• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crank That Kosha Boy! Featuring DugFinn and Xyro! FULL RESULTS ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Whether I belive you or not, cheese, we'll leave it at that
I'll just throw one short reply here, because I realized what probably happened since I last posted. I said "all he does is throw bananas and random moves". Which, true or not, I honestly don't really remember, isn't a bad thing. It's like saying all falco does is laser spam. Responsibility falls on me to stop it, not you to stop doing it, and if I was you playing me, I would have done exactly what you did. Anyways, I apologize again, and GGs.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I'll just throw one short reply here, because I realized what probably happened since I last posted. I said "all he does is throw bananas and random moves". Which, true or not, I honestly don't really remember, isn't a bad thing. It's like saying all falco does is laser spam. Responsibility falls on me to stop it, not you to stop doing it, and if I was you playing me, I would have done exactly what you did. Anyways, I apologize again, and GGs.
It's fine, although I'd hardly call tripping you then smashing random but w/e. gg's

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
sorry i musta got u confused with some guy whos a twin from MDVA.
ya u must be thinking bout Deez. Hes 4ft tall, black, and plays diddy as well or it could be his twin bro Sin. Either way, they both look like diddy kong in regular people clothe. lol. XD

erick gm14

Smash Ace
The people from Amway told me LMAO!!!
wow.. dont go thar!

It was sin

Don't worry, he genuinely hates everyone anyways, not just NJ
ah ok. that makes me feel better i guesS?...lol

ahahaha... so erick guy got confused between sin / esoj ???

they're totally different :laugh: priceless :p
idk ppl and their names esp MD/VA. idk anyone there. i saw a diddy avi and i remember him saying he wont MM me cuz he mains diddy.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Overall, I'm pleased with the way this ran. I'm sorry to everyone who felt bracket *****, but since there were so many good players, it was hard, and then it was hard again since I had to take regional seeding into account as well. I'm pleased at having gone all Falco, because it made me learn a lot of things, and helped bring some of Falco's weaknesses into light. I know my tech skill isn't consistent, but I learned a lot, and it actually encouraged me to play Falco more. If you think my Falco isn't good, I suggest you find some time to sit down, and play me in a long string of friendlies, and I'm sure you'll find otherwise.

Dugfinn, I really did want to say my final farewell, as I enjoyed your company throughout the day. I hope that eventually, I can make it down to a Hobo.

Xyro, beastly Samus. You were really chill in person, and it was wonderful to have you. I hope you enjoyed your stay. Excellent and practical player.

Ether, Double MK is just too good. Sorry for slacking vs. ADHD and Meep.

Neo, it was good to see you. We have to talk later, as you seem to have missed a lot of memos in the metagame. Bull**** Nair was bull**** though.

Chu :mad: lol. I know it wasn't your fault that the venue got closed early. This just gives me a reason to come back to your place.

ADHD: I'm sorry I wasn't able to stand by your side through the final battle. I really wanted to, but my crew wouldn't hear it.

Ally: I told you you could do it.

Ksizzle: What happened?!?!? It was great to see you. LMAO at not timing anyone out.

Meep: Stop sandbagging me in dittos.

Shippo: Thanks for driving.

Heero: Your presense in the car was greatly appreciated, as you were quite fun to talk to.

I thank all of the OOS players (NY, PA, MD, VA, TX) for coming, and making this a diverse tourney.

Inui, I think that with OOS attendance from FIVE states, and only 60 entrants in singles proves my point that singles is kinda fading out.

ATTENTION ALL RANKED PLAYERS OF NY/NJ!!!!

We really should return the favor, and keep this rekindled friendly rivalry between NY/NJ and MD/VA going. We didn't have NY backing us, and we still manage to hold them at the gate. Now we should charge forth into their land, and slay MD/VA once and for all, putting them in their place. WE ARE the best region for smash, aren't we? Let's prove it, and take a trip to MD/VA.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=254903&page=2

This tourney is at a reasonable time. What say you all?

boss8

Smash Hero
i apologize if i was quiet and cranky...i got no sleep at all during the turney...i was also sick which didnt help the situation either...im sry to all of you...

apparently i left my headphones in ESOJ's car....and now they are missing....

there goes my 80 dollar headphones...... FML :(

Zucco

Smash Master
ATTENTION ALL RANKED PLAYERS OF NY/NJ!!!!

We really should return the favor, and keep this rekindled friendly rivalry between NY/NJ and MD/VA going. We didn't have NY backing us, and we still manage to hold them at the gate. Now we should charge forth into their land, and slay MD/VA once and for all, putting them in their place. WE ARE the best region for smash, aren't we? Let's prove it, and take a trip to MD/VA.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=254903&page=2

This tourney is at a reasonable time. What say you all?
Id be up for it if I have the money at the time.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
i believe the turnout in general was low because i heard someone with swine flu was going >_< but hey thats wat i heard, i figured thatd stop ppl from going to social events.

Zucco

Smash Master
Well, when both NJ and MD/VA went OOS to PA NJ placed on top, and there was only me ADHD and pierce from NJ who were threats at the tourney(I think)

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
everytime NY/NJ come to MD/VA they get wrecked.....

in singles and teams....

(except inui/atomsk)
And when exactly have we come BESIDES Inui and Atomsk? I know Zucco went once. I went twice ages ago when I was just above average, and lost to ranked players (and Deez, who I've beaten a few times since then, once very recently). I don't know if Doom has gone or how he's done. When have our good players (ADHD, Ksizzle, Kai, Malcolm, Bleachigo) even been there?

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Wyatt went once with me and got 2nd to meep, kelvin went to BTYF and did bad, doom has gone and done not as hot as well purse

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Ksizzle never came

Malcolm came in august or september and got 7th
ADHD has been here and got 2nd to meep
Kai would probably get 9th or so in our region, considering we do have a bit of diddy/sonic experience

thats right, ksizzle did come here once, and got 17th

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
My Sonic>>>>your sonics.

No idea how i'd do though. I'll head down with Trevor some time. Most of your members that came yesterday were pretty cool
My diddy>>>>your diddy.:chuckle:

please do come, its always good times here in MD/VA.

Top Bottom