• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

S l o X

Smash Champion
Probably . . . because I was talking about YGO. If I had money in any sort of way, I'd play it but I don't and there aren't ANY good good "games" that do YGO. (ex; pokemon has PO / shoddy battle)

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Hazy I forgot to tell you but DD MacD Vanz and I played against a group of OK smashers in LoL a while back. We told them to send you our love.
ha, yeah, bryan (zinth) and nick (DD) both told me about it the day after actually XD
<3 CT smash, i miss you guysssss

so...i have half a TF2 team together for ESEA open next season (starts in oct)...anyone wanna play medic/pocket solly/hazy's scout partner?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
ha, yeah, bryan (zinth) and nick (DD) both told me about it the day after actually XD

so...i have half a TF2 team together for ESEA open next season (starts in oct)...anyone wanna play medic/pocket solly/hazy's scout partner?
I can medic like a boss, I just dunno if I have the time to do it for however much you need me to do it.
xD

-DD

Budai578

Smash Apprentice

I would play scout or pocket.

I'd need to practice playing competitively though... I'm so used to 24-player games at the moment. Also, would we have to pay to enter?

Aesir

Smash Master
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

it's fancy time

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Octave

Smash Ace
holy ****, I can't stop watching this video:

[yt]6uZWArSOmCc[/yt]
I've had this on my iPod for a year or so. I don't play SF but it's still amazing.

@Cog Damn, dude. Glad at least you're okay. Condolences to the family of the guy that was killed :(

@Hazy I kinda wish I were bringing my desktop to school, now. You're going to play League and you need people for a TF2 team and I won't have a comp to do either of these things with you.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Do it guys! Support me and my attempt and keeping Smash more active!
-DD

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
Mur-mur-murder Capital Awesome Level: 9000+
Ok so after destroying "Prince of fire" AKA Garrett M. Decrosta in AE ... he began to rant on how the game is stupid and terrible and auto pilot ... and how he can't punish ANYTHING i did ... but i main makoto ... vids will be up as soon as i receive the capture card. LOLOL 5-0 FRAY!

alukard's status

"tell them that i will put up the vids soon too "

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Ok so after destroying "Prince of fire" AKA Garrett M. Decrosta in AE ... he began to rant on how the game is stupid and terrible and auto pilot ... and how he can't punish ANYTHING i did ... but i main makoto ... vids will be up as soon as i receive the capture card. LOLOL 5-0 FRAY!

alukard's status

"tell them that i will put up the vids soon too "
Get dat money?
-DD

Top Bottom