• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Corneria / Captain Falcon Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transient

Smash Cadet
Hello Melee friends!
I was playing my friend's Marth (or something) on Corneria yesterday with Captain Falcon, on the lower right hand side of the stage. As I was getting raepd, by him, on one of my final stocks, he does a throw or a smash attack, which hits me into the stage / wall, and I fall through! Is there any knowledge of this glitch? Sorry if I suck at explaining things >.<

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Ive heard about a kirby backthrowing opponents through the stage/wall on that same point. Apparently you can fall through, but it it's very rare and noone knows what exactly causes it. (ive never seen it, only heard of it. Although I have fell through the MIDDLE of the stage
Would be nice if someone with AR made more investigation on this

Ja

Smash Journeyman
Hello Melee friends!
I was playing my friend's Marth (or something) on Corneria yesterday with Captain Falcon, on the lower right hand side of the stage. As I was getting raepd, by him, on one of my final stocks, he does a throw or a smash attack, which hits me into the stage / wall, and I fall through! Is there any knowledge of this glitch? Sorry if I suck at explaining things >.<
That exact thing happened to me in a tournament (I was Marth). >_<

JrdnS

Smash Ace
that can kinda happen in pokemon stadium too. i was using falco and spiked fox right through the middle. an another time i was in the tree on the fire part and i was doing the waveshine infinite on marth and we both fell though the middle. and i was like wtf because it was our last life and fox falls faster than marth so i lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom