• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSX FLORIDA TOURNEY "Omnismash!" FULL! Results-ShoutOuts "On First page"

Mav

Furries For The Win
QDVS: The day of the tourney we just inform Cloud about the money match and he'll direct us to a T.V. Thus the hoster knows about the money match and it is no longer illigal.

And now for everyone's enjoyment, my goombas shall all perform the very famous "Vertical Dance". Go my Goombas!!!! Shake that sexy butt!!!! ^.^

:goomba:

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh ok Mav.....I understand!!!

And what match up do you want...personally I would like to do a CF ditto or Marth vs. CF but what do you want to do???

Oh and are we still going for $10???

At the most I will go $20!!!

:cool:

Shadows

Smash Journeyman
Ditto's dont really determain anything anymore these days. What really makes you realize how good your Character is, is by testing it out in a tourny.

-Shadows

Mav

Furries For The Win
QDVS: 20 bucks it is. 2/3. You can choose who ever you wish, and I'll do the same. 4 stock, 8 min, no items, ect...

somedude123

Smash Ace
yo

What up all? I wanted to know if anybody wanted to do crew battles before the tourney, just for the hell of it, my crew is broke. It can be 4 people on each crew and do the Kish crew battle rules? Any body game?

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
OK, Maverick thanks!!!

Oh and Shadows I know dittoes don't determine much (I just like to do them....especially CF dittoes just ask RockCrock)!!!

Oh and sorry loserlad89 but I doubt my Mario would stand a chance against Mav's (I wouldn't mind a friendly but I would never money match with Mario)!!!

:cool:

Insemination_17

Smash Journeyman
Same here. If you see me anytime at ZP, though I hardly go nowadays, chellenge me to a money match and I'll be glad to accept, no matter who you are. Hey, it could be free money for some of you.

Sorry for talking about ZP on your thread, Cloud. It just came up when people started talking about money matching, which I'd like to be a part of to test my skills against other competitive "athletes" in smash.............lol.

-Peace

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Rwing... Your getting your ideas mixed up again. I just want to play Chu since I missed out last time when probably everybody got a chance to play him. He did say something one the first page of Omnismash that he would most likely come since the 16th of Feb. was his birthday. And dont listen to what people here have to say on smashboards about people personality and stuff, rumors spread alot here and could of been formed by misunderstandings, especially if you dont know the person in person.

loserlad89

Smash Ace
noucles, my crew might be able to do a crew battle. but i will have to talk to them about it. or i guess they could just post in this thread, ya know whatever....

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
I'm not sure if Chu is coming. If he were to come, he'd most likely come with ShiekSSBM and Dew being that they are cousins. So talk to them about it.
Mav: no Chu Dat cant come, he just said its not possible to come since he has school, he wouldve probably come if this was held on spring break or something since he has time off school then.

everyone should be glad Chu Dat isnt coming so Floridians can win this tourney. :)

Plus from what I hear he talks way to much, and after you've seen him play more then once, becomes quite boring to watch after bareing witness to his one handed fighting. ...I guess his one handed style, is "pass its sell by date"!
Rwing: hes an average talker i would say, he wouldnt talk alot if he didnt know you very well. not everyone likes chu dat so they spread rumors, they hate that he has accomplished so much. Also if your watching his one hand play ofcourse it'll be quite boring he doesnt use any tactics like wave dash or block grab, he just plays with mad mind games and defeating the opponent, it may not be exciting but he gets the job done with one-hand. :p

noucles: im pretty sure my clan will like to do 4 person crew battle, cause thats how many people we have. :D

meleeguy: ya I would like a friendly with you.

somedude123

Smash Ace
aight cool

Lets do the crew battle before teams , but if my/your crew members get there by then , we'll just try to do it after. Also what rules are we gonna use? I think the Kish crew thing would be good , but I dont know how all of the rules though, wha t do you guys think.

loserlad: aight try to get ur crwe to come early =).

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Re: aight cool

Originally posted by noucles
Lets do the crew battle before teams , but if my/your crew members get there by then , we'll just try to do it after. Also what rules are we gonna use? I think the Kish crew thing would be good , but I dont know how all of the rules though, wha t do you guys think.

loserlad: aight try to get ur crwe to come early =).
I hope you people understand that if there is money involved in these crew fights that it must go through me.

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Re: Re: aight cool

Originally posted by Cloud Strife X
I hope you people understand that if there is money involved in these crew fights that it must go through me.
Dats right. Playa, gotta be a Gotti on dem suckas son..lol
Can't have a proper business channel without da, middle man; especially the Main Man who runs the Whole Establishment. lol So, says -Cloud a. k.a da DON!
This what brought to you by your neighborhood Fla smasher:
-Rwing a.k.a da bouncer a.k.a El afroanarchistadora!!

edit:
posted by SSBM

Rwing: hes an average talker i would say, he wouldnt talk alot if he didnt know you very well. not everyone likes chu dat so they spread rumors, they hate that he has accomplished so much. Also if your watching his one hand play ofcourse it'll be quite boring he doesnt use any tactics like wave dash or block grab, he just plays with mad mind games and defeating the opponent, it may not be exciting but he gets the job done with one-hand.
Sorry, I didn't know you two were related, *awwwwckward* I meant nothing by it.
I hope you don't take my post as "People who are jeolous or envious of your cousins accomplishments" as a smasher. I only reported what people quoted to me about chudat ...but I guess you are right, some of which I was able to desifer on my own...as just pettyish. ...in Sepiroths thread, about the USA v.s. Japan v.s. World. it was blatently obvious, though majority of it was more or less against ken and his little brother.
******, McCloud never did replied back to what the hell he meant by that comment "Smash Idols"...Grrr!
If Chu does mind games, I hope someone gets it on video when he goes up against Cloud (who I hear is sick wid it to) and Mav (er, I know nothing of him, except for furry feet and goombas, lol)...and anyone else.-alright I'm being blabby. Laterz

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
the tourney doesnt start to 1 PM, and doors open at 8 AM...

seems to be enough time for me =P

then again, there's WAAAAY more than 4 people in KOTS, and i dont think i'd do the best job reppin' our crew... or maybe i will.

THAT REMINDS ME!

QDVS and Rock, QDVS owes me a Doc ditto, and rock, i'mm redeem myself after that CF **** i took, i swear you WILL pay!

or i'll just put you all to shame with my new stadium tricks =P

Mav

Furries For The Win
Insemination: Money match? 10 bucks. I believe we all ready have one but we never got to it.

Rock Crock: There will be 30+ T.V's at Omnismash. I'm sure we can borrow one for a crew battle.

Annoucment to all those who are interested:

I'm trying to organize a small after tourney party at my place Saturday night. I'll have more details on it at a later date. But there will be a limit to amount of people that can go. I all ready mentioned it to Goldwing of G-Spot and I'm awaiting a decision for them. Most of you have been to my place at least once, so this message is only for those who don't mind making the drive to my palce for extra smashing.=) Plus those that go can crash at my place for the night.

WRC: :goomba: > you ^.^

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
Originally posted by Maverick
There will be 30+ T.V's at Omnismash. I'm sure we can borrow one for a crew battle.
are you sure about this? didnt cloud post a while back that the tourney is gonna take a while to be done with? if there is 30 tv's then that should be enough for everyone to pair up and breeze through the brackets. maybe i missed somthing.

Lord Kenshin

Smash Apprentice
The return of tournament play.....cant wait:chuckle: yea i know i've disapeared for a while but doesnt mean anything im still playing more than ever with the MARTH, well cant wait too see all you guys again, and if anyone wants a money match tell me but only 5-10 bucks, and cloud im sending you a pm need some info.

Insemination_17

Smash Journeyman
Insemination: Money match? 10 bucks. I believe we all ready have one but we never got to it.
Yeah, true that. We missed our Mario ditto at Yanamie and the regular match at ZP so whenever I see you again, just holla at me.

Oh and it will be 5 dollars each match.......I wanna save my money for now. I mean I'm facing the great Maverick, I might lose them easily. lol.

-Peace

somedude123

Smash Ace
Cloud: Nah , my crew is broke so money involved, a free ownage will be sufficient >=). Btw is there going to be round robin for sure? Yanime started around 4pm too, with no round robins, and it finished till like 9 30pm, just wondering.

Kenshin: What up. just wanted to let you know that lambchops will glady take you up on a money match :) . 5 or 10 it doenst matter.

btw and im planning on doing the crew battle before the tournament, hope all crews are there by then.

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Cloud I just ask my mom if I could go. So I am wondering if you could be able to pick me up, next week. ...Also, can someone spot me some cash to be able to enter smash, so that way when I can't make it that person doesn't have to worry about their money being wasted for nothing. I happen to be dealing with alot of um....financial situations that I am taking care of for my fams. Cause I'm smart like that.

As well, CSX will you have any other GB games at the side in Omnimash for ppl who are unable to advance up the list ; disqualified (I don't know the rules you set up yet, so don't take me as asking "stupid questions" please.)Like I dunno,Naruto ...Shall pawn AllZ :p Will you allow anyother consoles in your tournies, other games such as,Halo, DoTa, Counter Strike, Half Life 1 and 2 just to name a few.

Mav:WRC: :goomba: > you ^.^
T.T ...such coldness...but somehow makes me :hungry:

edit: OH POLICIA ¡Quién cogió a ******* que robó mi paseo de los padres!

Jit

Smash Journeyman
Noucles-Who's your ride? Can me and alberto get one with you if he can't get one?

I'm still taking my cube but wonder if there'll be a need for it,
noucles.. can yoou take your TV?

Mav

Furries For The Win
Lord Kenshin: 10 doller money match =) 2/3, 4 stock, 8 min time limit. Do you except?

O.O Uh oh gotta go, I got class ^_^

RockCrock

Smash Champion
XIF: I got money on the stadium tricks. My CF has ascended. :D

Anyone that can answer: Any out of staters coming? I keep hearing ppl say OOSers will be there, who should I expect?

;)

falconlord7

Smash Cadet
no other systems

no other systems just GC smash and naruto all the wayyyyy B U R N I N G ! and also im going now so CMON BABY B U R N I N G ! ! !

ahaha money match in naruto A N Y O N E if it gets played that is B U R N I N G ! ! !

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
screw naruto

naruto is mad gay, if any other game is gonna be played besides smash atleast pick a good one....like KoF. cant get any better than KoF.

Cloud: this may be a stupid question but a friend of mine is going to the tourney to record the matches with his camcorder but he's not going in the tourney, does he have to pay the entrance fee?

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
KoF = King of Fighters. I love that game too. Naruto is too broken of a fighting game. Soul Calibur 2 is another good one. But this is mainly a smash tournament. <_<

Newbie2k4 doesnt seem to be replying about teams... So who here needs a partner like me? I am not only proficent with Link. :D

falconlord7

Smash Cadet
naruto mad gay? i dont think so lol anyways few people like it like Cloud and rwing chan so ahaha KOF sucks how bout crash team racin fer ps?

lol didnt think so

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Re: screw naruto

Originally posted by Thomas Tipman
naruto is mad gay, if any other game is gonna be played besides smash atleast pick a good one....like KoF. cant get any better than KoF.

Cloud: this may be a stupid question but a friend of mine is going to the tourney to record the matches with his camcorder but he's not going in the tourney, does he have to pay the entrance fee?
That is a truelly ******** question...yes he still has to pay...

Anhow I was sick the past few days but I am feeling a little better now....

Tommorow morning I will be adding the rest of the names to the list...send me PM's if you need important information...

Rock - If I read your question one more time you are going to make me screem. If I knew all of the OOS that where sure to come don't you think I would have said there names already? Stop bugging with the same question 10 times.

noucles - I will probably be forced to say no to round robins or make it a toss up for the tourney I set up round robins when I thought the tournament was not going to be as huge as it is now...but by the looks of things I have about 60+ entrances so far.....

So I will probably have to completely dissagree with round robins. I don't have enough staff to run that.

BTW PEOPLE WHO ARE BRINGING T.V.'s Please!

Try to be there as early as possible...a t.v. would be useless if you are like 1 hour late to the tourney.

Any other questions? I am here to please.....

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Calibur - Stop asking stupid questions calibur....if the banner isn't out yet then it is to late...there is only 1 more week left before the even and young ic3 did not have the time to do it... Stop crying.

Thomas - The front entrance to BCC is where you want to go....there is really only 1 main front entrance...remember !NOT THE LIBRARY!

Some people confuse the front entrance for the library....

The address and my number is on the first page. If anyone has problems with location I am available for calling...if I do not answer then just leave messadges with ur numbers I am fairly busy during the week.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
jit- i dunno how noucles is getting to omnismash, but i know that he's riding back with me and 2 other friends of mine.

if you're talking about getting a ride back, i doubt we could accomodate another person, that car would be way too crowded >_<

Mav

Furries For The Win
My step dad is driving me to the tourney, along with 3 of my friends. I'll try to be there as eairly as possible since I'm bringing T.V and Cube.

10 more days till Omnismash. Who's excited ^.^

I'm still conferming the after tourney smash party at my place. So anyone whos interested in attending please post that you would go if it happens. I need to see how many peeps would be willing to come.

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
I'm still confirming the after tourney smash party at my place. So anyone whos interested in attending please post that you would go if it happens. I need to see how many peeps would be willing to come.

Quiero desirte como esto pasara: Estoy preparado para ir. Yo solamente espero que pueda atender el torneo, Yo se si no pudeo ir, yo nunca voy a poder a ganarle a Swen en Naruto...El abla mucha mierda de toro, preparate Cloud Strife X...Voy a ir a ganar!, representando a...quando yo requerde el nombre de mi equipo, yo vengo y te lo digo.

Top Bottom