• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
MM anyone with my marth ANYONE on this thread. except Corts captain falcon

once upon a time .............

at the tourney known as Pound3 Cort ***** face with his peach. Until he met his nemesis and peach destroyer Azen Zagenite. Cort then Channeled the powers of Darkrain with the grey falcon and then the stuff of gods happened. Legend has it that he tech chased the shty out of Azen. I hear that in a game that Cort only grabbed Azen 4 times.

The End

Aesir

Smash Master
MM anyone with my marth ANYONE on this thread. except Corts captain falcon

once upon a time .............

at the tourney known as Pound3 Cort ***** face with his peach. Until he met his nemesis and peach destroyer Azen Zagenite. Cort then Channeled the powers of Darkrain with the grey falcon and then the stuff of gods happened. Legend has it that he tech chased the shty out of Azen. I hear that in a game that Cort only grabbed Azen 4 times.

The End
5 bucks marth dittos, lets do it.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Kirby can lightshield edgehog Marth to swallowcide and it's hilarious.

Also Marth might be one of the characters where you have like a 2-3 frame window to survive because they pass the blastline EVER SO SLIGHTLY before you.

Swift, I'd like to play your Marth.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
DX I wanna MM someone.

=3 Someone MM my Mewtwo with a bad fastfaller or something lol.
-DD

Aesir

Smash Master
Kirby can lightshield edgehog Marth to swallowcide and it's hilarious.

Also Marth might be one of the characters where you have like a 2-3 frame window to survive because they pass the blastline EVER SO SLIGHTLY before you.

Swift, I'd like to play your Marth.
Marth has a bigger hit box then kirby does, so because of that they will die before kirby because their hit box enters the blast zone before kirby would.

Kirbys lol

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
The Marth vs Kirby match up is identical to the Jigglypuff match up. You get a lead....then camp. No need to EVER approach anyone without projectiles aside from Ganon and Falcon.

Marth can pretty much aerial camp anyone in the entire game aside from

Sheik
Falcon
Ganon
Fox (If Marth has a stock lead its PRETTY SAFE but not entirely)
Falco (I get a lead and then ledge camp in this match up)
Peach
Link
Young Link

Its pretty simple to get through the lower tiers projectiles though IMO. Pills, fireballs, and most projctiles are easily jabbed, f tilted, or faired.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Marth has a bigger hit box then kirby does, so because of that they will die before kirby because their hit box enters the blast zone before kirby would.

Kirbys lol
Yeah, I know how it works.

I'm pretty sure it's impossible to survive with certain characters, but I don't know any details obviously.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
The Marth vs Kirby match up is identical to the Jigglypuff match up. You get a lead....then camp. No need to EVER approach anyone without projectiles aside from Ganon and Falcon.

Marth can pretty much aerial camp anyone in the entire game aside from

Sheik
Falcon
Ganon
Fox (If Marth has a stock lead its PRETTY SAFE but not entirely)
Falco (I get a lead and then ledge camp in this match up)
Peach
Link
Young Link

Its pretty simple to get through the lower tiers projectiles though IMO. Pills, fireballs, and most projctiles are easily jabbed, f tilted, or faired.

lern2play

Top Bottom