• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Creative ways to play SM4SH?

cheesemonk66

Smash Rookie
Turn off all the items except things that explode, the bees, and the cuccos. Items on high. We call it the bombs and the bees.

ICXCM

Smash Cadet
Play CPU 1v1 random opponent random stage just before bed, not allowed to sleep until you get a character on a related stage.

jaketheknight

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jaketheknight
3DS FC
4854-6438-8016
Sometimes me and my brother will both pick Ness, go on Pokemon Stadium Ω version with Pokeball to the max. Each person grabs one, runs back to their corner, and on the count of three throws it at the other. Keep throwing them at each other until the other one dies.
edit: grammar

Last edited:

Muskrat Catcher

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0748-4100-0093
Get as many players as you can together, and choose a (preferably) small stage. Then, turn smart bombs (B-bombs as I like to call them) on very high, and no other items, except smash balls if you prefer. Basically, the fun in this is that everyone could either pick up the bombs as soon as they spawn, so there is a constant stream of large explosive zones enveloping the map, or if they are ignored, as soon as one gets hit, the entire stage explodes! It is a very simple game mode, but surprisingly fun!

Elisay

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Elisay7
3DS FC
2552-2548-4286
1. Pick special smash
2. Choose "Mega" on the Special Smash customization board
3. Choose a relatively large character (Bowser, King Dedede, Ike, etc.)
4. Change the item frequency to "Very High" and only have Super Mushrooms spawning
5. Choose a stage (preferably small) and enjoy

This works best on a small stage and is really fun to play with friends.

Neerb

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3308-4587-7068
Super Smash Bros. IV: The World Warriors!

Playable Characters:
Dr. Mario
Mario
Wii Fit Trainer
Captain Falcon
Bowser
Jigglypuff
Greninja
Donkey Kong
Little Mac
Lucario
Mii Brawler
Ganondorf

Stamina (max) / Heavy Gravity / Giant Mode / 1v1 only

Stages: Mine!

PF9

Smash Lord
Link and Marth are having a dispute. Link calls over Pit and Toon Link to assist. Marth brings in Ike and Meta Knight. Palutena soon joins Link's side because "you mess with Pit, you mess with me". Lucina joins Marth's side because she is his descendant.

So, in 8 player Smash this is the setup:
Link, Pit, Toon Link and Palutena are the Green Team (Team Link)
Marth, Ike, Meta Knight, and Lucina are the Blue Team (Team Marth)

Stock match on Bridge of Eldin, (you can choose how many stock each character is initially allotted, I usually do 5), all characters are level 9 CPUs, and then sit back and watch the fireworks.

D

Deleted member 269706

> 8 Players
> Ganondorf only
> Vanilla Warlock Punch only move

another favorite is...
> Create a stage that is a box, or has virtually no escapes
> Preferably, choose a lighter character
> Flower on head
> Increased knockback/Damage ratio
> Explosives only weapon, set on high

Top Bottom