• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Cort

Apple Head
Don't say that, Steve. It's not true at all -.-

Anyway, the new list is being considered now. Blue, Rep, my friend Mall Santa, and possibly some others will expect to see some jumpy jumps.

edit// 891 rep total! 9 more points till my 8th bar. Who will get it? <.<

edit2// Cactuar did... <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
:( I got Cort to 899 rep points, next one will give him 8 bars. Good stuff to all. I hope to see you at the next tourny. Maybe we can do crew battles next time :)

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Ok, VLS3, ..... the owners, were insanely pleased with today, and, Heres what they proposed to me, but final word isnt in yet. Were saying May - Getting a seperate building, right next to that, same size, except, it has a downstairs that is just like the upstairs.

battle plan is, Have tvs run along walls of whole thing, figure.. 15-20 TV's ( they have TONS of connections)
dowstairs, is for sleeping

all night 2 day event

tourneys

doubles

singles

crews

state v state crews?

low tier singles

and maybe more, i have some ideas.

this was the owner saying he wants to do this, but.. that is, if we can pull in enough people to do something this big, and naturally, it would cost more mony, kinda a reserve spot, and pay in advance type thing, and it coves food and entrance and prize money

input, VERY necessary.

Mugquomp

Smash Ace
Are there any tourney's going on around Christmas/New Years, or the first week in January? Because I'd like to go to something, but that's the only time I'll be around the state until the end of May probably.Otherwise I'm stuck up here in Maine.

Cort

Apple Head
Are there any tourney's going on around Christmas/New Years, or the first week in January? Because I'd like to go to something, but that's the only time I'll be around the state until the end of May probably.Otherwise I'm stuck up here in Maine.
IVESTICLE is on January 6th. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=89997

Wow, I feel bad for you. Being stuck in Maine and stuff.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
V, itll probably be late may yeah, but, in order to do a huge event, first we are checking the legality fo that kind of thing, and, then, if we can pull in .. i dunno, at least 50-60 people, I say, we could probably say itll get done, without a doubt, but, that means pulling in, at least more from ri, ma, ny, maybe even maine. Ill find out about this asap, make a sig, blah blah blah, but, i guarntee, if this is done, it will combine the amazing 2 day, mega fun ness of VLS 1 , where crews was the ****, and then the well run tourney, cash prize aspect of vls2.. *drool* i want this to happen so bad.

If we cant do the over night idea, that means, VLS3 will be just like VLS2, which is fine by me but meh

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Blue - The VLS3 idea sounds wonderful. And the farther in advance you can make the plans, the more likely it is I'll show up. I should also be able to drag a few people down with me, esp if it's in late may.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
milk do you mean VLS3? >_>
if so, yes it would be in a larger venue, most likely, a building the same size (little bigger) withotu all the other ****, just chair, TV's , and smash, but, its 2 floors, so, essentially double the size.

the setup would be something like, 20ish TV's upstairs, running along each wall.
I believe we are probalby going to have bawls sponsoring the tourney
maybe other sponsors
food available right there like vls2
and, since the building has a downstairs, the downstairs would primarily be used for sleeping

now.. if for some reason we have more people wanting to attend then we can fit here, chances are we could acquire an even larger venue but, i dont see that happening.

Pipe

Smash Cadet
late may would be great. I think my classes end the 15th and I definintely wouldn't be able to make an event like this if it were right before exams. but right after? prime.

Se><bot

Smash Apprentice
Me too, Harby. I don't know when the last time I saw another smasher's face was.

Oh well, atleast I can look in the mirror and tell myself how cute I am.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
This is my idea of the new power rankings. Just putting in my 2 cents though I am probably way off this is just my opinion. I'll explain some things:
1. Cort
2. Brookman
3. Lock
4. Jvsmooth
5. MallSanta
6. JC
7. NusCirtap
8. shminkledorf
9. milktea
10. v
11. Rep
12. Pipe
13 BlueDeath
14. Spawn
15. Justin

I figured Jake was better than me without actually playing him so I was like 5 is good. I haven't played V yet but milktea is starting to scare me in matches so I bumped her up one though it means she stays the same. Also cause V didn't go to VLS2 so he's a nube for not knowing how to teleport. Rep I thought ever since first playing him was good so yeah 11. I've played both rep/pipe though pipe wasn't that recently but rep gives me more trouble and I bumped blue up. Spawn after blue cause blue got better. I added Justin to 15 though he might be higher cause he seems good. I don't even know if he's CT but he's locke's friend right? I assume he's from uconn and his IC are really good but since this is the first time I saw him, I put him on 15 even though he took out dorf in tourny. That bumps aiser/squam out. Sorry though this isn't even the real one and I have doubts anyone will listen to what I said. But that's just what I think.

PS Cort is a nube cashier.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
=[ I think we have to have an official bi-weekly, really soon.

_V_

Smash Ace
Sounds good to me...you guys should just take me off the list...I'm not in CT enough to be considered on it anymore. Plus, I suck, hahaha!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I can't go this weekend... But I can go next, most likely.

_V_

Smash Ace
I want to play with people this weekend because I am home...arrange something!!

Haha and yeah Nus, I know...I do that with everything. The funny thing is I know I do it, but I still continually think I suck at everything anyway, it's pretty sweet.

Top Bottom