• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSX FLORIDA TOURNEY "Omnismash!" FULL! Results-ShoutOuts "On First page"

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Heroes in a half Shell are coming? Awesome. Remind me to go Mantis Jitsu on you guys.

I have this great looking combo with Samus... Jump, U-air, L-cancel, Bomb, Bomb, D-air
Or same combo except instead of D-air, F-air.

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
Originally posted by xHayatox
yo the ninja turtles will come haha i just noticed we got pretty high up in MLG Boston so i Kno im using that cash to buy the plane ticket to florida. hopefully it stays in range between 100-120$ cuz being where i am im pretty broke... dont wanna spend on ticket and have no money for tourney r food. ill ask dem and ganon323 will get revenge on that fox. and the famous peach or down + a. and hopefully me the green samus kirby and sheik..

Yo if u buy the ticket right now it'll come out pretty cheap...its about $59 each way...well from nyc it is. not sure about where ur at. but check that out, the sooner the better. Alright i can finally face you kirby san...u and the rest of the ninja turtles. LOL. see you in january then. peace:shyguy:

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by CaliburChamp
I have this great looking combo with Samus... Jump, U-air, L-cancel, Bomb, Bomb, D-air
Or same combo except instead of D-air, F-air.

ok sooooo?

look: just have it tape and give it to me. thats all i need b.

-1-

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Originally posted by Maverick
Flowin: OMG, see Flowin! I told you we should have video recorded our matches yesterday. I would have so submited that combo that my Mario did to your Falco, that left your face like this....... :crazy: = Your face Flowin. And I know you know which one I'm talking about. :chuckle:

Ic3: I'll listen to the song when I get home. Can't on school com's. How long do we have to submit a combo? Cause I could go to Flowin's this weekend and make a brand new VHS of us and give it to you.
Yes I got pwned in that life >_< but hey i also did some pretty sexy ****:)

anyways yea we gotta meet up somewhere so we can get them combos goin heh. Ima pull out some crazy stuff with Falco, C. Falcon, G&W, Doc, and PICHU ***** :demon:

OMG i can't wait for my interview:chuckle:

HOLLA

Shadows

Smash Journeyman
Im gonna try to make this, depends if I got the money and my parents let me. >_<

P.S.

Ic3 = Official Spokes person of WA & Florida.

Later. ^_^

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
Quote from Cloud:
Yo guys we need the vids within the next 2 weeks...
i wanted to do the video thing but theres no way i can give u a tape within the next 2 weeks, sux i had some nice sheik combos too :(

Shadows

Smash Journeyman

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
**** that tournament has been pushed back all the way to the 28th of november. fu*k i wont be here that long. sH*t i wuz really looking forward to going to a tournament here in florida b4 i left. :shyguy:

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Yea. A tourney that isn't 50 miles away from me!

Yo Cloud, I'll be there.

Ya'll better check yourselves, Syn's coming through and holding down that last place position again fools!

-Kimo
(D@mn, why's it gotta be waaay in January though?)

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
I may have to push it forward though...due to the fact that it is kinda close to moast...and this will allow more peeps to make it...

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
If this weren't so close to MOAST3, I'd be tempted to try to come. My dad lives about 4 hours away from this. I could go down there, see him for a few days and then go to this. Maybe I could convince him to pay for my airfare for Christmas or something. How's the weather in FL in the middle of the winter? It'd be nice to take a break from the cold, too.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
hmmmm you know what it is defanite I will push it forward a month or 2 since I am getting so many interest from people out of state...I will figure out a better and more suitable date by tonight...

Mav

Furries For The Win
Cloud: Call me when you got the new date for Omnismash. *hopes it's not in late December cause I'm vacationing up in NJ during winter vacation* God that would suck soooooo much.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Naa it is most likely going to pushed around between february and april....I just need to think of a better date....

Cause alot of peeps want to come but they say moast is stopping them :(

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Hey Cloud, do you think its a good idea for MLG to help sponsor this tournament for you? It shouldnt hurt to ask them. I can just simply post in MLG forum and see if they will sponsor Omnismash. It will save alot of money for renting a place out. Whatever you want to do though, its your tournament.

And Florida weather is nice in the winter.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Don't worry we don't have winter hurricanes.

And yo Cloud when can we meet up? I am donating 20 bucks.

El Zorro

Smash Apprentice
sup

CHI CHI CHI
LE LE LE
VIVAAAAA CHILEEEEE!!!!

:chuckle:

sorry im kinda bored. **** i wanna enter a dam tourney! last one i went to was freiken...uh...:thinks:...oh yeah..clouds last tourney:crazy:

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Yo guys, sorry I havent checked in for a while but:

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=2000032&topic=17038454

freshly made, I can 95% garauntee a couple more random scrubs to be there, meaning, more money, and more laughs :chuckle:

I'll of course be bringing a cube, and I can, and most definitely will, bring a TV, but dont worry about paying half cloud, you've done enough for everyone here, I have no problems bringing a cube and a TV, and still pay full, just gimme help transporting everything, and all will be well. :)

and young ic3, nice going on the trailer, it looks too **** sexy, i'm all flustered now :p but it could use some stadium in there <_<

El Zorro

Smash Apprentice
im tired of hearing all about xif sexy stadium skills. i gotta see them for me self.
hey can u get over 34 thousand ft. like that one guy from Japan? thats crazy:crazy:

XIF

Smash Master
yeah, perhaps I over glorify them too much, but I get whooped in the VS tournies, So I gotta redeem myself >_<

I'll shut up...

BTW, no character can get above 11347.x, because after that the sandbag goes beneath the track and glitches after a few minutes, but so far only g-dorf can go that high. If you have one of the earlier versions tho, the track ends at 4556.x, you can ask the people at last howl, I nearly made mav's game freeze, didnt know he had the old version, shoulda been there, I was like ****! and I practically tripped trying to get to the power button >_<

my highest score is 10,600 feet with G-dorf, but IMO, and by general consent, Link is so much cooler :p

i'll be quiet now.

El Zorro

Smash Apprentice
hey do u have a vid of u doing the homerun contest? i wanna see
in the vid i got of that dude from japan doing the hrc with gannon, he gets 3457.9m!
have u seen that?

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
OMG the music in the trailor is from my Favorite GGXX vid!!! Best single char combo vid evar!!! And a kickass song. so yeah I just thought I'd share.:bee:

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Cloud, arent you going to reply to my thought?

Hey Cloud, do you think its a good idea for MLG to help sponsor this tournament for you? It shouldnt hurt to ask them. I can just simply post in MLG forum and see if they will sponsor Omnismash. It will save alot of money for renting a place out. Whatever you want to do though, its your tournament.
Cloud, arent you going to reply to my thought?

XIF

Smash Master
Originally posted by El Zorro
hey do u have a vid of u doing the homerun contest? i wanna see
in the vid i got of that dude from japan doing the hrc with gannon, he gets 3457.9m!
have u seen that?
I've seen every BtT or HRC vid out there worth watching, and then some...

http://www.angelfire.com/alt2/chronohrc/index.html

and

http://www.planetquake.com/sda/other/ssbm.html

I can only do the world record ganon strat, but I can do about a third of the World record BtT strat, but most of em I have variations that make it easier, but slightly slower...

so yeah, I'm not all THAT sexy at stadium :(

Mav

Furries For The Win
Yes you are very sexy ^.^ *hugs the sexy XIF* =) You can put on stadium half-time shows in my tournaments anytime!

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Vid,vids,vids!

Must say a congratulations, on
xif, helping out by giving the site for us to see the records of combos and such.
Cudos, mate!

I shant forget this, was quite acceptable! :D

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
It will be around the Ft. lauderdale area of florida...but you guys have to give me some time I am deciding a better date to put this tournament at....it seems that this tourney is a bit to close to many other major tourneys in the U.S. and I am considering what would be the best date to move this ontu....

Look out for me and ic3 new combo video coming out soon =)

Luck- 1

Smash Rookie
BUMP

Hope to see the next vid soon, first one was pretty good enjoyed the music used for it especially. I hope to see the date isn't pushed back to much, o0h well it's your call.

--Later

Jit

Smash Journeyman
You know, if a lot of people come, I might enter, and if I have money. According to noucles and Zorro (Alberto) I got better, so if I get a lot better I'll go in. Also if I have money.

PS. Wasn't I gonna get interviewed?

El Zorro

Smash Apprentice
Jit: you've definitly gotten better, but u have to come over me house so we can train one of these weekends so we can both get better:chuckle:
yeah ill be entering this tourney most definitly

XIF

Smash Master
how many more tournaments are in the beginning of 2005 cept for MOAST? I dont recall seeing anything for February... nor in March, but then again, I dont come here often anymore so I could be dumb <_<;

I dont think it'd be wise to put it past March... I think one of the main problems with EoL was that it was advertised for a bit too long, kinda lost its pizzaz, and nobody was really all hyped up about it >_>

my two cents...

*goes back to playing Paper Mario 2*

"Hag vs Hag... AWESOME!" ~ Bowser

<_<

Mav

Furries For The Win
But then again, do you really want Omnismash to compeate with MOAST? If you guys want OOS'ers to come, then it can't be during a tourney that most OOS'ers are going too.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
I need time for people to recover from moast as well...so it has to be at least a month margin after MOAST....cause there tourney is obviously waaay larger than minez....

But yea....I am looking at the month of february....or march no later than march...I will be getting together with an old acquantance of mines in the next 2 or 3 weeks since he is coming from VA but he has large hook ups around florida for hotels and such....he will be able to give me his best date as soon as possible...*Before he comes down that is...*

Top Bottom