• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crew Battles: Let Challenges Commence!

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Note: You posted this before you contacted me.

Also note: It's a holiday, don't rage if I didn't get back to you in five minutes.

I responded to your VM, and to your crew and mine, how does Tuesday sound?
Tuesday works for me, surprisingly. It's the one day this week that I can almost guarantee that I won't be busy.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I think I'll only be free on Tuesday after 7:30 pm EST. Otherwise it should be ok.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Now that I've contacted FAILchion, all we'd need is for Chill...to show...up...

And Leafy is typically always around so I'm not too worried there.

rockem7

Smash Ace
It was today. But Gates won't be around until tonight. If it's too short of notice, we can reschedule, but try to talk to your crew about it. Also, I'm assuming this will be taking place on PO, in Machamp's Pants. Because all things good must occur in Machamp's Pants.

rockem7

Smash Ace
Based on TAL's VM stating he can't do this after 6, we could just have Gates sit out, but we'd have to get Riddle on and finish this up before ~4:00 because Writer is leaving. He'll be back around 6-7, and Gates'll be on around 7:30, but then TAL is busy.

In a nutshell, this probably isn't happening today. >.<

Gates

Banned via Warnings
You guys should make Gates sit out he's a scrub anyway and he has work til 6 and then dinner johns like a ****ing little ***** and then he has to drive his ugly loser *** back home which can take 30 minutes depending on the traffic.

rockem7

Smash Ace
You guys should make Gates sit out he's a scrub anyway and he has work til 6 and then dinner johns like a ****ing little ***** and then he has to drive his ugly loser *** back home which can take 30 minutes depending on the traffic.
Well it's most likely not today anyways, so you're all good.

Basically we're just waiting for a day where we're all open, which is proving to be borderline impossible. :ohwell:

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Well it's most likely not today anyways, so you're all good.

Basically we're just waiting for a day where we're all open, which is proving to be borderline impossible. :ohwell:
**** you Rockem, for me having my adjusted plans for the day fall through completely and you to NOW not be on so we could possibly get this over with. D:<

Rawr I'm mad. Today sucks.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
The 10th is Saturday right? Yeah, I guess I could do it that day, but my parents just love to go out of the house on Saturday, so that's a maybe

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
I think he was talking to Tery about our battle, Celi. You're facing rockem's crew. :)

Eh, I'm pretty much free all the way through the next six weeks (unforeseen future events aside), so Saturday should be fine for me.

Tacel

Smash Lord
I always have baseball from 6:00 - 8:00 (and I just spend time with my family after 8:00, so never after 6:00 PM), except for this Sunday. I'm completely free this Sunday.

EDIT: Oh. You already knew that...

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I think he was talking to Tery about our battle, Celi. You're facing rockem's crew. :)

Eh, I'm pretty much free all the way through the next six weeks (unforeseen future events aside), so Saturday should be fine for me.
looool sorry bout that, I forgot that there was also another crew challenge :laugh:

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Oh lawdy, I've never played UU. >.< I'll learn the tier and make a team, but expect me to be the third (er, fourth) wheel. D:

10th SHOULD be fine, but I COULD be away. I could still do it from where I'm going, though.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Just want you guys to know that my computer is in for repairs so I'm not going to be available for a crew battle or anything else until Monday at the earliest.

rockem7

Smash Ace
So, how does Sunday night/late afternoon sound for everyone?

Basically posting so roacherman will notice because he never sees this thread. >.<

And with Gates's current predicament, he'll be the one sitting out.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792

Basically posting so roacherman will notice because he never sees this thread. >.<

And with Gates's current predicament, he'll be the one sitting out.
Works for me dawg. I should be on.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
I don't think I can do Sunday, especially if you mean late afternoon for you. Even if it were just 7pm in the US that'd be midnight over here. Plus I have a driving lesson on that day too.

Why do we seriously need to do all our matches at once, though? I don't have to spectate and see your team and we can simply refrain from posting logs in the thread until the whole event is over.

rockem7

Smash Ace
That was for MASA, RR. You do bring up a good point though. I don't really care how the battles are done (together/apart), but it gives it more of a crew battle feel if we do it all at once.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Well sorry to burst your bubble here, but Majority hasn't been here forever and hasn't responded to any of my messages.

What do we do now?

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
There isn't really a point in limiting ourselves to doing it all at once if some people just can't make it. That's over six people at least who all have to be free at the same time. A bit optimistic.

You know, would it be legal to create separate groups for each crew where they can converse without being spied on by other members? The thought just occurred to me.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
The Wrath of Koarin, would you mind sending a PM to all your crews members and mine (minus Chill) and discuss the scheduling? We can use your format of just having the battles get done.

For your question about groups you could just us PMs.

rockem7

Smash Ace
You know, would it be legal to create separate groups for each crew where they can converse without being spied on by other members? The thought just occurred to me.
You mean a Social Group? That seems completely legal seeing as our crew already has one. >.>

Edit: @Celebi: When is Charmander supposed to get back? Any idea?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
You mean a Social Group? That seems completely legal seeing as our crew already has one. >.>

Edit: @Celebi: When is Charmander supposed to get back? Any idea?
We also have a social group of our own as well

Nope, no idea when he's supposed to come back. He never stated. I assumed he'd be gone for about a week until he said he'd be on vacation or something. So I'm assuming this is an extended trip.

What are we supposed to do now? a 2 vs. 2 crew battle doesn't really sound exciting in all honesty

rockem7

Smash Ace
Well we either wait for one of your members to show up, or we win via forfeit. I'd rather have the former, but I don't know how long we're willing to wait.

Wrath`

Smash Master
ok i'll PM everyone minus chill

As for battling, we can do it separate if need be, just set up a 3-4 day range, I am fine with that. Or if RR want's to sit out to even up the crew, but I'd rather have us all get a good battle.

EDIT: we should match up RR with someone willing to work with his Time Zone

Top Bottom