• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crawling

Talvi

Smash Journeyman
It's funny using between kills depending on the character, like DDD

smaci92

Smash Lord
1. It looks sexy! lol. (especially on ZSS)
2. Good against falco and fox laser spammers
3. for ZSS, it can make her down b go in any direction...

so definately useful for my character!

Hype

Smash Lord
It's funny using between kills depending on the character, like DDD
I saw this video of Dedede ducking and turning to look like break dancing it was hilarious.

I this technically just duncking and not crawling but G&W can duck under so many moves. including ganondofs down B, although i'm not sure about the falcon kick.

jbozz1217

Smash Apprentice
The only real use of crawling, I would say, is to avoid projectiles or other nasties, while getting closer to your opponent. If you're close to a Falco who you can tell is spamming his laser and won't be able to stop quickly enough due to the overly powered momentum of his thumb (hah), then you could land a nice direct hit with a dtilt. This would obviously work great for characters with powerful tilts (ie Snake...).

Sadly enough, not all characters are "crawlers"... My two mains are dedede and zelda, and obviously neither of them crawl.

Top Bottom