• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Couple of fun little observations

Aeropup

Smash Apprentice
Has anyone noticed:

That Dedede stands on his hammer when he uses utilt?

That when you use some non spinning hammer attacks, notably tilts and smashes, the silver rim of the hammer will spin?

That the purple costume turns his normally blue skin a really dark brown?

That if you use down throw, the king will place his victim on the ground before him, and they will slide under him as he jumps up?

Go try it.

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
I knew about the first one, and I believe the green outfit also gives him brown-ish skin.

PinkPwnageFrenzy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PinkPwnageFrenzy
He doesn't stand on his hammer, he jumps. The white/blue color also changes the color of his feet, mouth and crown. They're all more goldish, as opposed to the normal yellow.

Aeropup

Smash Apprentice
PPF - Of course he jumps, but he puts his feeot on his hammer, go have a look.

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
I noticed the purple costume and that he stands on his hammer, not his rim spinning though.

I wish they would have had D3 with a black coat as an alt costume. Actually, they should have had a black costume for every character...

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
Another cool observation is that Pink Dedede has a playboy bunny on his back XDDD!

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Another cool observation is that Pink Dedede has a playboy bunny on his back XDDD!
Dedede has a Playboy Bunny on his back regardless of color. He also has several more back at his castle in Dreamland.

Ladies love the hammer.

Top Bottom