• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Ac35Full701

Smash Apprentice
Haha those were great matches..great playing you in a tournament setting finally Aesir, and that was the first time I've ever played JV. Just let me do that a bit more often and consistently now.

shminkle..no.

Thats Ludacris

Smash Rookie
Hmm a bit offtopic but i have a request from rob/berrdo from manchester..if you update the player list again he wants his character changed to puff/luigi please and thank you

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Curse using the x button?
yea... i've been trying to use Y recently with my new character... *SOPILER*

C Falcon

*SPOILERS END HERE*

yet theres jus somethign alluring about the x button....

BTW, Joel wanted me to ask if anyone else here uses the joystick to WD/SH. he feels lonely being the only one. i told him to stop being a b***h

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Joystick is just weired, I heard there was someone else who did it but that's just weired. X for life though I do wish I started with Y so I could crazy shine. I can't do it well with stick for some reason...

Well looks like cort is techiest again for doing more than 12, all his other tech is generally smoother too so he still wins. He just doesn't let anyone else be better than him at anything. =(

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
I have a new character myself
His name is Laxe, my lvl 61 warrior lolololol.
i wish smash was online
i hate driving to play all the time :(

kirbstir

Smash Lord
The X button is the ultimate jumping button

I have a new character, Dr. Marrrrrio

_V_

Smash Ace
I use everyone! YAY!

I was moonwalking with Link yesterday...I still can't do it with Falcon for some reason x.x

Cort my show me the mysterious ways of the moonwalking.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
becuase mods have completely given up on this thread and you can spam freely without any precaution

Brookman

Smash Hero
Hi thread, I've not posted in a few days.

/spam.

edit: on a serious note, sorry I didn't see everyone the other day, I was almost in a bad mood, but was really just lazy.

Ac35Full701

Smash Apprentice
note it only says uses..he actually wobbled me a few weeks ago with them, but spent the rest of the day getting angry cuz he couldnt do it again

and yea ive been picking up a falco..how original. any suggestions on a character who can handle falcos/ICs? probably the two i suck against the most.

DrSuperSteve

Smash Cadet
Yesterday I was using the doc against peach and she was comming down on her parisol and I swung my lab coat at her and it blew her back up in the air. Ohhhhh Nintendo....

Aesir

Smash Master
I'll know by 7 O'clock tonight, if I'm getting this job at gamestop. You know whats going to be cool about this job? Marc you can like come and pick me up form it and we can play smash since its in tolland LOL

Top Bottom