• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Power Rankings discussion UPDATED,BRAWL RANKINGS UP

noodles

Smash Champion
I want to stay overnight in Philly for SPOC and drink with Hazz, but that probably won't happen which means I'll probably have 2 or 3 spots in my car.
if you have space can i go?
I'm going with Mogwai if he goes and has room for me lol. So, probably not.

Also, we can have as many on the panel as we want. Trade, Mogwai, DD, Aiser and I can work.
if he can bring me, can you give me a ride to his place?

**** im such a ride *****.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
:laugh:

Matches 3 and 4 weren't as gay, but Spawn specifically said that he wanted to try to outcamp me on FD, so yea... lasers > needles when there are no platforms, hahaha. I never imagined I'd enjoy running out the timer as much as I enjoyed that match.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Mogwai, that match was hella fun. I wasn't getting frustrated at all.

Screw you for being able to outcamp a Sheik with Falco though. >:O

Papito, it's at Drexel in PA lol.

Aesir

Smash Master
I can't believe Aesirs avatar is ****ing jimminy cricket the most optimistic Disney character EVER when Aesir is arguably the most pessimistic smasher ever. LOL

Or is that the pun?
In the debate hall RDK told all the temp debaters we're like your little jimminy crickets, which I thought was really funny and decided to at least make it somewhat true.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I agree with the above poster.

Also, I didn't drink tonight buy my friends all did. So good watching drunk people when you're not drunk.

Aesir

Smash Master
We should just do a aim chatroom thingy, that's what we use to do in the old days.

We need some way to share our ideas without non PR panelist members making fuss during the process.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Sorry, Kevin. T_T

Umm, I just got to call Trade to go onto aim and we'll do that. Once I'm done helping out around the house I'll do that probably. If he/everyone else is available it'll be up by tonight...

trademark0013

Smash Champion
i'll be available after like 7 tonight. call me neways

whats the deal with ppl driving to spoc: who and when? if its relatively close, i wont be able to/feel like driving cuz i've been/always am doing a lot of driving and need a break

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Alright, I'll call you around then. Aiser randomly got better. I wish he had gotten better before that tournament on Sunday lol.

noodles

Smash Champion
:D could i watch the chat? i wont put any input or anything I SWEAR. or someone send me the aim logs pleasssssssssssssse

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I can't believe I actually watched that match. >_>
>_> Yea. I did too.

Good **** Aesir. <3 pweoiple need to geo get drunkkk

Happy
St patricks dayt queers.
=[ You're such an angry drunk. *puts ice on bruises*

I think you've had enough to drink there Garrett.
lololol.

spawn/whoever's in charge of Melee PR, come up with a list, have everyone give it a once over and then let's bang out the details soon.
>.> This.

We should just do a aim chatroom thingy, that's what we use to do in the old days.

We need some way to share our ideas without non PR panelist members making fuss during the process.
And this.
Sorry, Kevin. T_T

Umm, I just got to call Trade to go onto aim and we'll do that. Once I'm done helping out around the house I'll do that probably. If he/everyone else is available it'll be up by tonight...
And this some more.

Alright, I'll call you around then. Aiser randomly got better. I wish he had gotten better before that tournament on Sunday lol.
D: I think I'm getting worse. Or better. Or maybe I didn't change at all. LOL.

:D could i watch the chat? i wont put any input or anything I SWEAR. or someone send me the aim logs pleasssssssssssssse
>_> No way man, you gotta earn it.

Or ask spawn.
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Im chat is currently in progress. Will be up within an hour or so.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Connecticut Power Rankings
-3/18/09-
Panelists: Spawn, Mogwai, Aesir, DarkDragoon
Mission Statement: To create a healthy competitive environment in Connecticut which will help inspire players to get progressively better over time.

- 1. Cort (1)
2. SPAWN (5)
- 3. Mogwai (N/A)
- 4. Trademark (N/A)
5. Mike$ (11)
6. Budai578 (10)
7. awsmsean (15)
- 8. Icylight (N/A)
9. JV Smooth (6)
10. ErciChewman (14)

This list is more based on tournament results more so than any of the previous lists, particularly who has beaten who outside of Connecticut in tournament. How active certain players are is also taken into account to their respective rankings, as players who are no longer active will be eventually removed.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
I more or less agree with this list. IMO mike$>trademark but mike$ plays less tourneys so it's whatev. I agree Budai is definitly 6th, and Sean is definitly 7th. So good job guys.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Based on tournament, Trade has beaten more good people than Mike$ has.

Nus, I'm trying!!!

noodles

Smash Champion
imo garret>chewman

edit: doesnt really matter whether or not jam wanted to be on it lol. hes still in ct and a possible threat in tournament

also, yay icy! i thought people forgot about him

Top Bottom