• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Speaking of rep, I have 299 rep points. Please, someone +rep me so I can be at 4 bars. Also, Aiser when are you leaving and until what day because I'm hoping to have our crew meet up sometime this week/weekend. Also, nus, I'd except your mm, the only problem is that Aiser might not be there...so it's kind of hard to play 3 on 1.

_V_

Smash Ace
Haha we'd better! And the smash thing is actually today.

If we can't play this week I am home again in 2 and a half weeks for a month so we will play then!

I love lamp

Smash Apprentice
I would say we should try and get together tomorrow but my boss is kinda angry with me that I'm taking Friday and Monday off.

plus I need to get a hair cut tomorrow and bleh, I don't think its going to work out. Thanksgiving i'll be up in mass, then Friday I'll in PA. >_>

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
omg, i'm in a video where i don't look like a total n00b for once. only a semi-noob :p
unfortunately something has to go wrong, so windows movie maker decided to leave out 25 seconds of audio randomly. oh well. the only reason i bring it up is because i give a shout out to CT XD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
That stinks Aiser. Well, at least V is going to be here in CT in another month or so. Woohoo, WoZ took my 4 bar virginity. Thank-you, WoZ.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Good smashing today! Too bad my first two warm up games jorge completely owned me and it was caught on tape. It ok we had semi-even matches after that. I still need to work on my falco dittos though I started doing better vs shminkle. Watch out peaches, my fox is getting pretty ok. Shout outs?

Ed: I didn't get to play you, once you beat the lvl 9 peach then challenge me.
Rep: You were surpisingly good, luigi is another character my falco can't deal with so I'll have to counter with fox. I like all the mistakes you did though, asian pressure ftw.
Shmink: Asian Pressure B****! First match of marth vs falco on FD you got 3 stocked. Aiser got 4 and lil is at 2. Just letting you all know. There won't be anymore first matches so you stay at that. :chuckle:
brook/cort: Nubes that I didn't play.
JC: Owned me first couple games. Cause of warmups... I am JOHNING!
Squam: TY for food/smashfest. Your mother is crazy.
Dave: Play more people next time to get better.

I couldn't think of funny shout outs, like last times. ASIAN PRESSURE! It makes you play like 10x worst than you normally would, no johns.

Edit: V sorry, you were out of the way and I didn't see your post till like last minute. You coming to my friend's place tomorrow? AIM me.

JC76

Smash Cadet
1) Blue, im sorry about your dog. We're here if you need us

2)Thanks for having us over stew! I hope to see you all at VLS!

3) im still hungry :(

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
Nus: Turn off the Asian
Cort: I actually beat like, 3 of your characters. I R WINZ
Brookmangz: You're sexy and I never played your fox?
Stew: You suck, give up smash
Ed: Stew's comment was meant for you, actually. <3
Rep: Uh, you left? Jerk, good matches though. I was surprised at your not suckness.
Jorge: Gogo fat people, and people's moms thinking we're not fat.
Everyone else who didn't come sucks. Except Blue. <3

Roboplasmega

Smash Rookie
Even though I showed up late I still had a great time getting slapped around like a... guy who gets slapped around... But it was awesome, thanks Stew. I learned a lot tonight. My smash-drought is finally over. Thank God! (Special thanks to Cort and Brookman for giving such an elightening ***whooping. I don't deserve to get beat by you guys.) I can't wait to get beat that bad again! It was incredibly refreshing.

=+= <-try to figure it out

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Guys thanks for all the support i really do apretiate it.. and this is exactly why i love ct smashers.. whens the next meetup? But yeah.. its been in extremely rough week.. i had to call out of work cus .. yeah.. my old boss did a private 10pm showing of happy feet to cheer me up, and it was fun. but.. DM soon?

_V_

Smash Ace
Blue you are the best <3

We are trying to arrange something for Friday...so once more information is gathered/planned it shall be posted!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Shminkle, what 3 character's did you beat of Cort's? I wish I had gone to the smashfest. Too bad I couldn't get a ride there/back. :(

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Sooo Fun. For the people I played... Good games
Especially Nus, since our games were pretty much even. You counter my luigi with Fox, I counter your fox with my ganon :) Good matches.
Shmink, Bad games... I didn't enjoy playing you, because you sucked.
Jorge, Good matches, I'll get a little better and we'll be even. Especially since I can magically avoid your falcon punch.
Stew, your zelda owned me... gg.
Ed, You've got the tech, but you try to use it too often, you need to learn when and when not to use it, so you can focus on mindgames.
Brookman/Cort: D13

Brookman

Smash Hero
Beating cort doesn't mean anything. If you beat cort, don't feel good about yourself.

Butt Feggers.

Thanks TOPE!!

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
so...my neighbors dug a hole in their background to where mine is. then my dog went over there, they took her coller off and let her go wild.

so, they basically wanted my dog to run away, and possibly die...
how illegal.
thankfully someone found her and turned her in.

i feel like molotov cocktailing their house. who the hell does that?
are people that trashy in CT? i hope not.

_V_

Smash Ace
Umm I think all of us from CT are going to come to OK and help you mix up a few of those cocktails. That is total bull****. We <3 our dogs in CT :)

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
she was scared when i just went to the vet...thankfully she's happy to be home. aaand yeah. if you haven't seen my n00b skills yet, ask shmink.

or watch this: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7634756622142666563&hl=en

i screwed up on the editing, 30 seconds of silence and the last music credit page gone...but oh well.
i don't suck, per se, i'd be mediocre if i didn't make a million mistakes.
and we're missing a few of our better players, but a couple of n00blets were there to take the space.

in other news, ps3s are selling for less than a wii:
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300051023981

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333

I love lamp

Smash Apprentice
Blue spawn and I are northern cters >.>;

so its like.

cort brookman nus jc jv jam squam mofo dorf lil and whoever else I forgot. vs spawn blue and I? LOL

Mario 64 Master

Smash Journeyman
I'm in Trumbull for the time being, but I'm leaving back for Cornell really soon.

Oh well... :(

I have 97 rep. Someone do me!

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Well Blue is moving towards the center cause he doesn't want to be associated with you guys. I was just kidding about crews, any team with cort would become unfair. Cort is such a rigged glitch, they better take it out in brawl. I just played my old friends today and didn't do as good as I expected. My smash skills keep dropping, then I played my brother and started losing half the matches. I was like :( .

V what are you talking about?

Mario it won't be me cause I just gave it all out. Darn.

Top Bottom