• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Create an AT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeBz

Smash Journeyman
Make up an AT. It could be anything. Character spicific it could be a General AT, it could be REALLY useful it could be useless, whatever.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
How much use would it serve, though?
a lot for every character that doesn't have an autocancelling projectile methinks. pills, fireballs, etc.

also up+bs that are otherwise too laggy to be used offensively (and up+bs that are good enough to use offensively)

edgeguarding falcon would have to be changed for a few characters. letting him land on the stage and then punishing wouldn't work as well as it does atm.

finally... rest.

JrdnS

Smash Ace
a lot for every character that doesn't have an autocancelling projectile methinks. pills, fireballs, etc.

also up+bs that are otherwise too laggy to be used offensively (and up+bs that are good enough to use offensively)

edgeguarding falcon would have to be changed for a few characters. letting him land on the stage and then punishing wouldn't work as well as it does atm.

finally... rest.
l cancelling a rest would make that move extremely broken. and jiggly would be top tier. maybe

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
l cancelling a rest would make that move extremely broken. and jiggly would be top tier. maybe
Too bad Jiggs is light as H-E-double hockey sticks.

Something that could be useful could be canceling the selection of a stage while it's loading.
Not really an AT, though.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
It'd be super cool if Falco's laser came out on an early frame and that you could jump-cancel the animation. Wall of lasers!

NeBz

Smash Journeyman
Air Shields. You could shield grab someone in the air or block their attacks. But that would suck and take away from the fun of the game.

Attacking just right after the Wavedash. Cancelling an attack with an air dodge.

Imagine grabbing into someones legs while he edgehogs. lol

Overload

Smash Lord
I think it would be interesting if you could grab an opponent in mid air, not sure if it would be good or bad, just interesting. Not really an AT I guess. . .

rhan

Smash Hero
Overload said:
I think it would be interesting if you could grab an opponent in mid air, not sure if it would be good or bad, just interesting. Not really an AT I guess. . .
Samus' extended grapple would be the shiz if this was possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom