• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
My friend just moved to an apartment in Brighton, so I'll have to stop by and smash sometime when I go up there.

!!
NO WAI I LIVE IN BRIGHT-ON TOO. Don't you play brawl though? :( Also where in Brighton does he live?

I think all the MA towns I've lived in have been named after English cities: Manchester, Gloucester, Beverly(?), Ipswich, Brighton.... stupid English people...

Rest comes out on 1 frame. Falcon has to be frame perfect to avoid the rest, or the Jigglypuff player has to **** up the rest timing. Either one. Done games.
lol old conversation is old
EDIT: why did you not go to Genesis?? I was sad when Brandon, Phil, DJN and you all couldn't commentate together!

you should try condoms instead or abstinence.
lol

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
yay!!
I found them on hype machine, thats where all the hipsters get their music

I saw this guy on friday and it was nuts
http://www.myspace.com/kleverbeats
you people (spawn) might like him also

these guys are the best from nyc right now
http://www.myspace.com/designerdrugsclubmusic

and this is my fav from west coast
http://www.myspace.com/lariotsofficial
DrSuper!!!!!!!! Thanks for the beats yo. I'll check them out later.

Edit:
Cog- No Budai has played Melee forever. He played Brawl when it was out like everyone else in CT though. :o

Hey Mike, I also go to Uconn. I commute though. I should be down to play on Friday. Any time really.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
NO WAI I LIVE IN BRIGHT-ON TOO. Don't you play brawl though? :( Also where in Brighton does he live?
OH MY GOD HOW CLOSE ARE BOTH OF YOU TO WPI?!
Seriously.
=[ Yeti and I...and probably Hailey....want more people to play :3!

Will provide free food when you visit.

>_> Of course that probably won't entice Evan, he's had enough of WPI's food the last 4 years LOL.
-DD

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
yes cort, really.
and @ mogwai, I get to be in isolation until I get over it, so I basically spend a week in my dorm room getting food delivered to me, etc.

and LOL @ that fat kid
too good.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Seriously.

>_> Of course that probably won't entice Evan, he's had enough of WPI's food the last 4 years LOL.
-DD
Because you're super young and from CONNECT-I-CUT I forgive you for thinking Worster's vile stench wafts anywhere near Boston. It's an hour away, by train or car.
Worcester is the Worst. Literally. Ever since getting stranded there in the middle of the night in freezing cold weather I have come to accept the fact that it is a scuzzy wasteland of ****.

shmink don't be worried it's basically THE ****ING FLU. right?

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
Yeah, they did, I think it was the scots who at one point used disembodied plague heads to spread disease through other cities of their enemies. rather brilliant plan, really.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I can't remember exactly; it's a few mins away from the Paradise Rock Club across from a random small liquor store on the corner of an intersection (not a major one). Good description, huh? MELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seriously.

-DD
That's just my friend who now lives in Brighton who I visit once every month or two. However now that you're up at WPI I'll have another person I can stay with if I go to tournaments nearby (i.e. Mass Madness). Also I didn't have WPI food for junior/senior year and I never turn down free food!

Because you're super young and from CONNECT-I-CUT I forgive you for thinking Worster's vile stench wafts anywhere near Boston. It's an hour away, by train or car.
Worcester is the Worst. Literally. Ever since getting stranded there in the middle of the night in freezing cold weather I have come to accept the fact that it is a scuzzy wasteland of ****.
The streets directly adjacent to WPI are pretty good. Also Worcester has some good restaurants if you a car and enough money [as a college student] to actually enjoy them. The rest of Worcester sucks for the most part.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wes - you can come over and play tomorrow anytime. I'm assuming I'll be home from work by the time you get up here. For that matter, anyone else who wants to come over and play let me know. IM me if you need my address. Anytime after 6 is probably good. I have 2 TVs with 1 setup, so if multiple people come and want to bring a GC/Wii feel free.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
LOL! Wow. Amazing.

shmink don't be worried it's basically THE ****ING FLU. right?
T.T I know Worcester is far from Boston...that's why I offered food.

*has family in Worcester*

Cool story bro.
D: So come visit *******!

That's just my friend who now lives in Brighton who I visit once every month or two. However now that you're up at WPI I'll have another person I can stay with if I go to tournaments nearby (i.e. Mass Madness). Also I didn't have WPI food for junior/senior year and I never turn down free food!
=D YAY!
I'm gonna need rides to those tournaments, so it works out LOL.

Also, I get to Beta test the model importer for Brawl! Yay for a fully-fleshed Mewtwo.

-DD

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
anyone have that pic of the ask yahoo board where the woman ask for advice about how to deal with her controlling husband? its something along the lines of:

"what should I do to signal to him that I'm an independent thinking women and not some slave when he tells me to goto the kitchen and bring back a sandwich"

someone then replies:

"You better bring back a god**** sandwich"

anyone know what pic im talkin about . Its a screen cap of ASK yahoo i believe

Aesir

Smash Master
They're not from RI though, they'll forever be CT in my heart <3

I mean Joey is just funny and cool to be around, KevinM is usually a real chill guy, except that one time he took a joke of mine WAY to seriously. And Dave? Seriously? I have nothing but love for that guy.

Dave: hey look a shooting star, everyone make a wish.

Demetri: You should wish for a bigger car.

Dave: I'm going to wish for a smaller car if you don't shut the **** up.

Top Bottom