• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
I'm terrible.

Cort, I'm pretty sure basing your assumption on you beating me badly in two matches is pretty inaccurate. :x
hehe thats funny u do that a lot u know inui dont be a hypocrite. wait wait im gunna pull an inui based on my 5 matches with inui that i 4 stocked 4 stocked 4 stocked 4 stocked and 2 stocked and based on my matches with brookman that he doesent get 4 stocked 4 times in a row , i'd have to say brookman is the victor *bows*

_milktea

Smash Lord

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
connecticut it so totally awesome,

in the sense that one day you can get on the boards and be bored enough to sign off before even going to your control panel,
and the next day you can get on and see that you have 2 bars of rep all of a sudden XD

i am grateful. or grapeful, because i just ate, and it was delicious. deep inside of me there's a fat kid waiting to explode.
("that sounds very awkward :\")

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey milktea, think you could hook me up with one of them smexy cataclysm banners? I mean...i am hosting it and all, lol

Thats Ludacris

Smash Rookie
hahah definitely the highlight of the day was when i was playing Nus and those kids walk and go "yo this kid is the ****, don't **** with him"

haha fun day..i need to get better ;)

Nite

Smash Champion
Pc is just too dam.n good. You can't argue with that.

Flaco- This is the Connecticut thread. I'm sure there's a Maryland thread. That's where that info should go.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Remember that guy at the mall with the stuff on his face? wish I had a picture. Man I could have so much fun with that. <_<

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I can't wait for you to come to CT. I already <3 you. That was too funny.

Brookman

Smash Hero
hehe thats funny u do that a lot u know inui dont be a hypocrite. wait wait im gunna pull an inui based on my 5 matches with inui that i 4 stocked 4 stocked 4 stocked 4 stocked and 2 stocked and based on my matches with brookman that he doesent get 4 stocked 4 times in a row , i'd have to say brookman is the victor *bows*

Thanks Chris...

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Flaco- This is the Connecticut thread. I'm sure there's a Maryland thread. That's where that info should go.
Don't listen to him Falco... People from mass are not supposed to post on the maryland thread :laugh:

Nite

Smash Champion
Wow, I'm at 6 bars and I didn't know it.

shminkledorf took my 6 bar virginity, lol. Thanks man.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I got fourstocked in more than 2 matches with you? Well, I'll be darned. :x

I've been trying not to make decisions on the poor logic I once had, so it'd be cool if you let me have the chance to not be a n00b. :(

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Eh, whatever.

I haven't been saying anything stupid lately and have been doing pretty good in tournaments recently, so I'm going to not be a n00b regardless of whether or not people give me a chance. :x

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
holy ****.

oklahoma smash 'til dawns...

15 hours (6pm to 9am) of total annoyingness.
the person who was best in the state challenging the current best in the states for about 8 of those hours.

and some 8 year old kid somehow fusing a gummy bear to my god**** carpet.

sigh...i need to get the hell out of this place and fast.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
An 8-year old fusing a gummy bear to your carpet? Sounds like dragon ball Z to me.

JC76

Smash Cadet
good job to you all!

on a side note: I GOT MY WII! And its too good. While i was camping, there were so many people trying to sell us ps3. We told them to **** off and leave us alone lol!

i recommend that all of you get one as soon as possible. its fantastic!

squaminator

Smash Ace
on tuesday, my smashfest occurs!
im or rep me telling me what snack food (I.E. type of chips or cookies) to get. we are ordering massive amounts of pizza. we have mountain dew, coke, sprite, water, and dr. pepper.
also im or pm me if you need directions.

Nite

Smash Champion
I got mine last night, it's so awesome. I've been playing Twilight Princess a lot lately because it is too good. I just love how fun they can make simple sports games though. I played my friend in Wii boxing last night. It was too good. I'm digging the blue lights on the wii remote too.

JC76

Smash Cadet
I got mine last night, it's so awesome. I've been playing Twilight Princess a lot lately because it is too good. I just love how fun they can make simple sports games though. I played my friend in Wii boxing last night. It was too good. I'm digging the blue lights on the wii remote too.
nice dude! i got red steel...and its so fun...but its hard

i didnt get zelda because i cant really get into the series...the boxing game is the best in Wii sports imo :chuckle:

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
...I'm sooo jealous of all you people that have a Wii.

_V_

Smash Ace
Yay, SNF 2 was amazing...you guys have no idea.

I <3 Cort and Brookman, they are too good.

Nus, you IM'd me asking if I was there, but I wasn't...so was your reply having something to do with that? You aren't online anymore, so I cannot IM you now!!

_V_

Smash Ace
Cort is amazing...you guys just don't understand!

Mike Brookman is the best...**** Tom's ICs. Bust out that Falcon next time =P

And yay for PC and KDJ!

East coast is too good.

No yay's for me...I stink. Maybe next time, after Nus and I play a lot and I figure out how to not get ***** by Falco's.

Top Bottom