• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Or just spurn my advances as I lie sprawled on your piano trying desperately to get your attention.
This sounds pretty hot, we should do this at the next Mass Madness.

this is awesome.

Greedo didn't shoot first? I was a kid when I saw the originals, I don't remember.
Seriously? wut.

Think about
the ****** ***** that would shoot someone dead without a second thought just because he didn't have the money to pay off his debts.
vs
a guy who shoots someone in self defense after dodging a laser gun blast

Saw Sufjan last night. Good Lord my mind was blown out thru my ears into the cosmos

ZoSo

Smash Champion
It's amazing if you start from the beginning so you're too attached to the characters to care by the time it starts getting repetitive.

But yeah, it gets kinda repetitive.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Thumbs, if you're going to tackle the beast that is Hajime no Ippo, I suggest you stick to the two animes instead of the manga. The anime hasn't caught up to the point of ridiculous repetition and fight-stretching that the manga has.

At this point, the only way they could revive the manga is if they just stopped it and started making Hajime no Sendo.

:dazwa:

Papito

Smash Journeyman
so last night after the tournament i went to a bar to see the boxing fight and i almost got into a fight with a super butch lesbian and some drunk **** over a chair.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Now the unrated version of Taken however....
Interest piqued.

Han shot first.

>_>

Merc'd the *** outta Greedo.

Smooth Criminal
****ing lol.

Saw Sufjan last night. Good Lord my mind was blown out thru my ears into the cosmos
Jealous.

I still read the Ippo manga as new chapters become available. Woli was probably the worst character/fight in the entire series, but... I still like it for the most part.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
so last night after the tournament i went to a bar to see the boxing fight and i almost got into a fight with a super butch lesbian and some drunk **** over a chair.
Stick n' move, stick n' move.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Thumbs, if you're going to tackle the beast that is Hajime no Ippo, I suggest you stick to the two animes instead of the manga. The anime hasn't caught up to the point of ridiculous repetition and fight-stretching that the manga has.

At this point, the only way they could revive the manga is if they just stopped it and started making Hajime no Sendo.

I disagree. Its not that repetitive because of all the absolutely absurd things that have been happening recently. I have literally learned to accept it. haha. Anyways. Its still good. I'm pretty hyped for Itakagi's match with Saeki.

thumbswayup

Smash Master

I'm definitely going to watch the anime sometime soon. I think I'll just stay away from the manga for a while, at least until it finishes.

Interest piqued.
It's so much better than the unrated, in fact it's one of the reasons I didn't like the movie as much, cause they ****ing cut out THIS scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRnT-AU7ToQ

Octave

Smash Ace
I didn't bother watching. I was busy being angry that the bracket change took my possible tourney match victory away. I beat the guy I was playing later on in friendlies a ton of times with my ICs who I don't even play. XinJo or something, somehow he got 17th :glare:

And god ****, that YL. SilentWolf 2good.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Top Bottom