• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
So, I have a lot of good news... here we go:

One: I'm back home, woot!
Two: I found plane tickets for $88 round trip to Baltimore, aka to Pound 2. Who wants to go... just to get a list of people that are even interested.
Three: I'm free Thursday...anyone wanna play?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
So, people going to the mall Thursday right now= me, aiser, ace, ... anyone else wanna go? BTW, we're going to show up at around 10-11.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm pretty sure that, with that... my dad is gonna lemme bring unlimited amounts of people. You just have to be over 18...which is like everyone. I'm the only exception. Also, we'd be getting a rental car and split cash up.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Sorries Eric. I wish my dad would lemme bring people under 18, but he won't. :(

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
My dad would be the one renting the car. It'll depend on how many go for what kinda car we'll get.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
If you guys want to have a meet up on Thursday, I'll most likely go... I need as much playtime with you guys as I can get, if I'm going to get any better.

_V_

Smash Ace
Maybe I will go to Pound...and FC...and MLG NY...oh wait I suck.

So I have been on Smashboards for a year now. It's pretty sick.

I'd like to thank KillaOR and MTV for showing me the light this time last year!

_V_

Smash Ace
Psh...well...yeah!

Maybe I'd be good if I played back in the day...oh wells.

Nus and I are taking CT by storm...a very slow moving storm...more like a gentle breeze, I guess.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Housing costs and airport we'll be leaving from = no idea... my dad will be back Sunday, so I guess I'll let you guys know.

Also, whoever is going to the mall, I'm sick..so..would that be a problem..or what?

Aesir

Smash Master
no come anyway.

weird info this number called my house around the time I was waiting for a friend to call me back. I thought it was him I called him back, it was my ex girlfriends friend. that was akward, now I must decontaminate my phone of *****.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Congrats, V. You should come down to CT so we can celebrate (aka play smash for hours on end), :) Okay, Aiser.. I shall come anyways. Just to let you guys know, my Kirby has gotten a lot better.

Ac35Full701

Smash Apprentice
Haha Spawn..why? Are you preparing for low tier tourneys? Bust it out tomorrow vs the Peach I might as well pick up.

Aiser..get me a discount on a Wiimote please :)

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Yeah, so I figured out you can wavedash with Kirby= made my Kirby a lot better. Before, I thought only the top tier characters could wavedash, lol.

Aiser, call Mike and let him know somewhere between 4 and 8 people are going to show up. I don't feel like looking up the number. Also, I'll probably be there around 1030... most likely.

Aesir

Smash Master
I don't feel like calling, just show up or something I'm sure he won't mind meh.

okay I just called him he said we could. lol

anyway I'll probably show up sometime after 2 or something I have work meh.

_V_

Smash Ace
Anyone want to drive out to Oneonta, then drive me to New Paltz for Saturday (Bum, Kip, and PC are going), then drive me back to Oneonta, then you can return home?

I would love you forever.

_milktea

Smash Lord
You know how I feel about Marth right now? Marth can go die in a hole somewhere. F*ck his stupid androgynous *******. -_- *Bitter.* Peach all the way.

By the way. Someone teach me how to fight laser spamming Falcf*cks and Sheiks. And no, don't just say "Jump/powershield" and "grab". I hate when people do that because it's like saying, "how do you play Fox?" "Lolz, waveshinez and shorthop nairz lawlz!"

By the way, who's not going to Pound 2? Screw Pound, I could give a crap less who wins it or who goes.

*Overdoses on chill pills.*

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
vs laser spamming Falcf*cks you just lose if ur peach and can't power shield well. That's about all there is to it. But uhh once u get on them just try to keep the pressure on. And to beat sheik w/ peach, uh... i can tell u how to beat peach w/ sheik >_<

Top Bottom