• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cool ClassicMode Kills

Mario6107

Smash Rookie
One day at my firends house i was playing brawl and dicided to play classic on intence as cpt. falcon. when i got to fight gint cpt falcon on port town in the first 5 seconds he died. he falcon punched , i airdogged,i falcon punched him in the face,he rolled behind me,the platform landed on some round platform, i sheilded as he upsmashed and my sheild pushed him of the side and he died. it was one of those times when i wished i had a capture card or atleast be able to save replays in classic mode. what cool kill have you done in classic mode?

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
A Kill where I didn't have to move a finger... and it was done in 4 seconds...

Me, and some pokemon ally vs giant pikachu. Pikachu jumps over me and fall off the left side of the stadium in a matter of seconds...

Kantō

Smash Champion
i remember on jungle japes in melee a level 9 ness would always kill himself right of the bat without u even moving

'V'

Smash Lord
I remember one time all the Star Fox characters killed themselves by Side-B'ing off the stage.

Top Bottom