• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSX FLORIDA TOURNEY "Omnismash!" FULL! Results-ShoutOuts "On First page"

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
MAV: i can prolly be ur partner if i come, its hard for me to get to miami since its so far but if i do come u wanna partner up for teams if u dont get wit Halo5God?

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by shiekssbm
MAV: i can prolly be ur partner if i come, its hard for me to get to miami since its so far but if i do come u wanna partner up for teams if u dont get wit Halo5God?
Isn't it in Ft. Lauderdale?

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
Alright... there's problemz. I said i wuz gonna go cuz i thought i might be able to stay w/ my moms in florida for dat weekend. Turnz out she's moving back to ny w/ my and my pops and i really dont want to stay w/ family. So is there ne1 out there dat could POSSIBLY pick us up from da airport, house us, and drop us off at da airport. and by us i mean myself and Wes. We're still not 100% sure if we're going. still mad things to figure out first. peace. :shyguy:

EDIT : o yea...wes wants to kno if u could estimate how much money will go to 1st place. lol. :shyguy:

Dew Da Dash

Smash Ace
quote from sheik =þ:

*sigh* guess i wont be participating in doubles then =/

Mav

Furries For The Win
I got a call from Cloud today and he said he'll be able to team with me in doubles. But thanks for the offer Shiek. I really appreciate having crew mates like you that can back me up ^_^ *hugs you*

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
I got a call from Cloud today and he said he'll be able to team with me in doubles. But thanks for the offer Shiek. I really appreciate having crew mates like you that can back me up ^_^ *hugs you*
dam u swen =þ o well maybe some other time mav

Mav

Furries For The Win
I'm looking foward to some matches Shiek. Just next time, pick up the phone when I'm in Naples ^_^

Shadows

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by ganon328
Alright... there's problemz. I said i wuz gonna go cuz i thought i might be able to stay w/ my moms in florida for dat weekend. Turnz out she's moving back to ny w/ my and my pops and i really dont want to stay w/ family. So is there ne1 out there dat could POSSIBLY pick us up from da airport, house us, and drop us off at da airport. and by us i mean myself and Wes. We're still not 100% sure if we're going. still mad things to figure out first. peace. :shyguy:

EDIT : o yea...wes wants to kno if u could estimate how much money will go to 1st place. lol. :shyguy:
^^^ Anyone got a car...? =\

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by ganon328

Alright somebody has to be able to do this. SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY, people! That's what we're all about.

And in my opinion Wes has to come. Best Samus I've seen, finally I'll be able to see how my Samus stacks up.

So if anyone could house these guys for a day and give them rides to the airport, I know everyone would appreciate it because they'll really add to the competition.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ganon tell wes that I got him...you and wes can chill at my crib for the trip.....

As for money it is 60% of pot I believe check the first page.

Jit

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Thomas Tipman
how long would you guys estimate this tourney would last?
These tourneys usually take a loong time. It depends on the number of ppl attending as wellas TV's etc. Cloud's last tourney was from about 4 p.m. to about 10 p.m. and there was about 40 people there.

Cloud-I'd be happy to help out if you need more people to help. I'll enter the tourney but I'll help you as soon as I can if you want.

meleeguy

Smash Apprentice
I just wanted to post and say that I'm hurt that nobody remembered that it was my birthday Saturday. Oh well, not a big deal anyway. As it turns out, I'm going to D.C. for the MLG up there. That'll be some real good fun. Anyway, c ya guys.

Mav

Furries For The Win
This tourney is less then a month away. C'mon guys where's the hype??? There should be money matches flying around all over the place... and challenges made left and right... and who could ever forget the random cocky guy no one has ever heard about but claims he's going to own? ^^

I_Have_No_Idea

Smash Rookie
Originally posted by Maverick
This tourney is less then a month away. C'mon guys where's the hype??? There should be money matches flying around all over the place... and challenges made left and right... and who could ever forget the random cocky guy no one has ever heard about but claims he's going to own? ^^
I'll win this entire tourny, using Mewtwo.

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Chakkengers. Are You ...Ready?!!!?!!

I can provide the hype you need sir...provided that I get 80% of all the spoils? j/k I...hrrmmm, probably can come up with something, proided that I have the necessary players. Seems like everyone is bored, just like I am. RED TAMPAX, where the hell are you you made this thread sux huge "MONKEY BALLZ!!!"

Whatever looks like its up to me to save this thread from being the laughing stock of the net.

YO! THIS IS A CHALLENGE TO THE WEST COAST, THE EAST COAST, MIDWEST "HAMMERZ", DA DEEP DURTY, DURTY, SOUTH! " WE READY TO KNOCK OUT ALL CONTENDERS
If you must know, I'm rolling in doe that hit you harder then Chu Dat'z one handed beat down on Red Dragon, that will put you in a comatosed state, people.

Reason:
Since I shall be leaving, moving up north I might as well leave with money in my pockets, that's right my pocket pot is $400 bones!
I'm so loaded right now, that I'm ready to start this ****bidding!
Read Below:
But first a brief intro
"Here it is- O! Er...holdup a minute.
rummaging through costume box
: puts on a Don Kings wig :
"Let us get this party started my fellow Sexy, drop-dead gorgeous lady gamerz, and of course the suckerz, er I mean germs. Okay okay, male gamerz. Right! Here it is, I bet $150 dollars on my man Cal, er..uh :go gets calculator, to estimate the ratio of earnings won back: .."Gawd Dam'n!!" Scratch that what I meant to say was the Southeastern royalties from WA & Gspot both camps most fines!
DaHeavyWeightz
"Cloud & Delani"
And I wouldn't be Don King if I didn't have alittle insurance at the side if thingz go, um, south!-WHICH IT WON'T
"I bet money on outter staters, like $100 bones split into $50's against Chudatz "One handed beat down"skillz. So, that's $50 for each hand that chudat beats you with. "If Chu shows up"

Itz Official
If you can beat these bad boyz then you got yourself the greatest brag rights and Title for the Southeastern. For laying the baddest *** whooping you put down on everyone as well as any other team down here in FLA.
I am really, really, serious about this, I am so confident in these two Gamerz of valor as having the best skillz in the south, and anywhere that they go they will shut it down!
Don't get me wrong, I will be wanting my money back!
Ofcourse I wouldn't be Don king if I didn't lol...
Leave the name of the state you hailing from.
The crew you rolling with.
What titles you've won that makes you on par if not better then These PLayerz..ya heard!
When you coming what plans you have set up...

edit: Bring game cube and tv, nd extra money, cause you will go home empty handed, so better have extra bus fare, lol

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Hey guys Ive been thinkin about having a smash brothers tournament at Game Continuum. Reason being is to sharpen everyones skills before Omnismash comes around. I'll get more info soon.

meleeguy

Smash Apprentice
I'm coming to this tourney, and I'm gonna pound everybody.
Cloud is nothing.
Delaini is nothing.
G spot is nothing.
Maverick is nothing.
Halo5GOD is nothing.
Red is nothing.
Rock and QDVS are nothing.
GWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

disclaimer: I apologize to everyone mentioned in this post. I was just fulfilling Maverick's need for a "Random Cocky Guy." These views are expressed by somebody besides me. Not me.

loserlad89

Smash Ace
Originally posted by meleeguy

Cloud is nothing.
Delaini is nothing.
G spot is nothing.
Maverick is nothing.
Halo5GOD is nothing.
Red is nothing.
Rock and QDVS are nothing.

yeah, well you got that part right. but you actually said you were gonna pound everybody when in fact it will be me pwning everyone. its ok, its a common mistake.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Galeon: This website tells you everything you need to know about the place. http://www.gamecontinuum.com

I just called up... they said they are getting new management so it will take about a week the lady said to get all the tournaments organized again. By then I should get a sure date of when to have this Smash Continuum tourney underway.

And Meleeguy... your not the cockiest person.

IM THE ONE THAT OWNZ. IM THE ONE-HIT KO ASSASSIN! NOBODY COULD GET PAST MY BLADE AND LIVE! NOBODY CAN OUTRUN MY BOW! AND NOBODY CAN ESCAPE THE RANGE OF MY HOOKSHOT!

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by RockCrock
lol @ Thomas. Calibur is too good. I think he might take the tourney... along with MG. Yeah.... first ever tie for first place. Can't wait!

;)
Don't lie like that in my thread plz...

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
Waddup

Yo.... ima let ya know that im done with smash for good.

So after omnismash ima stop posting and give up my spot as a WA member. So if ya want it, then go ahead.. have fun.

Too much problems right now...

Cloud: give me a call when you're free

stay tuned for my farewell post the day after omnismash.

peace:(

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Look what you started Maverick. Now everyone is getting cocky. lol.

I hope everything is running smooth for Omnismash. If Omnismash was canceled or something... I think Florida's credibility would go down the drain.

Sorry to hear your quitting Ic3.

somedude123

Smash Ace
Re: some questions....

Yo Cloud, you still havent answered my questions.

Originally posted by noucles
Is February the 19th the 100% definate date?
I need to know so I can ask for the day off.

Will there still be team tourney event?
If yes then, will it be the first or second event?
Will there be round robin?
You guys still giving free entry for those that bring GCs or TVs?

I'll preregister when I'm completely sure I can go.

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
I am not a Red Tampax, i imagine a bloody female underwear everytime Rwing says that.

MeleeGuy, i thought you loved us!, don't worry, you'll get *** banged soon enough.

I decided i will come to this tournament, a slight 75% chance i will arrive, only if i feel like driving all the way over there, gas is up the *** these days. I guess i won't stop playing Smash without a grand finale.

SO IF YOU GUYS WANT A PIECE OF THE DRAGON ONE LAST TIME IN OMNISMASH, TAKE YOUR MONEY OUT OF YOUR *** AND CHALLENGE ME.

I know you want to Dew, don't deny it, lol.

Peace

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
Originally posted by Red Dragon
I am not a Red Tampax, i imagine a bloody female underwear everytime Rwing says that.
thank you....for the mental image. *speaks of this to a psychiatrist*

oh and if your still up to it we could probably do our money match at omnismash

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Red Dragon

O_O ...Dude, you totally took it to another level!

Red a.k.a "bloody female underwear"
SO IF YOU GUYS WANT A PIECE OF THE DRAGON ONE LAST TIME IN OMNISMASH, TAKE YOUR MONEY OUT OF YOUR *** AND CHALLENGE ME.

"Dude if you are going, you will not be disappointed, for I have already established one-hopefully two-bomb-*** smasher(s), well known and respected...that has excepted the $350 pocket pot against my 3 champions of champions.
1)Cloud Strife X
2)Delani
Outerstater, I have selected
3)Chudatz
--------------------------------------------
So far I have been successful in grantings Maverick wish, demanding "hype factor" ...which I have aquired bloody well for you mate!
Now, Listen bobolso's
On the big list of list, well talked about in being picked
for the top 3 or 5 positions for team america v.s. Japan v.s. Europe, rest of world.
...Cloud, this is my news years gift to you. This person is so confident that he can take both you & delani. Red if you are icky for a battle- I think you might wanna get a piece of this person to.
Who is he, you might wander? ...Well, if he's going only "if" then it will be present dated and established within Clouds thread.

Hey, stupid theres more.
I also got another response, regarding my
bet, I placed on this outerstater. I delivered in this post declaring that no one could beat a this titan whose both respected and feared, the titan that ran your skillz in the garbage, that man that said how "eazy you where", when you and he faced; "One handed killer" ..Yes! Yes, it is something that I cannot believe myself, wow I am getting excellent challengers taking up my, "Outter Pocket Pot"
challenge, I posted as side entertainment, during "Omni-bash".

My God, are you kidding me, who wants to come down to do battle ??
Psst Red read this----->
For, future enjoyment as well redemption for otherz. This person too...knowz the "One handed Kill" ... Can you guess who I'm talking about?
Red its time... to truly redeem yourself, if you decided to take this path...on a one way road of no return, then you shall have saved your rep and your honor as a smasher!
Red, thank me!!
So much so, to force your hand I will double my money, on that very player that has taken up my challenge against the outerstater I coined the "One handed killer"!!, if you beat him, but you not only get this persons money for each hand that was beaten, but an extra $100...byotch you chicken out...don't ever again whine about me calling you Red Tampax!

So, far we haven't consulted on certain
business
aggreements.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Rwing_Wurm_Champ: How come I'm not on your list of great smashers? ;_; I thought I was special!!!!!!

My theropist lied to me... ;_;

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Rwing, you talk a lot of garbage, but hey, that's why i like you :chuckle: . Yes and i do hope to challenge Chu Dat to an ENORMOUS money match, Dragon wants his honor, and he will get it.

Dont you worry, i'll make sure i money match all my rivals, and all my friends, i hope no one dissapoints me.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Re: Re: some questions....

Originally posted by noucles
Yo Cloud, you still havent answered my questions.
Yes feb 19 is the defanit date....and noucles you have my number if you have a question why don't you call me?

Or is this a new concept 2 u? <_<

Top Bottom