• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't have a car [yet] so if anyone wants to come get me I'm free on the weekends.

(804) 307-7029

I don't have a controller either rofl.....

Yea, Imma be up here for about a year, so I guess I'm part of your scene now. Hooray NE Melee.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Tope my buddy Tian lives there as well. If you want, I'll float him your number and you two can make it happen regularly.

We should have a welcome to CT party for Tope, but not his beard.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I'm gonna see if we can hold a fest this Friday night, either in Waterbury or somewhere else.

Need to play, been getting that chest itch and jitters you get when you go through Melee withdrawal.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
If I ever get my **** approved so I can get off this base, wtf...

next weekend for sure, but for now im still on lockdown status >.<

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
OSHI Tope I didn't realize you were on the Naval Base. That explains alot.

Vortex (the venue for SWAGG) is moving to a new, right-off-the-highway location on October 2nd. SWAGG V will happen shortly after, hopefully.

peeup

Smash Lord
Heyy so I'm new in CT, I'm at Trinity College (dont even know if thats hartford or east hartford haha) but yeah i havent done much competitive smash but i'd dig some friendlies if ppl are close to trinity

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Not exactly sure how I can get it to anyone tbh. Kinda overwhelmed with packing to move out to Cali, but anyone who can make it down to Norwalk is more than welcome to pick it up for freesies. Maybe if I can just pawn it off on Swift, he'd be able to get it to you.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
checked with some CT brawl ppl i know, no one seems to be interested. bizkit suggested donating it to the HoG venue

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
unless someone wants to lend me $2300, apparently i will be back in ct in the summer, not january :(
wes rescinded a bunch of aid like a year after they told me my account was balanced when i took my leave, they aren't living up to their mistake either and are telling me i have to pay in full before i return...and i don't have 2 grand lying around. :\
so lame.

well anyway, i miss you *****es, beast coast for life.

edit: holy **** no one has posted in 10 days. wtf ct.

Top Bottom