• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Aesir

Smash Master
One time I met a cute liberal Aethiest girl. But she wasn't black so I didn't go for it.

Lol totally should have.

lol Aesir why would CT not approve of that? cuz she might be "mixed"? only go for the pures.

>_>
No, my point was mostly sarcastic, obviously I would go for it. Race 100% of the time isn't an issue for me.

Mixed just implies I find her more attractive. =X

>_> Dude, what happened to that hot religious chick? I'd go for that, it would be an interesting dynamic, and probably provide us with lulz.

-DD
Lol if she turns me down it'll make things really awkward cause we're in the same circle of people. Plus it would just be a waste of time, as I have no real reason to think she likes me lol.

i approved after this point demetri
Lulz

Also my school might be hosting a melee food drive. Details are still being worked out, but who from CT would go? I wanna keep this CT only because we don't have a lot of space to work with. And it would be teams.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
It's OK, just pick Chun and use normals.
Lol, I would have done that regardless, ironically enough.

Plus it would just be a waste of time, as I have no real reason to think she likes me lol.
So get some rope and MAKE her like you. Duh.

Also my school might be hosting a melee food drive. Details are still being worked out, but who from CT would go? I wanna keep this CT only because we don't have a lot of space to work with. And it would be teams.
Sounds awesome. I hope I can make it!

-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
So get some rope and MAKE her like you. Duh.
-DD
This made me laugh.

Oh yeah, so I just finished getting Evangelion (rewatching it since I haven't seen it in about 6 years), FLCL (never seen it), and Cowboy Bebop. I'm watching in that order. Discuss.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Sox: I don't know. Are you a melee player? If you live in West Hartford, I don't know how I don't know you. lol. But I won't really have time to play until the semester ends. =\

And I'm not driving down, I'd rather fly. -.- I'm probably not going, but I will try depending on who is going. I need to save money. ~_~

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
have I mentioned that I like the following things about peach's downsmash?:
if sheik spotdoges it she still gets hit with it
if marth counters it, the rest of it clanks with the counter
If anyone crouch cancels it, it does over9000 damage!
And Mewtwo can spotdodge the entire thing! Yayyyy 40 frame spotdodge! Unless you mis-time it...then I'm pretty sure you eat the last hit...which isn't so bad.
-DD

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
If anyone crouch cancels it, it does over9000 damage!
And Mewtwo can spotdodge the entire thing! Yayyyy 40 frame spotdodge! Unless you mis-time it...then I'm pretty sure you eat the last hit...which isn't so bad.
-DD
But even then, you're mewtwo.........
I LOL'd. Why you play Mewtwo Nick is beyond me. No offence, but TAJ doesn't even play Mewtwo. That should scream something......

Also, I'm really starting to think that Ness needs to go up higher on the tier list. Grab across the stage anyone?????

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Just watched you are (not) alone.
waiting on blu-ray rip of pt 2 because i hate cams
cog, let's talk unless you want to discuss pt2
btw every scene was wallpaper worthy in glorious 1080p omg boner

i suppose i will finally get to meet bros at p4 unless you cats decide to leave your region for medium sized ATL south tournaments in north carolina for some reason.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Just watched you are (not) alone.
waiting on blu-ray rip of pt 2 because i hate cams
cog, let's talk unless you want to discuss pt2
btw every scene was wallpaper worthy in glorious 1080p omg boner

i suppose i will finally get to meet bros at p4 unless you cats decide to leave your region for medium sized ATL south tournaments in north carolina for some reason.
you are (not) alone was amazing holy ****. Its presentation was just AMAZING like it was everything i expected and more. The next 3 movies will be the tru testament of how well evangelion ages tho. I have faith

Seems like its been ages since you can (not) advance came out on cam. **** the cam Im waiting for the h24 version as well.

SleepyK

lol i watched it with dashdancedan on his amazing hdtv...
but he had recently watched Death and Rebirth so <_<

still visuals were super pro.
swift i need to change my avatar.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Dave- No. I was playing Secret of Mana on the Wii and I got like a few hours in and my game never saved so I was mad. I can't get my snes on the wii to save things grr.

Also, definitely watching it in that order even though FLCL is only like 6 episodes.

I'm on episode 6 of Evangelion and I'm glad I'm rewatching it.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Nah. Eventually I'll get the snes emu working again on the wii. It's okay though I had SMRPG on there with like 30 hours I lost (had never played the game before). :(

SleepyK

haven't kept up with artbooks/artwork since like 2004 or something, but this is one of my favorite scenes involving rei. therefore one of fav scenes in general
lol paper airplane.

SleepyK

doc is fun to play against other people's characters when both of you don't know how to play them

Top Bottom