• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

thumbswayup

Smash Master
hahaha good to know, because it's probably one of the worst experiences I've had in a movie theater. I think our whole argument started when you liked QoS and I was defending Mongol (to a point). I have since realized how bad Mongol was rofl had some great sequences though. Didn't even watch it again, it just sort of hit me years later

Donald Glover rocks

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I watched Scarface 3 times back-to-back while playing Pokemon White because it was on IFC all day and I didn't have a car.

I was entertained by the parts with the shooting and the wisecracking.
-DD

Papito

Smash Journeyman
I watched Scarface 3 times back-to-back while playing Pokemon White because it was on IFC all day and I didn't have a car.

I was entertained by the parts with the shooting and the wisecracking.
-DD
is the new pokemon any good? ive only played red and blue. the rst just seemed like the same thing just extra pokemon.

Germs Lady

Smash Cadet
Again, another amazing smasher who posted this for all to see - WE appreciate it without a doubt. This is the chance of a lifetime and We're ranked 27th among thousands because of your. PLEASE KEEP PASSING THIS LINK ON!! On Facebook or Email - wherever you have a network!! We love you for it

<3 GERMs LaDY

Fu posted this in the ROB Social Thread but I'll put it here:

HELP GERM AND HIS LADY GET THEIR DREAM WEDDING:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGKCnNjTM-I&feature=feedu

Shouts to Waffles for this idea!

Octave

Smash Ace
Voted and reposted on my Facebook. You guys got so many votes already, from 125 to 850 in like a day? At this rate you guys got this in the bag ;] I'll vote every day!

Not that I have anything against gays, but the 2nd place couple is gay. We can't let them win :mad:

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Man I'm so salty Matt let Kyupuff into the amateur bracket at MM.

-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
:| Because he wasn't there to enter the normal pools/bracket, and Matt let him in anyways and that ended up knocking me down to 3rd place because I didn't DSmash enough.

If I had known we could do that, I would have saved $10 and just entered Amateur bracket and accepted that 3rd place.

-DD

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
:| Because he wasn't there to enter the normal pools/bracket, and Matt let him in anyways and that ended up knocking me down to 3rd place because I didn't DSmash enough.

If I had known we could do that, I would have saved $10 and just entered Amateur bracket and accepted that 3rd place.

-DD
That's ********. But it's Matt so what do you expect lol :awesome::awesome::awesome:

amatuer bracket at a tourney that small seems stupid to me neway. it was a good idea at pound, but at like < 50 man tournies, it seems pretty stupid.
Mass Madness is a trendsetter, u mad

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
amatuer bracket at a tourney that small seems stupid to me neway. it was a good idea at pound, but at like < 50 man tournies, it seems pretty stupid.
Yeah, but dude, I lost out on something like...$10 in winnings, AT LEAST.
That would have gotten the mob off my back, but now I'm pretty much dead.

That's ********. But it's Matt so what do you expect lol :awesome::awesome::awesome:
:awesome:
-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
yea, I did, sorry but I can't find the footage from when we played :(. I think it has been deleted.
Curses, it was something beautiful. I up threw you at zero on the top platform then dsmashed as you teched behind me and the back part of it hit you, then I fell off uaired and grabbed you on the lower platform to dropzone. Simple yes, but it was so quick that I would have liked to see it again.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
It was so quick you couldn't even see it the first time.
Your eyes literally turned to dust.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Dammit I was laughing and coughing at the same time.

Also, half-price nurse akali? I'm down with that. Time to invite a smurf or something.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Brought to you by the letter "W".
And the number "3".

Happy Birthday WES!
-DD

Top Bottom