• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Brookman

Smash Hero
what are you talking about...i always want to play

I'm always just waiting for you to say "hey mike! I know your not busy, and I'm not busy now either, so let's play some smash so we can get really good and kill people!"

cort always wants to play too you could just pick him up after you're done with school anytime.

JC76

Smash Cadet
I'm always just waiting for you to say "hey mike! I know your not busy, and I'm not busy now either, so let's play some smash so we can get really good and kill people!"

cort always wants to play too you could just pick him up after you're done with school anytime.
thats funny...im always waiting for you to talk to me on aim and be like

"jorge!!!! come playplay??"

how about thursday? can we play thursday?

Se><bot

Smash Apprentice
man, back in the day I used to be crazy at this game. so many people from CT randomly popped up...hmmmm

Brookman

Smash Hero
cool! I'm playing with my beloved friends tomorrow, maybe I should get some sleep...nah...

you guys will be able to find me on the couch if I'm not awake by the time you get here! which isn't all that likely seeing as I've been waking early lately -_-.

man I wish alex weren't such a pyoob.

Brookman

Smash Hero
you are just jelous mister!

jorge didn't stay to play though, as usual :(

I hope he comes back before I have to go to work!!

squaminator

Smash Ace
the 21st, i'm having a smashfest at my house
people coming
cort: probably
mike: yes
JC: yes
V: probably
rep: yes, bringing cube
dorf: maybe
blue: probably
spawn and aiser: no ):
ed@%: yes, bringing cube
tcal: yes so far
mofo: preferably, but haven't even talked to him about it.
pm me if you want to come and i didn't list you. also pm if you need my address/phone#. AIM works also.
so far we're looking at 1:30 till ~10
i need one more cube btw.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I wanna go so bad but my mom won't drive me and she doesn't want me driving that far :(

_V_

Smash Ace
I <3 Smash.

I went to a n00b tournament at a hall social the other day. It was awesome, I just watched everyone play.

What a good game!

_V_

Smash Ace
I want to meet Havoc!!!

And nah i didn't play.

Too many people that "have never been beaten" before...so I was obviously scared.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Aiser we are rescheduling our meet up cause you haven't been on and I don't like wasting gas.

GL to the people going to play in Manhatten this weekend, was it this weekend?
Nus, it's not just Aiser who's going to be there. I'm gonna be there too!! Go Nus so that I can play you, please!!

squaminator

Smash Ace
its going to be in naugatuck, ct. sol. if youcan drive the exrta 30 minutes, i guess we can fit you :)
already got 10 going if mofo and dorf come, but i doubt both will.
i don't know if i can fit both you AND ky thoigh :(
EDIT: nobody else is welcome. really, my parents said 10, and, while i don't like to be rube you CANNOT COME if you haven't already asked unless somebody backs out. sorry. i'll post again if we get more room.

Aiser

Smash Lord
^ why didn't you? =[ tell me days you can go to buckland cause, work 10-5 mos days today was a huge stress test if it wasn't for smash I would have killed this semi obnoxious lady =[

squaminator

Smash Ace
w00t for smash.
and i need to show that fox video to my parents lol.
**** halo stealing the spotlight.

EDIT: sorry ky and sol, but i can't let that many people in my house. CT smashers only. i'm only doing this to make room for mofo and pc chris. i'll pm if you can come.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
So I assumed nobody was going and when I got home and ate dinner. I heard my aim and checked at like 5:15 that they were going. Upon going there's traffic and what takes 15 mins took like 40 mins. I get there and spawn said he called his mother since they didn't think I'd show up and they'd be leaving in 10 mins. I was like wtf? Luckily his mom forgot and we played for about 3 hours before she got there. Again wtf? Spawn bought a soda and aiser gave me 2 starbursts. He said want a starburst(singular) and gave me 2. I was like wtf? Random nubes came and were like omg you are good and were like ice climbers suck and then they triple jumped on stage like fifty times(wtf?) I then got home and ate another dinner and on myspace milktea owned me by telling my phrase in chinese really meant I'm thicker than you rather than what I wanted of I'm better than you. I was like omg I am teh owned by my own language. Then she says I'm old and I'm like wtf? Aiser then says I didn't **** him that bad and I'm like wtf? I take a shower and do nothing for a bit and eat a small midnight meal and come here to type this. I am about to go to sleep.
Man that was a good story.

Top Bottom