• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Brookman

Smash Hero
I really hope they have alot of televisions there. I also really hope that we have a lot of players there, so that, even with the tvs everyone will have to wait. If we have an appropriate amount of TVs and people we can do a little round robin finally ctrl + 7

Brookman

Smash Hero
Everyone in CT should be more like nus, that way it's easier for you to be morelike me, and that way it's easier for you to be more like cort.

Harbinger

Smash Apprentice
I can't go to this Friday's meetup cause of my sister again. Something about our religion and abortions being wrong, and people being grounded. :(

Cort

Apple Head
Will things be the same? Probably.

Harb I haven't played you in forever.

edit 7 hours later//

I'm working tomorrow 7 am - 1 pm now. Hooray? >_> I am definitly going.

Aesir

Smash Master
alright so I talked to the guy and he says its cool.

funny story I asked him why we got gayed last time and it turns out, he said to his staff we were suppose to get the tvs and he took all the 360s. and one of his staff members was pissed about it and brought his 360 and was basically telling us tough luck.

That wont happen this time because he's going to be there tomorrow.

Shinryu

Smash Rookie
Sup foo's

There is something going down tomarrow at Buckland hills mall tomarrow and i hope to see some of u there:chuckle: i'll be looking for a good match... btw by tomarrow i mean Friday b4 Xmas

Nite

Smash Champion
I love Anime, but I wish I could watch more. If I wasn't on dial-up, then I could definitely get into more Anime.

Cort and Brookman- I should play wifi co-op mode on Castlevania with you guys sometime. Leeching wifi from the neighbors ftw.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I'm not sure if jorge is going or not so it would be nice if you could give me a ride if I need it perhaps?

I BOUGHT A DS AND PORTRAIT OF RUIN I HOPE I DIDN'T SCARE NITE AND LANCEAWAY FROM THIS TOPIC!!

/MAKES ATURKEY SANDWHICH

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Yeah, so in order for me to go to the mall, I have to go to school. I'm most likely not going to school because I have a test (I have no idea how to do half the stuff) and a whole bunch of homework due tomorrow. So, I guess I'm not going to this. Thanks Lil for the tips. It helped a bit... I think. Also, noone should ever drink diet swiss miss, it's disgusting. I randomly found it in my cabinet so I had some and just like spat it out. Then I had some Nesquick hot cocoa and that was alright.

Cort, post your schedule for work once you find out Friday. I wanna hang out and get better. I'll most likely bring Aesir.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Everyone in CT should be more like nus
I agree. :laugh: On another note, I went on the hub randomly and some random kid I didn't know was like hey mini-cort. I took it as a compliment though.

So I got to play some friends that came back from school, fun ffas. ^_^ Then got to play ghetto kid from work and yup he sucks, he didn't bet like he said he would though so bleh.

I'll see if I can bring some more food friends tomorrow though I don't think they will want to if they're just watching/getting owned. I'm gonna go ask now.

Cort

Apple Head
Lol, oh no. The jealous broomers attack our thread and derep our meaningless points. I didn't think you were that immature, Dodongo. Crying to some super mod cause someone derepped you and finding out it was little ol' me.

You guys are really no different than us in terms of rep, though. You guys should just stop now before something stupid happens. The rep system will be gone in a while thanks to me anyway. You can thank me later.

On a side note, I can't wait for tomorrow. Manchester should be fun.

edit// Haha, good one dodongo. tags not bleeping out your location so you just look stupid now.

[size=4]ALSO TO ALL CONNECTICUN[color=white]T[/color]S, PLEASE DON'T DEREP ANYONE BECAUSE WE'RE BETTER THAN DODONGO. THAT IS ALL.[/size]

Cort

Apple Head
That's nice. I wonder how many infraction points you'll get. Just leave, you look stupid enough already.

Nus, you are driving me to Manchester tomorrow, right? I think Brookman will be over so you can take him too.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
I BOUGHT A DS AND PORTRAIT OF RUIN I HOPE I DIDN'T SCARE NITE AND LANCEAWAY FROM THIS TOPIC!!
We're still here :)

Dude, you're just now buying a ds? You missed out on a lot of awesome stuff...

@Cort- You posted a while back that manga was boring, i think you'd like them if your read the right ones, some are better than their anime counterparts imo

JC76

Smash Cadet
mike i will be going...i dont know what time i will be there but ill show up

however...i have to leave because i have a xmas party to go to...sorry

Top Bottom