• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crazy Japanese Ice Climbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
That IC player wasn't crazy. He simply used infinites/chaingrabs to beat the crap outta the Fox player. That requires little to no skill in this case.

UncleSam

Smash Master
CG'ing with IC's takes a ****load of skill.

on another note... Japan uses tournament mode?

kr3wman

Smash Master
Whats so crazy about it?

Pretty sure most people have seen better.

Omniturtle

Smash Rookie
just so's you know... The iceclimbers were decent, at best + the ability to infinite.

The fox was much better for staying on stock the entire time and beating out every strategy the IC had other than infinites

Uffe

Smash Hero
CG'ing with IC's takes a ****load of skill.

on another note... Japan uses tournament mode?
I'm sure that when you get the CG down, it's not as hard as it was before. Theirs requires a lot more effort to learn, but again, once you get it down, you're good to go and it's as easy as any normal CG, as we've seen here. This wasn't crazy but rather boring. I was expecting something different.

ShootingStars

Smash Apprentice
I'm sure that when you get the CG down, it's not as hard as it was before. Theirs requires a lot more effort to learn, but again, once you get it down, you're good to go and it's as easy as any normal CG, as we've seen here. This wasn't crazy but rather boring. I was expecting something different.
even if its not different its still a very good tactic to use... just like falco's pillar in melee -_-
being able to land and successfully use such tactics take skill

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Not as good as the American IC's levels. Those IC's should of been able to kill that Fox sooo easily, it's a 25/75 matchup, and he gets chaingrabbed really easy. And on their first life they didn't even know how to recover right. The Fox was pretty good, not my playstyle at all, never used shine to slow his fall.. which got him grabbed an amount. But then again I can't play vs. IC's for crap, so I give this guy mad props.

That IC player wasn't crazy. He simply used infinites/chaingrabs to beat the crap outta the Fox player. That requires little to no skill in this case.
I hate IC's but have YOU ever tryed CG'ing/Infiniting with them?..........
I rest my case.

Sorry but I have a friend who practices and works on his soooo much so it is perfect with every character, yeah they may be cheap but it does take effort to learn and get it right.

UncleSam

Smash Master
true, but even top IC's make mistakes, there is also human reaction time and other things, I agree not a very crazy IC, but you have to sit in awe and give props to somebody who can do this well

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
This why we have a part of the forums devoted to videos.

That, and IC chaingrabs are nothing new.

:026:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom