• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Could you transfer a move...

BankaiPwn

Smash Cadet
In the realms of impossible (yay!) give bower's (or DK's) up-B the knockback power of Jigg's rest.

Fox's (and Falcos) lasers turn into fully-charged samus beams (REFLECT WARZ!).

or... i'mma stop being stupid now

Farguade

Smash Apprentice
Samus with Marth/Sheik/Falcon's grab would have me rejoicing, or the beam with Link's hookshot speed.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
PLEASE give pikachu marth's grab range

i will be a very very happy pikachu main ^^
I KNOW! Whenever I try to grab my sheik-main friend, he avoids it and says "Awwwwww! Look at pikachu, he thinks he can grab how adorable!"

I think that every character should have a shine that knocks opponents in the perfect direction for follow up combos. Falcon's would set them up for a knee. Marth's would knock them up and away a tad to let you do fair combos or just tipper fsmash for the kill. Jiggs would go into rest. Pika's would be kinda like fox's and set up upsmash or grab. Peach's would pull her opponent make them crouch right next to her...........

Zodiac

Smash Master
I would give the shine to sheik and a longer wavedash ,and give all of yong links speed to link, do you realize that if young links speed was placed on link he would be one of the best character in the game?

MooseEatsBear

Smash Journeyman
Give Falcon Falco's shine, and Fox's recovery with the Falcon grab at the end if it hits.

john!

Smash Hero
:rolleyes:Just because you don't know how to use him doesn't mean he sucks. When you have used him for two or so years, then talk to me. Until then, don't assume that Roy (or any other character, for that matter) "sux" off paper.
Actually it's possible that maybe you're biased since Roy is your main. In fact it's likely that you know more about Roy than most other characters, which is why you think he's so good. I would just look at results to determine whether a character sucks or not. And the results are in!... Roy still sucks. Not the worst character, but definitely in the bottom half. ;)

Top Bottom