• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

vintage

Smash Cadet
if you didn't live across the state :[
yet
we haven't talked ever
Hi
I'm Stephen.
i would play but you live across the state from me :[
Well that sucks. Next time I'm on the other side of the state I'll let you know. Where exactly would that be?

Oh, and hi... I'm Jon.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
^^^ Excellent... but it's pretty bad quality so nevermind.

Happy birthday Chewman.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Wooo, my final is over! You know what that means? It's the mother ******** weekend!! :lick:

I can play smash anytime for the rest of the night, either at my place or at someone else's place. Also, I can play smash anytime tomorrow after 6pm. Just give me a call or a PM.

Aaand, while I have no idea who you are, I feel obligated to say happy birthday thumbs! :)
Eh, it was alright. Reminds me how much Gimpy's new videos with Roy make me rage. Its like he's trying to get scrubs to troll everyone on purpose.
"I told you Roy was better than Marth!" >_____>;; RAGE.

That said, I need sleep, been going without food and sleep almost 40 hours now...

Happy Birthday Thumbs!
-DD
late hpybdy thmbs
Happy late birthday Seb.
Happy Late Birthday, Seb!!!!

Also.
Sleepy
You were in my dream last night.
Happy late birthday Thumbs!

Also happy birthday Chewman!
Thanks guys! <3

Happy bday Chewman!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Dude that tourist is awesome, if you connect with a strong enough hit, he falls over from the impact.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
i heard about super street fighter iv. They need to have Dee Jay. Enough said. His ultra face would be sooooooo funny lol

I'm beginning to get extremely bored with sf iv though. its dumb. Everyone plays Sagat and Ryu and scrubs think they are good because they can tiger shot with R1 and R2. lol.

Edit

http://kotaku.com/5369773/super-street-fighter-iv-confirmed-is-standalone-title

nevermind. lol. Time to go trade in my SF IV since my roommate has it and I can probably still get 25-30 for it. haha. I can wait for the revamped version. whatever.

Top Bottom