• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crate Skating with the Villager

Belgrim

Smash Apprentice
Fun little gimmick I discovered in a plain smash battle. Simply get on a rolling crate with villager, roll back to get to the edge of the crate. Plant a seed on the crate. Water it, and voila you're skating on a crate! Also if you somehow land this in battle, you'll do incredible damage from the crate impact along with the tree growth!

Rakurai

Smash Ace
I was wondering if there was a new character capable of doing this, since Dedede lost the ability to accelerate the crate to supersonic speeds using his inhale.

Belgrim

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone want to make a video showing this? Possibly NinjaLink? :x

Rakurai

Smash Ace
Using the watering can from the giant Timber custom makes the crate go even faster, and has the odd side effect of causing it to soar into the air once it leaves the ground.

Will be fun to play around with on the larger stages in the Wii U version.

Last edited:

Belgrim

Smash Apprentice
I could if you want too. Probably find some silly effects to add to it lol
Sorry for the year long response. But I think it would be nice if you made a video. Thanks for responding to me thread!

You may also want to show the crate skating with the other 2 timbers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom