• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

cool defensive tactic

comboking

Smash Master
Just keep hitting downb downb downb til you think you should stop this might be a bad thing to do but I thought I would let you guys tell me what you think I kind of want to invent an AT!:laugh::psycho::mad::chuckle::p:lick::confused::ohwell::dizzy::(:embarrass;):laugh::):bee:

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Except if someone who you're playing against can time well. Good to use on more novice players or as mindgames.

kenja0

Smash Apprentice
Best Mindgames to make Captain Falcon and R.O.B. players not play their characters ever again: what do you think? ;D

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
lol ducking is the funniest noise for mindgames. XD So easy to use as an attack provoker. B+Down is a bad thing to spam though, eventually they'll get the timming reight and grab you constantly. It's good to use if they're edgeguarding vs you though.

Arashi

Smash Cadet
It's definately a lot of fun to play with. I've managed to do a lot of damage with Kirby's B+Down.

Top Bottom