• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSX FLORIDA TOURNEY "Omnismash!" FULL! Results-ShoutOuts "On First page"

Mav

Furries For The Win
WRC: 1. I can read spanish. 2. How does that post relate to mine in anyway? o.O

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, I had Red translate this for me, cause my spanish is sorta rusty..to tell you the truth I have no idea what it says in a way..lol
Also must've pressed the quote instead of add reply button.
My bad, sorry for the confusion. lol *scratches head* ehehe! ^^!

meleeguy

Smash Apprentice
Tee-hee.

Yeah, SheikSSBM, I've heard a lot about you. I'll be glad to play you. Mav., I'd like to come to your after tourney, but I'm not sure if I can. I'll see. c ya

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ringoworm that girl in the picture...

1. Do u know her personaly?
2. Is she comin to the tourney if you do know her?
3. Is she single?
4. Does she hate relationships?
5. Are those her real eyes...?

ok thats all lemme know....if it is ur female then all I am gonna say is congratz and tight work....

Mav

Furries For The Win
Cloud: LMAO!!!

Melee Guy: Ight, just let me know ASAP. BTW, how about a money match? I'd like to see what you've learned at MLG =)

Falconlord7: Money match? =D

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Ew Cloud, she look like a ***** and the liguid around her mouth don't help either.

And yo Mave is it aiight if I hitch a ride with you? Maybe we can arrange something or like a deal with the family that whoever takes, the next one has to bring get me? It is very hard for me to go in that early.

HOLLA

loserlad89

Smash Ace
noucles, what exactly are the Kish Crew Battle rules. could you explain it to me a little better. me and Rock were wondering...

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
I don't see my name on the pre-reg list.

Add my friend Donnie Darko, as well as my brother (account name: Wally). I don't have Donnie's info, but my brothers' is the same as mine.

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Cloud Strife X

ok thats all lemme know....if it is ur female then all I am gonna say is congratz and tight work....
**** son...Ditto.:chuckle:

anyways... if you guys wanna play something else, then i might have cloud to give up 2 tvs for the extra games.

peace.

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
That girl looks freaky as ****, rockers these days XD. They stay busted.

Maverick, if you do hold an after tournament party, i'll definately come, your food is sooo goooooooooood. Its probably gonna be just another smash fest with lots of food XD.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
That girl freaks me out. :freak:

She's probably Rwing's online buddy or something. And I may not no spanish.... but I can easily go to www.freetranslation.com and find out what you said. But mostly everyone knows what you said. But you do a heck of a good job impersonating people. I remember you were impersonating to be a woman to some other woman online and talking about girl stuff... lol. Too funny!

:chuckle:

falconlord7

Smash Cadet
lol **** thats cra z i think thats rwing herself lol

uh mave ill have to see if have money and shiz btw were u one of those dudes that came with cloud to O V G A?

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Thomas Tipman

"you gotta be kidding me right? that chick is nasty as ****"

Good Insight

"Where are the standards on this thread?"

Are you not male o_O nasty = good...I c how it is Mr.. Goodey goodey...<_<

Mav

Furries For The Win
Falconlord7: Nope I've never been to OVGA. I heard there are no longer any OVGA's going to happen.

FlowinWater. I'm taking 3 peeps with me to Omnismash. You can come with me if you want, but you'll have to sleep over my house next Friday cause I'm not going to pick anyone up.

Loserlad: The after tourney party is at my place. Rock and QDVS have been to my place before. Anyone who attends the after tourney party is welcome to crash for the night if you live like in another county. Be warned though that there is a limit to the amount of people that can go, which is why I'm getting a head count on how many people would be interested in going.

loserlad89

Smash Ace
alright maverick that is cool. I dont know if I will be able to because it all depends on who i get a ride with and if they want to. I'm either going with Rock or Cozamonkey so idk yet.

Mav

Furries For The Win
all right. Just let me know asap. The longer you wait, the more difficult it will be. If all of G-Spot stay, that'll only leave a few spots left. I think (just a guess) I'll be able to house no more then 5 to 6 peeps. Just don't know as of yet.

To everyone: My party has a max head limit remember that, but for those who are staying the night, those spots are even lower. So it's real important that I get a head count on who would be interested.

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by loserlad89
alright maverick that is cool. I dont know if I will be able to because it all depends on who i get a ride with and if they want to. I'm either going with Rock or Cozamonkey so idk yet.
No. You're either going with Rock or you're not going.

Mav

Furries For The Win
O.O Wow that sounds serious...

Flowin: I'll be calling you up laters to talk about important issues concerning Omni.

loserlad89

Smash Ace
Its all good. Zack and I have since reconciled, at least i think we have. Man Maverick why did you change your avatar. you arent a koopa paratroopa, you will forever be a goomba. so switch back. wait a second, what the hell do i care, i dont even know you.

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Maverick is a Mario, the skinny kind of Mario, the kind that doesn't exist, lolz.

Something big is gonna be unleashed in this tournament, and no, its not my ****.

somedude123

Smash Ace
"12:00 Food call, I have deals with fellow foodplaces and chicken, pizza, chips, soda's etc..etc...will be there to eat for anyones leisure."
Does this mean the food is for free? I aint trying to be cheap, just want to make sure I bring enough money for food and money matches if it s not.
Also I have a 15" by 12" tv that I can bring, not tourney worthy tv but good enough for friendlys, would it nullify the entry fee (for lambchops)?, i'll bring it either ways though.

money match challenges:
flowin
maverick
rock
qdvs
Gspot guys
melee guy
sheikssbm
HaloGOD
5$ 2/3 or 3/5

random stages: neutral stages ( no pokefloats,rainbow cruise or mute city bs). I would prefer the first match to always be poke stadium if its not a problem.

counter picks: the usual.

If you rather play friendly instead, feel free to do so :). I just want to go all out since this might be the last major tourney in south florida :( .
Anybody I didnt mentioned, feel free to ask for a friendly/money match now . :)

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by noucles
"12:00 Food call, I have deals with fellow foodplaces and chicken, pizza, chips, soda's etc..etc...will be there to eat for anyones leisure."
Does this mean the food is for free? I aint trying to be cheap, just want to make sure I bring enough money for food and money matches if it s not.
Also I have a 15" by 12" tv that I can bring, not tourney worthy tv but good enough for friendlys, would it nullify the entry fee (for lambchops)?, i'll bring it either ways though.

money match challenges:
flowin
maverick
rock
qdvs
Gspot guys
melee guy
sheikssbm
HaloGOD
5$ 2/3 or 3/5

random stages: neutral stages ( no pokefloats,rainbow cruise or mute city bs). I would prefer the first match to always be poke stadium if its not a problem.

counter picks: the usual.

If you rather play friendly instead, feel free to do so :). I just want to go all out since this might be the last major tourney in south florida :( .
Anybody I didnt mentioned, feel free to ask for a friendly/money match now . :)
Noucles- The food is not free you have to pay for it yourself.

That one t.v. will support 1 entrance fee if you bring 2 then you can always say 1 is for lambchops....

I am sorry guys I know alot of people would like to snake entrance fee somehow but I spent alot of money setting this tournament scene up...and I really really need reimbursment...

I am definately not getting near enough money that I spent already on this tourney....so please stop trying to ask me questions to find out ways to snake the entry fee...

Entry fee is 5$ the only acceptions are for those people who bring there t.v. Not there brother, not there stupid camera, not there game cubes people...

For the last time I am sick of saying it if you bring a t.v. you are excluded please for the love of God do not bring up another issue about entrance fee again.

U people are complaining about 5$ going out of your pocket when I waisted 100's of dollars on personal staff, extra equipment, room, projector equipments, food reservations...etc...etc...

So please stop trying to snake entry fee!!!!!!!!

This is another main reason it will probably be my last tournament...it is just 2 cost effective to make a good well placed tourney...and people do not realize this.

Next thing, I have a problem with MLG rules I would like to discuss with you all...

First of all there will be no round robins, we do not have time...

Second of all the way how the rule states is that u and ur partner agree on first stage then your opponent gets to eliminate 1 stage...

Here is the thing...All stages to be elminated before the first round, I do not favor the other way for 1 flaw...

In case you slip up and say the stage to ur opponent after the first round, he may turn to you and say "Oh my bad I didn't mean that stage" and then choose the stage you was just about to pick....

So the stage choice elim must be before the match as opose to afterward....If you guys forget and do it afterwords then it is not my problem...and I do not want to hear complaints about cheating running in my ear.

Next thing tourney is in 1 week....any emergency calls? Or things that I need to know before the tourney???

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Noucles: I would like to have a friendly match with you.

And Cloud, Noucles was saying that if he brings his TV will his brother be able to get a discount or a free entrance? Cause if I remember correctly you did say you get free entrance (not counting entering tournament brackets) if someone brings in a TV.

Wow this tournament is only 8 days away. This time Im going to be hypering up my energy instead of calming it down with wine. The Red Bull. lol. Im wondering if I should bring headphones since the noise and amount of people might be disruptive.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
i have no emergencies cloud, although i wish i could bring a TV, i'm crashing at my friends house the second school lets out next friday and i doubt i'll be going back to my house for anything... if i do happen to go back to my house you can expect a TV...

and guys, I think we shouldnt be fussing over the entrance fee as cloud was saying, i personally plan on donating what little money i have left to help reimburse cloud for the tournament (i aint got much else better to do with it, not like its gonna buy me a car :p). Every single major tourney host has quit hosting tournaments because its too costly and they dont get much thanks for it, or they do but it isnt shown. I think it'd be a nice gesture if those who are bringing TV's to pay the 5 dollars anway.

but what do i know? >_>

EDIT: Calibur Champ... personally, i cannot play very well when i listen to anything but the in game music... talking doesnt bother me but the music does. I think most smashers play with their ears just as much as their eyes. IMO, however.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by CaliburChamp
Noucles: I would like to have a friendly match with you.

And Cloud, Noucles was saying that if he brings his TV will his brother be able to get a discount or a free entrance? Cause if I remember correctly you did say you get free entrance (not counting entering tournament brackets) if someone brings in a TV.
U do not read things thoroughly through do you?

Obviously not....go back and read my post again...until you register what I said in your brain...

NotoriousLlamaz

Smash Journeyman
yo cal... we settling our money match baby =)

rulez... ?? Ill be looking forward to awarding myself with two types if greenery with the handsome reward of 10 dollars have u??

ReD: MUHAHAHHA (my precious)

R-Wing: Yo waZz^... is ur crazy *** goin 2 da tourney... hit me up on AIM... i like ur brand of crazy

Llama Dong rules for any and all match ups w/Llama (if i challenge u of course):

1. No grinding on llama dong allowed
2. If your fine and u got a tight warm *****... then disregard rule number 1
3. Best out of 5...??? Hmmm I dunno well figure that out
4. When u lose... give me ur money right away or my cheerleading section will beat ur ***...

Thank you for choosing llama dong express... make sure to adjust ur seats in the laid back position because we are "High All Da Time"

So those r my tourney rules... and Number 5 most important... HAVE FUN ppl... this will be the last tourney i enter ... i think... we'll just have to see

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Originally posted by Cloud Strife X
U do not read things thoroughly through do you?

Obviously not....go back and read my post again...until you register what I said in your brain...
"That one t.v. will support 1 entrance fee if you bring 2 then you can always say 1 is for lambchops...."

^ Thats what you said. And thats how I took it. Im totally confused now if that rule changed or not. :confused:

XIF: Hmm yeah I see what you mean. Some songs just pump you up though... for me its Papa Roach "Getting away with Murder." I'll probably bring my CD player anyways, just in case I cant concentrate with all the noise, and whatever helps me better my concentration. No wine this time. lol

Llamaz: Ok, ok $10 it is. I just hope the entrance fees and buying food doesnt dwindle it down.

somedude123

Smash Ace
Cloud: I was going to pay for my entry and use the TV for Lambchops since he might not have enough money to pay for it, sorry for the misunderstanding.
But you're right about you needing the money, so I will just bring the tv and pay for both mines, and lambchops entry. :cool:

calubur: aight, I got you.

anyone else,let me know. so I dont forget who im going to play.:beezo:

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Noucles
money match challenges:
flowin
maverick
rock
qdvs
Gspot guys
melee guy
sheikssbm
HaloGOD
5$ 2/3 or 3/5
for our money match are we sheik dittoing???? i kinda hate those since there so boring, all sheik dittos are is chain grabbin :crazy: If u dont want to sheik ditto we can use fun characters to money match :cool:

somedude123

Smash Ace
We can do sheik ditto money match.... without chain grabbing if you want. Up to you, I never chain grab in a sheik ditto :p

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Originally posted by NotoriousLlamaz
yo cal... we settling our money match baby =)

rulez... ?? Ill be looking forward to awarding myself with two types if greenery with the handsome reward of 10 dollars have u??

ReD: MUHAHAHHA (my precious)

R-Wing: Yo waZz^... is ur crazy *** goin 2 da tourney... hit me up on AIM... i like ur brand of crazy

Llama Dong rules for any and all match ups w/Llama (if i challenge u of course):

1. No grinding on llama dong allowed
2. If your fine and u got a tight warm *****... then disregard rule number 1
3. Best out of 5...??? Hmmm I dunno well figure that out
4. When u lose... give me ur money right away or my cheerleading section will beat ur ***...

Thank you for choosing llama dong express... make sure to adjust ur seats in the laid back position because we are "High All Da Time"

So those r my tourney rules... and Number 5 most important... HAVE FUN ppl... this will be the last tourney i enter ... i think... we'll just have to see

*dies in laughter*

MY....PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats right people, if you fail to obey the "Llama Dong" rules, you shall be crushed into the ground by Da "Llama Dong" Cheeleading section.

Llama hit me up in AIM, we need to discuss certain "Llama Dong" issues.

Dew Da Dash

Smash Ace
hmmm.......

ill sheik ditto j00 noucles =P *im not sure a money match but most likely a friendly <.<*

**** still need a partner for this tourney =Z

this tourney is soooooon =þ need to practice a bit.....

Top Bottom