• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Critique my Fox! :D

JosekiTheGreat

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone, looking for some general input on my fox play. Looking to erase bad habbits/figure out what new tech I should learn/etc. Take a peek at the video at the time I mention to see me playing. My tag is "Joseki"

http://www.twitch.tv/garetro/b/586673410

5:28:00 - Fox vs Lucas (I lose this match ultimately to a few poorly timed mistakes, but its a close set against a very technical lucas player! I lost to him in pools but took him down in the bracket!)

reportingsfnoobs

Smash Apprentice
You have a habit of making small pauses before a follow-up or during a combo. Good Fox gameplay, but your pausing makes your pressure look weak.

I also noticed you just stand still while Lucas tethers back freely. Hog the edge, so he's forced to do a ledge hop, and capitalize on that.

You're Fox movement is better than most others I see on stream, though. Watch CT Zero's PM Fox if you want to learn more.

Top Bottom