• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_milktea

Smash Lord
I got bored and searched my name for the first time in eons today, and it just reminded me of how all posts use my name negatively, ie, they say, wow, you lost to MILKTEA? As in, pretty much saying because I'm female, I suck, and you can't possibly lose to me.

-_____________-;. Makes me want to play more again and beat all of their ***** in -.-.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I got bored and searched my name for the first time in eons today, and it just reminded me of how all posts use my name negatively, ie, they say, wow, you lost to MILKTEA? As in, pretty much saying because I'm female, I suck, and you can't possibly lose to me.

-_____________-;. Makes me want to play more again and beat all of their ***** in -.-.
So if we insult you as a gamer, you'll want to play more.

Well in that case, all women are inferior to men at video games... Especially Milktea. Anyone who loses to her should probably never touch a controller again.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Cool insulting Milktea makes her want to play more? Okay then.

Man female smashers suck so hard. Has there EVER been a good female smasher? NOPE.
Especially that milktea person..oh man shes horrible. xD

noodles

Smash Champion
mogwai if the genesis shirts arent going to be availible online can you bring me one? ill pay it/give you 5-10$ extra for the favor

edit: ill give you the money before hand if i get a yes or no on online from sidefx/whoever

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>_> Why not? Its what he says in the subbed version. Its supposed to be over dramatic.

I haven't posted here in sooo long but I want to start playing again if anyone's down?
:D JUST REMEMBER THAT I LOVE YOU and where do you live again?

So if we insult you as a gamer, you'll want to play more.

Well in that case, all women are inferior to men at video games... Especially Milktea. Anyone who loses to her should probably never touch a controller again.
I just got a new white controller. I guess I better not take it out of the box then =[.

Cog. Speaking the truth does not count as an insult.
Insults are usually not true.
Zing~
-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
>_> Why not? Its what he says in the subbed version. Its supposed to be over dramatic.
Over dramatic, yes. Laughable to the point of tears, no.

And I kid you not, I was crying from laughing when I saw that. I must have watched it more than 30 times last night and it just kept getting funnier.

Also, watch the "I'm L" clip in english on youtube. You'll want to cry after seeing it, but not from laughter.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Haha XD.

DD you should help me hack my...future PSP once i get one LOL.
Hellz yea. Get any PSP you want too, I can hack PSP1000/2000/3000. :D!

Over dramatic, yes. Laughable to the point of tears, no.

And I kid you not, I was crying from laughing when I saw that. I must have watched it more than 30 times last night and it just kept getting funnier.

Also, watch the "I'm L" clip in english on youtube. You'll want to cry after seeing it, but not from laughter.
>_> I always thought both of those instances were hilarious. Dubbed/Subbed. Obviously, the dubbed version was funnier, but I suppose that's only because I don't understand Japanese.

Edit: watched the "I'm L" clip again.

That was a pretty poor way to sync script and mouth. He could have just said "I'm L", and it would have worked perfect. *sigh*

Who has seen Transformers 2 yet? Sandra wants to see it so I don't know if I should keep putting it off.
-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Hellz yea. Get any PSP you want too, I can hack PSP1000/2000/3000. :D!

>_> I always thought both of those instances were hilarious. Dubbed/Subbed. Obviously, the dubbed version was funnier, but I suppose that's only because I don't understand Japanese.

Edit: watched the "I'm L" clip again.

That was a pretty poor way to sync script and mouth. He could have just said "I'm L", and it would have worked perfect. *sigh*

Who has seen Transformers 2 yet? Sandra wants to see it so I don't know if I should keep putting it off.
-DD
It was horrible. **** dubs.

And Transformers 2 was bad, but not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Because of everyone bashing it and such I went in with zero expectations and didn't hate it as much. That being said, it's still way too god **** long and boring yes BORING they were right about that. There are also many MANY cringe worthy moments, sepcifically every time Megan Fox opens her mouth. And hearing her yell "SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM" in her shrill voice made me want to kill Bay even more. There's lots of useless, unnecessary, stupid scenes that last forever. 45 minutes could have easily been shaved from this movie, I kid you not.

It does have some good action scenes (and some pretty terrible ones too) and there are some funny moments, but I'm never going to watch this whole movie again. If you disliked the first one for any reason, you'll hate this one.

There's also about a one hour stretch in the movie where nothing interesting really happens. You could seriously fall asleep and not miss anything.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Really DD? You can hack a 3000? I thought they were only up to Homebrew for that version.

In other news I got a PSP too LOL. A 2000 black slim with a 2 gig mem stick for $65 lolol. Hacking it today.

I love my friends :3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Wow! Even a 3000? I had my eye on the Mint Green slim 2000 <3.
Really DD? You can hack a 3000? I thought they were only up to Homebrew for that version.

In other news I got a PSP too LOL. A 2000 black slim with a 2 gig mem stick for $65 lolol. Hacking it today.

I love my friends :3
Yea, its a temp hack and its really easy to do, and you'll only have to do it once if you never let your PSP die or turn off[standby mode ftw<3].
It lets you play PSX/ISO/CSO/Homebrew and all that jazz like a legit M33 CFW would.

And that Mint Green 2000 is really sexy. I was going to get that if I couldn't fix my 1000, but then I did...somehow.

@Thumbs: Thanks, I'll start lowering my expectations then.

Speaking of lowering Expectation:
STARCRAFT NEWS:
http://www.destructoid.com/no-lan-for-you-starcraft-ii-won-t-have-local-support-137916.phtml
-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Take notes? What on Earth for? I highly suggest you fall asleep during that middle part. And didn't you say you didn't like the first one? You're REALLY not gonna like this one LOL

Top Bottom