• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Create Your Own Stages

Danbearking0

Smash Apprentice
Okay first stage i will make...

orginal donkey kong. player 1(mario) spawns in bottom right corner player 2 (dk) top left. barrels spawn right next to dk and he chucks them. there are assorted ladders some are brocken.

if that isnt the best custom game/stage in brawl idk what is

also can you say 2 player Super Mario Bros?!?! goombas in all. dk country?!?!?

Dragon Master Luigi

Smash Apprentice
2 stages side by side, Final Destination and Battlefield..mmm.. possible maybe, although we seem to be limited with only a few floors, features, and structures to choose from.. theres also a remaining bar thing above the map..

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
There are many stages I want to create, but I have a feeling this stage creator thing will be more limited than people are making it out to be.

Just from what I've seen from the screenshots.

Revven

FrankerZ
There are many stages I want to create, but I have a feeling this stage creator thing will be more limited than people are making it out to be.

Just from what I've seen from the screenshots.
IMO, it looks to me that they just added this feature. Which is why there isn't a lot of stuff in it. I'm positive there'll be more objects and blocks to choose from and swap textures with, this couldn't be all, this IS Sakurai after all and he LOVES options. If you think about it, he could be holding most of the choices back like he did with the Snapshot Mode (blurred out that icon that we found out was the Submit button of this update and look at that, it changed in the snapshot update as well).

I have faith and I think you should too. There's also the possibility that he's keeping stuff back because it could potentially give hints for what stages are in the game.

Top Bottom