• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Cort

Apple Head
No, your next bar is at 700. You shouldn't spam the thread with just reppy posts anyway.

On a side note, CT sucks. That is all.

Nite

Smash Champion
Yea, on the subject of stairstepping. I think it is best used when you dair through a platform and then fall through into another dair. It is the easiest to pull off on Fountain of Dreams when the platforms are low. Although it can be pulled off on other stages as well.

Falco ftw. lol.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think just having DJ isn't too bad. I mean, he only finished second at MLG championships. And it's not like hayoto and KJ played for the national champs at MLG anytime within the last year. There are states much worse off than we are. We just need to play together more, that's all.

_V_

Smash Ace
Sorry about the Spammm up there...I was too tired to notice last night.

My roommates and I recorded a few matches today. I was playing pretty crappy, but sometimes I was alright. My tech skill was terrible though. When we decide which videos to post I will put them up, then Mike can help me get better too :)

We should try to schedule a DM meetup or something for the first weekend I am home (either Friday the 15th or Saturday the 16th). It would be tons of fun...so how do we go about doing that?

squaminator

Smash Ace
street tournament tonight, and i won! this other guy i know and i were dominating and we didn't fight until the final match. he played chun li and i started with guile, but switched after the first round to blanka. we just wiped face until we fought each other. he demolished me the first round. second round was waaay close. 3rd round, we fight. it is so close. we arre at basically the same health, and we both jump at each other and fierce kick. both of us get hit. we both have no health bar left. we both fall dow. the game slows down so we know somebody died. we both thought it was a double KO, but then Blanka flipped and i was like YAHYUZZZ! i won a bunch of food.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Bakuraaa, I don't do MMs, but we can fux with friendlies, yes?

CT Smashups seriously need to be like...wait. OMG.

I would be the happiest person on the planet if someone would go early with me on December 22nd, Friday, to Buckland Hills to play!? Early meaning not like...5pm -_-. Like, 2-3 at least! So we can stay longer!

Edit: Did I mention, I hate playing Smash alone? I ****ing hate it.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I probably won't go, the chance of not having tvs again scares me >_>. I also never get Friday off. I also can't wait till Saturday.

Watching the rebroadcast now, since I finally have time. Even though I don't because I should be doing a 10+ paper that was due last week. ^_^

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
=O A 10+ page paper! That's so much. College sounds so hard. Also, milktea, I'd probably be able to go the mall on the 22nd. I don't know about going around 3ish though. I'd probably be there more so around 4.

Nite

Smash Champion
Mmmmm, smash. It's good. It's looking like I'm gonna be able to go to Cata 3. So hopefully I'll see a lot of you guys/girls (didn't forget you lil) there.

Thanks for all that <3 Cort. =)

P.S. I'm 2 points away, so my 7 bar virginity is up in the air.

Cort

Apple Head
I donno, something like GS2 atleast. I'd like to see something with over 100 people, get many people interested. Then it'd atleast be really worth the drive (which I have a lot of trouble finding anyway..)

Edit// Blue, Friday is a good day. It's the day before the tourny. Things will happen.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
ah yeah gotcha cort, and .. umm tope .. how far is richmond from fredericksburg, I might be willing to do a roadtrip down to VA if you end up having a big event in the future

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
The trip to the VA area isn't a problem at all. It's only like an eight hour drive from here. So shave like 2 hours off of that for you guys and it's not a big deal. It's also quite fun.

Pipe

Smash Cadet
OMG PIPE. Did you see my post to you on the Viva la Smash thread? X___X
haha not until just now and only because you mentioned it and I went looking.

I don't think Zack's going, he said he had something to do that day and I myself and having scheduling issues with it. I know for one I'd definitely have to come back early and I don't know how early in the day I'll be able to get out there either. But, that said, I'd be happy to bring you guys up and, if you don't mind coming back early, back too. of course if you want to stay and can find a ride back that's fine too. Just let me know and we'll figure out the specifics.

_milktea

Smash Lord
alright =] my aim is * (i think u have it already) ill im u or u im me sometime like friday (after senior papers are over with grrrrr) T___T

thank you mike!

Last edited:

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
So yeah I go to school for an hour or so in the morning, go to work for another 6-7 hours and then go back to school for about 2 more hours on an average day. Get home do misc chores around the house that somehow spring up for another hour or so. 9am-8pm most days. So I finish everything and tell my mom I am going out for most of the day on Saturday and she starts yelling at me on how all I care about is going out and how lazy I am for not doing anything. She then takes my car out for a few hours, comes back and says she's gonna use the car tomorrow morning and yells at me for not filling the gas ahead of time for her when I planned to do it by Saturday but she just put on another 100 miles or so somehow. I just came back from the gas station and have to do my big *** paper due last week and can't be handed in later than tomorrow.

VLS2 should be good though.

I love lamp

Smash Apprentice
Nus your mom sounds like a *****, no offense or anything. <_<

I just found out today I need to attend 3 classes this semester or I have no health care, just dawned on me today that I've had no health care for almost a year. **** this pisses me off.

Top Bottom