• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Aesir

Smash Master
Pakman-Are you going to my tourney? We can do it at my place after the tourney. I'm not bringing my ps3 and third strike. lol

I only really play Ken, Akuma, and Ryu.

Dudleys fun too.

Ryu is pretty broken too Dave. His Hadouken has maybe a frame or 2 more lag than Sagats tiger shot. His shoryukens combo into his super and ultra, his damage output is amazing, and hes by far the second best camper in the game.

I also personally think Ken is underrated in SF IV. I dont think hes top tier material but hes definitely not mid tier. I'd put him as 8th-10th best. Right now hes twelfth.

Also, WTF at Balrog being second best in SF Turbo HD remix????
Do you even play street fighter?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
clearly pof's opinion is greater than the entirety of the japanese and american sf4 players.
jwong? daigo? iyo? all scrubs compared to pof

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Pakman-Are you going to my tourney? We can do it at my place after the tourney. I'm not bringing my ps3 and third strike. lol

I only really play Ken, Akuma, and Ryu.

Dudleys fun too.

Ryu is pretty broken too Dave. His Hadouken has maybe a frame or 2 more lag than Sagats tiger shot. His shoryukens combo into his super and ultra, his damage output is amazing, and hes by far the second best camper in the game.

I also personally think Ken is underrated in SF IV. I dont think hes top tier material but hes definitely not mid tier. I'd put him as 8th-10th best. Right now hes twelfth.

Also, WTF at Balrog being second best in SF Turbo HD remix????
I can't that day happens to be my dad's retirement party.

ZoSo

Smash Champion

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
sure. random vs ur marth/fox/w.e
I definitely challenged you in Street Fighter. Anyone...I don't really care.

It's not infinite. It's pretty much a guessing game stacked in Boxer's favor. He can choose to grab, crossup grab, attack low, what have you.
I meant to comment before, I meant Balrog being better than Old Sagat is just....odd.

Why? I use sagat and you're just going to john.
I'm pretty sure I can beat a Sagat who is just going to try to camp me and then Tiger uppercut or Tiger Knee when I try to approach.

Name this continent

ASIA!!!!!
I love this post.

POF, your analysis on Street Fighter was laughable and I accept your money match.
K

Anyone who challenges me to a Street Fighter MM should come next Sat or Sunday to my tournament to play me. :)

noodles

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure I can beat a Sagat who is just going to try to camp me and then Tiger uppercut or Tiger Knee when I try to approach.
Iunno man, it worked last time XD. Im smart about it and do other stuff though >_>.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
That was before I played Sagats online and see how people use him.

I play online all the time now and I also pretty much use everyone in the game minus Rose, Gen, Ryu, Chun Li, Rufus, and maybe El Fuerte? I used him for like a week and then was like, "lol, get a decent close range poke game."

My friend Scott is sick nasty with Gen and Vega. But then I just go Ken vs his vega and just jab and medium kick him. Vega can't do **** about it.

Still though, 3rd Strike is 10x better.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
That was the best Street Fighter and always will be. So many memories with that game. I once bet $120.00 on that game. No joke.

Scars making another combo video? Reallllllllyyyyyy?

Top Bottom