• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Happy birthday Cog.

Also I didn't get to lay Pipe today. :( I did get to lay Cort/Brookman though. :D

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
what i'm moving to RI to buy sex from dave, joey, and kevinm right NOW

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Happy birthday coggy :D
:D Another year older, another year older than us.
-DD
Happy birthday Cog.

Also I didn't get to lay Pipe today. :( I did get to lay Cort/Brookman though. :D
Happy birfday Coggy.

Spawn: you layed cort!!! he was mine >: (
happy bearday, cog <3
Happy bday Cogsmoochy
Happy Birthday Cog! What's that make it now?
happy bday cog :] it's also alukard's bday today!
and here I wanted to keep it a secret. Thanks everybody. LOTS of <3!

And I'm now twenty..... nine. Which means I could be Hax$'s Dad rofl

Happy BDay Alu! Even tho I've never met you!

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Lancaster blows. However if El Komosutro is still around you should look him and his friends up if you want to play some fighting games.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Whats so bad about that? Unless we're talking about forced sex trafficking a person should have the right to sell sex.
From what I've heard there's a lot of forced sex workers involved in Rhode Island prostitution, mostly brought in from foreign countries.

Aesir

Smash Master
From what I've heard there's a lot of forced sex workers involved in Rhode Island prostitution, mostly brought in from foreign countries.
Now that's a problem.

But I don't see how prohibiting prostitution would help, would probably only make things worse. Wouldn't it make more sense to just legalize it and put it under heavy government regulation? that way the people who want to profit from sex will, and the RI government can just shut down those illegal human trafficking ones.

Then again my knowledge in RI state law is like null, I didn't even know they had a legal loop hole for prostitution.

Edit: Happy Birthday Cog.

Edit: Mogwai: which is why it should be put under heavy regulation, just because it's illegal doesn't mean it's going to stop. legalizing it probably won't even stop human trafficking, but at least then you'll have some way of finding the difference between people who want to sell their bodies for sex and people who are forced into it.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I think people should just learn how to get laid without needing to pay someone to do it, but that just might be me. *shrugs*

and I fail to see how prostitution becoming legal helps shut down human trafficking cases over prostitution remaining illegal.

Aesir

Smash Master
I think people should just learn how to get laid without needing to pay someone to do it, but that just might be me. *shrugs*
I dunno man that girl Elliot Spitzer was messing around with was pretty hawt.

and I fail to see how prostitution becoming legal helps shut down human trafficking cases over prostitution remaining illegal.
Well see Human Trafficking and Prostitution are two separate issues that sometimes cross paths. With legalized prostitution law enforcement can take their focus off prostitution and focus more on sex trafficking. Which is a far more important issue than stopping of age adults selling their bodies for sex.

With heavy government regulation as well it'll be easier to tell the difference between whats a legal business and what's sex trafficking. A big reason to legalize or hell even decriminalize it would actually give prostitutes (and other similar jobs) rights as workers. Being ***** or abused won't be much of an issue anymore since they'll actually be protected under the law. People like Gary Ridgeway for instance went after prostitutes because he knew he could get away with it, I dunno about you but that sounds pretty messed up.

Aesir

Smash Master
I don't have any stats in front of me, but (at least in the US) I would think it's less "sometimes" and more like "the vast majority"
?

I know Joey has those stats cause he's a sick, sick individual.

thanks trade :)
Semantics, but I would argue if that was the case that the reason it's the vast majority is because it's illegal. I mean who cares about prostitutes right? A prostitute gets ***** she can't really go to the cops, cops will just be like "Well what did you expect?" Basically pimps who traffick young girls and then sell them off reap benefits to them they're just animals. Where as if it was legal law enforcement could actually go after those pimps who are abusing human rights and the people who actually want to be prostitutes can be left alone.

Then again that would likely never happen because sex workers have such a bad stigma in society.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Semantics,
not really
but I would argue if that was the case that the reason it's the vast majority is because it's illegal. I mean who cares about prostitutes right? A prostitute gets ***** she can't really go to the cops, cops will just be like "Well what did you expect?" Basically pimps who traffick young girls and then sell them off reap benefits to them they're just animals. Where as if it was legal law enforcement could actually go after those pimps who are abusing human rights and the people who actually want to be prostitutes can be left alone.

Then again that would likely never happen because sex workers have such a bad stigma in society.
Nah if a prostitute gets ***** a pimp's gonna stab a *****. Cuz rapists don't pay.
Anyways that's pretty much all I have to contribute.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Guys, if prostitution was legal, the state could require "Sex Licenses" to act like a "Driver's License" for prostitutes, and obviously if you're being trafficked you won't have one, or you'll have a really good fake, and it will become practice to check out the hoe's license to check out her ability to be as professional as possible.

And hopefully not disease ridden!

-DD

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Guys, if prostitution was legal, the state could require "Sex Licenses" to act like a "Driver's License" for prostitutes, and obviously if you're being trafficked you won't have one, or you'll have a really good fake, and it will become practice to check out the hoe's license to check out her ability to be as professional as possible.

And hopefully not disease ridden!

-DD
Not being properly registered with the state/government doesn't hinder illegal immigrants from doing all sorts of stuff.

I wonder how all this works in Nevada.

Also I can't believe N igga is censored

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Not being properly registered with the state/government doesn't hinder illegal immigrants from doing all sorts of stuff.
>_> Yea...don't I know it.
*looks at Sandra*.

Annnyyyyywaaaayyyyyssss.
-DD

Top Bottom