• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
smash smash
smash

EDIT: Dylan_tnga

tourney***

final destination

some of this stuff has to filter >_>

EDIT2: Nope, ****.

New avatar/title/location

Nite

Smash Champion
Anyone notice that all of youtube's featured videos are Rickrolls yet? Lol. They're doing it for April Fools.

Cort

Apple Head
I love gamebattles

ugh I can't even post the right URLs cause of these stupid word filters

sorry to anyone wanting to play today, I was on gamebattles most of the time

also I'm heading out to dinner with my father, it's his birthday

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Happy Birthday Father Of Cort!
>.> His name is Darth Vader, right?(Non-offensively)
:p I still don't see why Mr.Cort won't do a GB with me =(!
-DD

_milktea

Smash Lord
There's a Uconn Brawl tournament the day of Jam's fest... Entry fee is free and the prize is a DS Lite. I don't even know if I want to go.

Blah. Don't care...

Edit: And by Melee, I meant Brawl.

Edit 2: Oh. Nevermind. **** you April Fool's.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
lol i might go to college in the next 2 years. do you guys think there will still be a smash scene by then?
>.> Smash isn't likely to go anywhere for a while.
Smash is basically the best thing for groups of people to play as it is, since its such a great social game.
<.< and if there isn't a smash scene, then just revive it.

Also:
I got an 1850 on my SATs first try. Good or Bad? Discuss.

-DD

_milktea

Smash Lord
I think there will be Luck. All the kids I talk to play often, even if not for competition. Smash Sm@sh is a party game, always will be. Sorry I didn't respond before, I was confused as to why you were asking me about H@LO. Stupid April Fool's...

Edit: Yes @ DD, that's really good, dang haha.

tarmacker

Smash Journeyman
DD I got just about the same on my SATs didn't take them again and got into all the colleges I applied to (UCONN, UVM, SHU, and Syracuse)

EDIT: Worst April Fools joke ever I have to quote everybody to see what the hell they're talking about

_V_

Smash Ace
Maybe I will drive back to CT and win that DS lite >.>

I really want one...blah.

Edit// New SATs are funny. Anyone take the good ol' ones out of 1600 like me? :)

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
i shaved cause...iunno. i woke up and shaved. my sideburns are gone now too. woot? maybe i forgot what my face looked like? (insert other random johns here)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
:p Out of 1600, I'd have a 1330.
=( 7 points off from my goal...
-DD

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Is DD in 11th grade? I thought 1850 was average. -.- My little brother got a 2200+ on his PSAT but I think everyone (?) scores higher on their PSATs than SATs. I got high 2000s both times... one score would go up while the other went down... but they count the highest score so I got mid 2100s in the end which SUCKS if you're asian but I'm one of those failure asians in which their parents are ashamed of. I'm surprised I didn't get disowned from my GPA. National merits in CT is like 2190 I believe. So after my brother brought home his mid 2200s my parents were like you better study and get at least mid 2300s on the actual ones. ROFL My cousins who live in DE all have 4.0-4.4 gpas with 2300+ on SATs. -_-

Sadly I was not blessed with a brain (or at least proper asian work ethic) but I'm prettier than all of them so GG. ^_^

I found a asian hairstyle site but I don't have a color printer so I hope that doesn't matter. I'll show everyone the one I pick later, I might have to get it done during Jam's tournament and show up late because I don't really have free days inbetween. I'm gonna get full brown highlights so that it is different but doesn't stick out.

Top Bottom