• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
just so it's known I'm back the 20th of december through the 7th of january... and you guys have no tourneys or anything going on between then huh? (you know aside from my potential one.)

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
9 more till 4 bars. =S

I think January 6th/January 13th (day before my birthday) would be a good date for IV.E.S.T.I.C.L.E.
=O

I'm so glad the CT smash scene is coming back alive again. It's been like two months since our last tourney!!!

Brookman

Smash Hero
just got off the phone with Dan (the owner of Digital Mayhem) they'll be opening this weekend in wallingford on Route 5! that means shmmink will actually get to play some people from time to time again!!!

anyway, we can do a tournament as soon as 2 weeks from tomorrow. However, Cort and I decided that it would have to be in january, at least, so that we can spread the word and get out of staters (aside from the norms) to come. so let's get some input, what's a good date?! hurry before some other tourny gets posted on that date please!

for those who didn't/might not see that, it was posted on the previous page.

so what's it gonna be january 6th or 13th?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Oh, just to let people know, I'll probably be going to the mall at 4. I'll hopefully see you guys (ThatsLudacris and Ace) there. Lemme know in this thread if you're going then.

Thats Ludacris

Smash Rookie
Oh, just to let people know, I'll probably be going to the mall at 4. I'll hopefully see you guys (ThatsLudacris and Ace) there. Lemme know in this thread if you're going then.
Yea i'll almost definitely be there at 4..Fuller (Ace) said he's probably gonna come to but he has to see what's up with another thing first..

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Sounds good to me. Hopefully Brookman and Cort will be there around then too, but I dunno. We'll just see how it goes Friday.

Tcal20old

Smash Rookie
Due to everyone being on corts **** everyone neglected to answer my question about confirming about the directions to the gaming arena, also i changed my mind about the surface to air missle any bioharzards material would be better milk, and also I'm challanging court to a fourside drill shine competition five tries to see how long your can do it before you get a brain fart and f up =P

Brookman

Smash Hero
wow tcal, I think maybe you should calm down, haven't you ever heared of buckland hills mall?

go to mapquest

under start type in your address

for the destination put buckland hills mall.

also, your little challenge is silly. why not challenge him to a 10$ money match instead?

Aiser

Smash Lord
Blue

Fallenpiratevyse: This should be the address.
Fallenpiratevyse: 194 Buckland Hills Dr # 2500
Manchester, CT 06042
(860) 644-1450
Fallenpiratevyse: Oh wait boards.
Fallenpiratevyse: >_<

Cort

Apple Head
Hooray 4 bars. <3 Brookmang

If I somehow can't get next Friday/Sat/Sun off from work I'm just calling in sick.

Brookman

Smash Hero
so I was talking to cort just now, as usual, and I remember something amazingly awesome!

when we were teaming vs. nus and aiser on tuesday(?) on nus' last stock I was running towards the edge, or recovering or something near the edge, and cort throws a turnip at me, it launches me perfectly above nus. my first instinct was to jump away, but, by using my quick witted intelligence I changed my course of action and let myself fall onto the helpless falco engulfed in harmless fire, and shine spiked him!

yaaaaaaahyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhzzzzzzz

Tcal20old

Smash Rookie
lol brookman its just a silly challange buddy you don't need to get all defensive for cort and you don't take things so seriously i hope i didn't offend you >_<

o and fyi i haven't heard of the buck hills mall before i have nooooooooo idea where that is i'm from las vegas

Tcal20old

Smash Rookie
waitttttttttttttttt timeoutttttttttttttttt is the buck hills mall in waterbury or trumbull??

Tcal20old

Smash Rookie
ok nevermind then i have nooooooooo idea where it is can anyone who's been there confirm good online directions

Cort

Apple Head
Heyy :mad:

Yours doesn't even make sense. Your name won't be able to fit in the avatar box either to make your own.

Everyone loves to jock my style. :(

I'd appreciate if you didn't steal my avatar, though.

Tcal20old

Smash Rookie
cort...... how old are you and do you know rick consiglio

also cort what are you some kind of super smash bros hustla!?!? honestly

Cort

Apple Head
Anyways...

Why exactly is Ichor posting in our topic. He's spamming worse than the actual members of this topic are.

Thanks Wolf. :lick:

Brookman

Smash Hero
Wow cort, I was just gonna post about that, but in a very rude fashion.

good thing you beat me to it!

Top Bottom