• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CPPomona Three - Melee Monthlies

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Hey Larry, I think I will be coming to this.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Apparently I have a party on the 16th and 17th. So I don't know if I'm going to this any more. If I do, I'll most likely be really hung over.

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol at kanzaki party on man and wooooo looks like im coming for sure with danimals dont know about mango hes to good to enter lil tourneys now ...........-_-

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Crap, I just found out something is going on Saturday that I already made plans for. Sorry :(

Vincent Vega

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, maybe it's just cause I get lost easily but the campus looks like it would be easy to not find the right building. Is there a number I could call when I get there? How early is too early to get there btw? Cause me and Sergio are gonna be in Pomona really early?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Wow, I guess I'm not going where I thought I was going Saturday. So I'll probably show up here.

Unless more changes happen >_>

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Hmm, maybe it's just cause I get lost easily but the campus looks like it would be easy to not find the right building. Is there a number I could call when I get there? How early is too early to get there btw? Cause me and Sergio are gonna be in Pomona really early?
My number is in the first post, but I'll put it up here again. 949 533 7597

Technically, you could just get there whenever you want. You could probably get someone to open up the door for you too. I'm not good at waking up, but if you call me I'll come down and get you. I'll probably aim for like 9 though, just to make sure everything gets set up.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I i live like 5 min from cal poly, if you're early you can come over for teh sheik dittos ^^

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
So is there a venue/electricity fee or what?

As for the locked door, just duct tape that bar on the inside so that it always remains unlocked ;)

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Wow, I guess I'm not going where I thought I was going Saturday. So I'll probably show up here.

Unless more changes happen >_>.
alright cool falco and jiggs team if you go?

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
I was supposed to have plans today but they aren't working out, so most likely yeah, but I'll text you as soon as I know for sure.

Vincent Vega

Smash Journeyman
Yeah that sounds cool Adam. Even though I don't main Sheik anymore. :p Would you be able to take us those 5 mins to the tourny? I'll figure out the exact time that we'll be out there and let ya know soon.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Yeah that sounds cool Adam. Even though I don't main Sheik anymore. :p Would you be able to take us those 5 mins to the tourny? I'll figure out the exact time that we'll be out there and let ya know soon.
traitor.

yeah.

i want to mm whatever your new main is.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Aright, let's smash today. It's BYOC though, our controllers are past broken, but u guys can start coming over at 5pm, just let me know. How long do u guys wanna play for?

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Bah!! 6th's marth was pretty awesome from what I remember. Crazy combos.
Well I'm off on the 17th so hopefully I can make it to these again.

Charoo

Smash Champion
can any1 please give me a ride to this tourney? I just wanna play smash again haha. Brawl demo gets boring after a while. Freaking 2 min.

I can help pay for gas and stuff, and team with whoever. I just wanna go play some smash!!!

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
I'd just like to repeat that anyone who has a TV or cube to bring it and let me know. Please try to bring more setups; I'm working on some myself as well.

LuCKy

Smash Master
if theres time after the tourney we should have a free for all tourney with items dollar entry winner take all lol it would **** 3 min time limit all levels and random charecters......yeah

Top Bottom