• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CPPomona Three - Melee Monthlies

OoNoiRoO

Smash Journeyman
Tourneys? In my school?

There'd better be some brawl afterwards.

OoNoiRoO

Smash Journeyman
Scared of these shines?

Anyways, Falco or Roy ditto obviously. You better practicar, señor.

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
nasty nate, if you remember me and Kilo doing friendly teams with you guys before UCLA 5 we should 1$ mm....im up for falcon/fox ditto..mabye falco :)

LuCKy

Smash Master
why would we waste our time?

But hey, if you're serious about playing brawl, we can do a money match.

..............................didn't you like go to nevada to something like that,just to play brawl?

lol mike's too good

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol i see

i need to record against you since i think your like well known as a brawl marth lol

need the marth match up for my vid thread

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Tourneys? In my school?

There'd better be some brawl afterwards.
Yo can you bring a TV this time? Oh yeah, my phone is broken and we don't have a Cube/Wii right now, I know you wanted to smash at one point so just letting you know.

wtf, you mean my school
I live here, I'm throwing the tourney, it's my school. I'm the best smasher in Pomona =P

LuCKy

Smash Master
kira beat my ic's.......good **** kira lol

but im bringing back my ic's for this tourney

revenge-sies lol

OoNoiRoO

Smash Journeyman
Yo can you bring a TV this time? Oh yeah, my phone is broken and we don't have a Cube/Wii right now, I know you wanted to smash at one point so just letting you know.
Hmm, I should be able to bring a TV/Cube. Also, on MWFs I have a ridiculous 5 hour break from 9am-2pm, so maybe we'll play sometime.

How the hell would I contact you? Besides here >_>

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
if Lucky goes all ICs it's only right for me to go all Fox. Gimme some training before the tournament and I think I'll be good to go... all i have to do is remember what the hell a dash-waiver is

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
nasty nate, if you remember me and Kilo doing friendly teams with you guys before UCLA 5 we should 1$ mm....im up for falcon/fox ditto..mabye falco :)
oh shizer that was you?
Those were some cool *** friendlies, teams are too good
and I like your brawl G&W. Its like mine but better

and no thanks. I just wanna ditto noir cause he sucks. Maaaaybe some other crazy ditto if Im feelin it

araknophobik

Smash Master
pat, haze wants you to sleep with him. he's always trying to seduce males to stay the night in his room. he especially likes them young, remember mango being trapped there for a week and being forced to see haze shirtless

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
caallllm down mike none of this over night business hahaha. How far away are you from Pomona? I could probably hang around for a bit Friday night, but my brother lives in Pomona so I'm gonna crash at his place for the evening. Thanks for the offer though.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
im like a half hour, maybe we could all chill at with mango or something.

i like how fabian tries so hard (pun not intended) to be like knivez, and manages to fail.

araknophobik

Smash Master
yo pat im about 10min away from cpp if you're down to smash or maybe hit up P since he lives 30seconds away and we'll meet up there or something. i live near the 15 freeway

and mike i don't try to sound like alan, he throws in champ and funny pictures made in paint. knives is too good.

MarthPwnzer

Smash Journeyman
I was planning to bring a TV ,but the TV I was going to bring got smashed by a baseball -_- so I will be bringing a wii and thats it, sorry about that.

Top Bottom