• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CStick's SoVA Smash V - *POSTPONED/CANCEL'D*

CStick

Smash Lord
alright, this cant happen since I am helping my friend move to Richmond/VCU the whole weekend of the tourney date, and then school and a possible weekend job start the following week. So as of now, this wont be happening. However, I may hold it sometime again in September if and after I create enough time to work around my schedule, and I'll try to hold local fests for SoVA guyz so we can stay in shape.

SoVAAAA!!!! ...squandered...

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
yo c stick last time was too good and ill be back in town 2-3 days be4 this tourny thanks bro.
yes a tourny i know i can make good old faithful SoVA smash V im dying to show out my new falco and capt. falcon espicially for the crew battles and im bringing all of thampton for this 1 no doubt about it. yo toasty you gotta make this SoVA smash i want to do some major recording lol

CStick

Smash Lord
possibility that this tourney is gonna get canceled due to personal issue squanderz

I'll post back once I find out whats going on

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
so, who wants there to be a fest at my house next sunday[the 19th]??? I don't know if it'll be "Epic Madness Vol. 3" or not, because I might have work that day, which would mean that Khalil [Gum] and Cory [It's Ganon/Koorii] would be hosting it at my place. If ANYTHING it'll be a training day + SoVA Shenanigans. TVs/Cubes/Wiis/Buttsechs plz
If it's going to be Epic Madness [I think GEOS is already planning on attending], then there shall be a $2 venue fee for drinks/nachos and such...spread the word, take your shoes off, don't spill ****, if you put a TV or system on a glass surface, please ask for a table mat to put under it so that we don't scratch something again =/

3rd Strike is welcome...I wanna play =D

Top Bottom