• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

MikeMoney

Smash Apprentice
well guess no smash for me this weekend I havent had alot of time to practice anyway, gonna catch up on levling in final fantsy 11 then and maybe we can figure something out for nextweekend

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Nus, Pipe, and Cort: Thanks for coming over to my place. I had a good time and I think I'm getting better..maybe.

Nus, I'm sorry I forgot to give you the $20. >_< Do you think you could get the doubles pass for Aiser and I since you are teaming with V at Pound?... So I'd owe you $50. Then Aiser would pay me the 15$ back.

Yeah, probably Mike, I just have a lot of crap this weekend.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Poor Pipe, missing out on my amazing microwaving skills.... and sandwich making skills...but not nearly as good as Pat's sandwich making skills.

V, how are you getting to Pound? Are you gonna go with Blue or go via plane.. then are you going to stay with us (Aiser, Nus, and I) at a hotel or at a smasher's place in MD/VA?

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
He's getting a ride with blue so he'd be staying with Chu. V do you need me to get your singles pass so you don't have to register/or you don't have a card? I have aesir/spawn singles and doubles under my name already.

Edit: I am thinking of not going to FC cause of cost and ctcon is 10 mins from my house and I might win. lol >_> I am also not good enough to make going worth it as I'd just lose pools 1. V/blue/spawn are also going to ctcon I'm guessing? But I still semi-want to go to fc so someone step it up and drive me to the airport. I don't wanna pay for airport parking or going alone.

_V_

Smash Ace
I am going to CTconn...most likely.

Blue...so I think I want to go to Pound. Can we carpool and of course split gassssssssssss!

If so...ummm I call front seat, because I <3 being next to Blue.

_V_

Smash Ace
Alrighties...THANKS BLUE! I think Nus said they are getting a hotel...so I can most likely stay with them if I really need to. And then 2v2's all night long...and I'm not talking about smash ;)

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Well only problem there is, im probably going to chus the night before, aka friday night so. youd have to ask him if he could stay the night there, cus im not going to drive you all the way to the hotel XD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Lol, Steve. Nus, Aiser, and I won't be in the hotel until Saturday night so you're going to need housing from him Friday night. We can bring you back with us though Saturday and then we can do teams lawl. Dibs on bed. Also, the hotel costs $120. :OOOO Split it up between us and it's $30 a person. We get free breakfast and stuff. Here's the link if you want to know the accommodation it offers: http://reservations.hotel-guides.us...tml?ses=564800f58209ce7f30a8bbe9afb9b2a262990

Nus, the hotel is under your name... good thing your real name is just the same thing backwards. We have to have someone over 18 to get the hotel. I used your name because you were the only one confirmed for going thus far.

I'm off to my paper now.. I've gotten 2-3 pages done in an hour... beastly. Why couldn't I have been like this two days ago when it was due?

Edit: Do you guys want to do vvv battles if they offer it at Pound?

Rep

Smash Apprentice
I love the Signature, Darc. Is the correct answer "All of the above"?

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
REP, I want to play rep, I have not seen rep since last esticle. Even though I suck now.

I guess since it's sunny, we are not playing V? :(

That's ok spawn, everything is under my name. V probably won't want to come to hotel if he has to pay too so get housing with chu both nights mmk?

DIBS on second bed.

_V_

Smash Ace
Haha I will pay if I can't find anywhere else to stay...and it would be mad fun!

I will sleep on the floor, I do not care.

Edit//By the way, I was reading the Pound 2 thread...

this is the best quote ever:

Cort's alright. He's better than you think.
Yay, he almost said something nice about you :)

Aesir

Smash Master
eh I don't think this weekend, maybe after pound2 cause after pound PCGA should be opening up soon again. but yeah we need to start doing some matches with some of these new kids or else they'll just disappear.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
There's a sex meetup at Darc's place. If you want you can go there Saturday. You'll probably get to play some smash too.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Thers also currently a baby lion convention at my house.
It smells radtasticex3000 multiplyer

I want pound2 to come
i wonder if a teammate will spawn.

Top Bottom