• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

S l o X

Smash Champion
im trying to play tomorrow

im trying to play any weekend >_> the potential is there, theres just no one to **** / get ***** by.

Proskater

Smash Apprentice
Hi all, I'm Joe.

I'm new on the boards but I have been playing for about a year. I usually play with Brookman, Cort, Axelslam, and other people around CT.

What's up? :D

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
Wow, this playerfinder is still active? How didn't i even know that... i need to start looking in here and playing you guys
EDIT: also, is there anyone who would prefer feb 5th over 6th for a tournament?

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I'm going to that Legacy tourney in Southington Saturday, gents, so it looks like Smash is gonna start next week... rather close to my birthday.

Holy shizz we should have a birthday gathering for me.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
My birthday is the 28th...so I'll just call HoG my birthday party.

EVERYONE WHO IS GETTING ME GIFTS PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING THEM ON THE 29TH, THANK YOU!

-DD

Proskater

Smash Apprentice
hey joe. good to see u posting. have more meetups pl0x

baneling busts ftw
I will have smashfests/meetups any time.

We just need people to commit and I will set them up immediately. I was actually thinking of planning a tournament in the near future at my local community center. If we can get enough people to attend it shouldn't be a problem at all. Based on our outcome we may be able to turn it into a bi-weekly or something of the sort.

Jeremy Smith

Smash Apprentice
are there any small brawl tourneys going on soon? Ive never been to a one before and i have no people to play with now that im no longer at CCSU, so i figure a tourney is the way to go.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
We kinda knew it was gonna happen, Wes, just a matter of when... so long as I didn't get a job any time soon, that is.

Bernard - I'm pretty sure my ladyfriend would not take kindly to me staying in your dorm. Nor would your grades.

Proskater

Smash Apprentice
Word. I should've been on here long ago.

Smashfest/tourney soon. I expect to see you there :D

Top Bottom