• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

COT4 Results as I get them (COMPLETE TOP 8 RESULTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stnapknah

Smash Journeyman
guys you should really relax... someone got on his account and is trolling. m2k is playing friendlies as we speak lol

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Just got home, shout outs later, but I must say, awesome turnout, awesome talent, extremely poorly run tourney. Doubles pools didn't even start til 6, singles pools started at like 10, didn't finish til about 1 or 2 PM the next day. I know there was a huge turnout and things were hectic, but this should've been anticipated. Hell, that was the whole POINT of advertising the tourney. Forget the fact that they cancelled crews and low tiers, ChiboCLOUD straight up kicked us out, called security, and let them UNPLUG wii's during tourney matches. He, and the security were extremely rude about it too, offering no apologies whatsoever, only threats.

I don't care what excuses you have, we PAID 10 dollars not just to play, but to watch our favorite players and friends play against other amazing players. We travelled for hours and got screwed over just because Chibo refused to let people help him run the tourney.

That being said, I still had an awesome time, and improved alot, which was my main goal, so I can't say I'm not happy. Shoutouts later.

D

Deleted member

1 m2k
2 ally
3 spam
4 dojo
5 ninjalink
5 lee martin
7 judge
7 chu
9 lain
9 infinity
13 anther

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Congratulation M2K ;)

I hoped for Ally, cause i'm Snake Main ^^

But anyway good job, I hope you will allow to show us the 3 Matches :)

If not... you would break some millions of hearts from German ppl !!! FACT !!! :p

Napilopez

Smash Lord

Good **** Napz.
OMG

LAPD=Los Angeles Police Department

this tourny is in PHILLY! rofl
I don't know if you got it lolz, but but the reason I put LAPD is because the security said they would call the LAPD or something since there were so many west coasters LOL. LAPD came and RIG pwned them all, along with the entirety of CoT4 XD.

Credit goes to Puffball/Espy for the original idea of the Pic, I just executed it XD.

Stev

Smash Ace
i hope someone starts Smash Radio because Samurai Panda's commentary after the feed went out was WAY more enjoyable than having the video.

The King

Smash Ace
Sounds like one hell of a tournament lol. You travel to tournies like this for the memories... and I'm sure that's exactly what every single attendant will be bringing back home with them. =P

That picture's one of the most amazing things I've seen to come out of the smash community in years LOL, good **** yo. That'll be my desktop for at least a few days, I can't help but laugh at it.

King Out

Napilopez

Smash Lord
This tourney was the winningest kind of fail, really. Honestly, it was extremely entertaining to follow. I actually enjoyed hearing Panda's commentary moreso than just watching the stream, I felt totally comfortable just listening to audio and not watching video.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
This tourney was the winningest kind of fail, really. Honestly, it was extremely entertaining to follow. I actually enjoyed hearing Panda's commentary moreso than just watching the stream, I felt totally comfortable just listening to audio and not watching video.
the live stream missed out on all the ****en greates matches today and yesterday tho for real. u guys had great commentary but that 1 tv with it was nothing compared to some of the GREAT **** is saw XD. there were toooooo many GREATS there, just like me...

TP

Smash Master
I don't know if you got it lolz, but but the reason I put LAPD is because the security said they would call the LAPD or something since there were so many west coasters LOL. LAPD came and RIG pwned them all, along with the entirety of CoT4 XD.

Credit goes to Puffball/Espy for the original idea of the Pic, I just executed it XD.
Bull****. That was my idea. :(

:laugh:

Good job Mew2King.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
Gaaahhhh. Congrats to M2K though, I was routing for Ally lol. It's good to see the tourny finished considering what heppened. I wish I stayed up for the last few matches, but i got 9am class (johnnymcjohns). Anyways, i'm looking forward to watching the matches on youtube. Congrats to all.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
M2K is too good. But good **** to Ally for getting second!

M2K, please allow the grand finals vids to be uploaded. You obviously ***** if you won 3-0 against Ally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom