• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

COT4 Results as I get them (COMPLETE TOP 8 RESULTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
RIG and Hylian vs. Niko K MM were my favorite parts of the first segment of streaming.

Here's to today, I suppose.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I told people not to sleep on Texas. Obviously a very strong state.
Yeah I wanna see how they do in singles. I wish I could have gone, me and Reflex need to ditto :D

Btw Reflex, if you can see this, I saw your MM with Ally. U did good man, but don't pick Japes next time, go Brinstar lolol. :D

I want to see Random Ike Guy's matches :(
RIG was amazing, so was his commentary. The best part was when one of the commentators was reading a shoutout for Random Ike Guy and was like "So and so says Props to RIG. Props to RIG? Dunno who that is" lmao.

We <3 you RIG.

Btw someone told me Dojo 2 stocked Ally, but lost the set or something vs him. I didn't get a chance to see it, anyone got the specifics on that fight?

Anth0ny

Smash Master
We <3 you RIG.

Btw someone told me Dojo 2 stocked Ally, but lost the set or something vs him. I didn't get a chance to see it, anyone got the specifics on that fight?
From what I remember, Dojo 2 stocked him in friendlies at their hotel. The MM that happened on live stream was 3-1 Ally, but every game went down to the last stock I believe.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Andy G's teammate is Biglou. (it was listed as a ??? in the OP)

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
GET OWNED FUGGLES

EDIT: hm, I just realized that this post needs some fixing:

GET OWNED ME

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Azen and Chu just beat Dojo and Santi in (I believe) first round of doubles bracket.

And Alpha Zealot+Quivo didn't make it out of pools apparently.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
No, it was second round of Doubles bracket.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah, 96 man bracket...

Kinda large, but with the current time constraints I can understand that.

Vayseth

Smash Master
4:30 update:
Inui and Atomsk beat Chu and Azen 2-1 in winner's semis. Inui and Atomsk are waiting in winner's finals.
Snakeee and TeH_Spamerer are playing M2K and leemartin in Winner's semis on the other side. Snakeee and TeH_Spamerer up 1-0.

Adapt

Smash Lord
why did snakeee and spammerer pick frigate of all stages?? :(

Looks like M2K and Lee are gonna win winner's finals as well... what's going on in the loser's bracket?

Vayseth

Smash Master
5 PM UPDATE:
M2K and LeeMartin beat Inui and Atomsk 3-0 in Winner's Finals.
Teams still in: Lain and Anther, Ally and Seibrik, Chudat and Azen, Snakeee and TeH_Spamerer, M2K and LeeMartin, NinjaLink and Malcom, Hylian and OmegaBlackMage, and Inui and Atomsk. I do not know how many other teams are still in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom