• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSX FLORIDA TOURNEY "Omnismash!" FULL! Results-ShoutOuts "On First page"

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
I will shiek ditto money match people <_< >_> probably after or waaay before the tourney...

But I will do it...if anyone wants to play me for money before or after the tourney let me know and I will c what I can do...

No promises because the tourney itself will have me largly busy...but no reason not to jump at a chance to make extra $$$

Calibur - As for calibur....just stop talking to me altogether...and don't reply to my post if they have nothing to do with you or about you....please...u make my head hurt everytime I have to explain **** to you....

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
I'll Sheik ditto too! For friendlies... cause I dont want any hurt feelings or grudges if I win. lol. jk. maybe...

Cloud: Ok. I was just wondering thats all. No big deal if it doesnt concern me.

RockCrock: If Newbie2k4 isnt going to team with me, I have you down for my second choice. Anyways, we will see at the tournament.

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
wow everyone wants to sheik ditto all of the sudden? aite i'll play anyone in a sheik ditto for friendlies to see who is the best at sheik dittoing or in other words best at chain grabbing.

noucles: well if we do sheik sitto im going to chain, aite lets just have our money match a sheik ditto

loserlad89

Smash Ace
Originally posted by RockCrock

And do you have a team mate? I'm looking for someone really good...

Dennis, i hope you are just doing this to piss me off. You know we are teammates so stop being so ****ing gay.

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
loserlad: i doubt hes joking, hes been asking for a teammate for a long time, looks liek he seriously doubts your skills or he really wants to win doubles badly, even though me and flowing are taking over :chuckle:

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
What are the teams so far?
1.me and flowinwater
2.maverick and cloud
3.QDVS and cozamonkey
4.reddragon and notoriousllamaz
5.calibur and jfuk or rockcrock?????

and i dont know the rest of the teams......

loserlad maybe u can dewdadash can team up lol

Dew Da Dash

Smash Ace
loserlad maybe u can dewdadash can team up lol

LMFAO F*CK NO!!!!!!!!! man u crack me up sheik :rotfl: I'D Rather team up with a level 9 computer XD

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
*yawn*

Don't hate.
You know you would hit dat! lol
...I got more. ...That ones the rock/goth/raver look-->pffft lol!!!!!

Here she is more toned down.

Go, here to rate her. bye!

ic3, cloud ...you know a woman when you see one. lol
flowing urine: 'tis kewl, I only laughed with you when you mention something; uh, nevermind. lol

llama:R-Wing: Yo waZz^... is ur crazy *** goin 2 da tourney... hit me up on AIM... i like ur brand of crazy

A----thhhhhhhhank youz! *Takes a deep bow*
....Funny you should mention that; Momz and I was talking about that I wanted was to know if there would be complications with the dates with clouds tourney, compared to dates our lease will be up. I mean we g2g get outta dodge...lol
"Central Florida: Wooot!!!" ^^;; I've put college off for to long. Laterz!
edit: does anyone know or could hook me up with colleges in centeral and northern fla. <----sorry this last paragraph is a bit off topic, but is very important, since some of you live in central or farther up north in FLA.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Rwing: We are not your financial counselors. <_< The decision of choosing a college should be up to you. lol. Sometimes your so weird man. And Im pritty sure the 19th is the for sure date for this tournament. You better be there. lol.

somedude123

Smash Ace
shiekssbm:agiht 5$ 3/5 sound good?

Cloud: 5$ 3/5 sound good , im going to try to get there early.

Dew: I'll do a friendly sheik ditto :), and i also want to play your luigi, heard its good.

Rock: 5$ prolly a fox ditto 3/5 sound good?
as for teams righ tnow im not sure, i wanted to team up with LW48 but hes not sure if he can come, and i dont know if foxhound still wants to team up with me, so theres a good chance that you and me can team up and become God Tier :chuckle:. i'll prolly find out sometime during the week.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
WTF she ugly, the eye shadows and the ugly *** hair is something to throw up on. I think you have to check your eyes.

Oh me, Maverick, Cloud, Ivan, Erick, Red, pill and D had a smashfest at my place today. It was crazy hahahahhaha.

OMNISMASH SON

HOLLA

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by FlowinWater
WTF she ugly, the eye shadows and the ugly *** hair is something to throw up on. I think you have to check your eyes.

Oh me, Maverick, Cloud, Ivan, Erick, Red, pill and D had a smashfest at my place today. It was crazy hahahahhaha.

OMNISMASH SON

HOLLA
I didn't get a call or anything, again......MAN........Seriously **** smash.....*calms down*, Once again good luck everyone, i wont be entering anymore.

AND I BET I CAN BEAT ALL THE NAMES CEPT FOR 3...ITS ALL GOOD THOUGH..

...HEH FUNNY HOW I THOUGHT I WAS THE NEXT TETSUYA... I ACTUALLY THOUGHT I WAS THE ONE. BUT HEY... ITS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL ANYMORE.

im gonna exercise now......don't feel like typing in this ****hole anymore right now

-1-

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Omfg, dude you're base head!! Seriously.

Originally posted by FlowinWater
OMNISMASH SON
HOLLA
You have got to be, homosexual...that can only explain it?
**No disresprect if you are...but don't knock it unless you've tried it-k!--punanny is meat from the gawdz! **

1) she has no eye Shadows. ...She doesn't wear any.
2)She's Polynesian. "Do you know what a Polynesian can do? ...No matter what you say...she is hott. Cause I know what they can do. ...aaaaah, to be 16 and inexperience with the world.

3) What the hell? Her hair?!?! She has short hair and that makes you throw up? ...You have your sexual-priorities mixed up. lol
Hair or no hair ... Females got the same **** thing! lol ...I forget this is a G-rated site.

Cal: We are not your financial counselors. <_< The decision of choosing a college should be up to you. lol. Sometimes your so weird man. And Im pritty sure the 19th is the for sure date for this tournament. You better be there. lol.
"Why do you make me want to flame you like a ****** on a chish-ka-bob! I wasn't asking for any financial help, you nit-wit ..Go back and re-read my last post."

Thanks falconlord7 for that one. ..I'm gonna be looking that up right now. Laterz p.s. Is you and Cloud speaking, cause I seriously hope you come so I can own your arse.

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Rwing, stfu with that bull****, he's only giving his opinion, lolz.

Cloud, Pill, Flowin, Mave, I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!

We had such a great time in Flowin's smashfest, and especially when we went to Maverick's house, poker ownz Smash son!

Well can't wait till omni, only one week away, my Pikachu's gonna own EVERYONE! XDD

Dew Da Dash

Smash Ace
ey noucles....

**** ROCK CROCK xD

be on my team for doubles <.< i'd need a replacement for sheikssbm cuz i tend to do good with a sheik on my team... ^^"

LuigiNSheik = pwnage =)

somedude123

Smash Ace
Dew: While Shiek and Luigi, might equal massacre in teams, I might prolly just team with Charles , his chances of coming are looking better, sorry
:(

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Rock - lol what u are doing to your teamate is mad foul yo...lol and you wonder why people think ur a ****......

But w/e not my buisness...just make sure u figure your team partner before to late.

Anyhow peeps...

FINAL WEEK!

LET ME KNOW ANY AND ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW!

This is the final 5 days for complaints on rules, address, my ## etc..etc...

Let a ***** know what up....

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Red Dragon
Rwing, stfu with that bull****, he's only giving his opinion, lolz.
"I know, hehe..."
Well can't wait till omni, only one week away, my Pikachu's gonna own EVERYONE! XDD
"In your dreamz, red; in a dream all your own--lol"
Cloud , add me to your list. ...Though I will coming under a different alias. ...I don't really want people knowing I'm coming as rwing_wurm_champ...I'lll be pming you. ...Calie, stfu when I get there [if I'm able to come] don't start blabbing out my secret identity; brotha got 2 stay ingonegro... :p .

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
AWWW MAN!

i just got the training of my life... noucles and lambchops had me up til 4 AM training me against the ****, fox, and captain falcon, it was insane... but now i dont get 3 stock by Falco's anymore... i reckon i could take you on Mr. Flowin' water :eek:

ask lamchops and he'll tell you that I got some mad brown mario combos going, i'mma pone this tourney (or at least not get dead last <_<)

I finally revealed my friend to the smash world and we all agree he's the next brown mario. Except he's evolved, older, and wiser than the brown one, he's grown old and mossy... HE'S THE GREEN MARIO *****ES :p

noucles: maybe we can get together again thursday or friday for smash again, but i'm not gonna stay over and smash til 4 AM, i need my energy.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Rwing: I wont blabber out your secret identity, but you might make it obvious and people might find out who you are anyways. lol. Nice to see that you have a chance coming to this.

somedude123

Smash Ace
Cloud: I have a complaint, well not really a complaint but more like a question, what is the point of having Mute City, Poke Floats, and Rainbow Cruise on random?
Most people are going to knock thouse out of random anyways so why bother even including them? You might as well just put TRUE neutral stages on random select without the knock out.

PokeFloats:
some floats like snorlax and psyduck, randomly glitch and your character falls through an dies.
camping.
may block vertical KOs.
easy edgeguards

Rainbow Cruise:
it isnt as bad as poke floats, the worst thing that happens is severe camping.

Mute City:
its small
hazards.

Its not that big a deal , but it seem pointless to have these 3 on random.

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Thank you Albino roach<--classic from Cloud..lolz

Originally posted by CaliburChamp
Rwing: I wont blabber out your secret identity, but you might make it obvious and people might find out who you are anyways. lol. Nice to see that you have a chance coming to this.

Ah, good penochio...very, very goood; I will be expecting to own everyone (well maybe not) .
You are wrong, about one thing: No one will notice me; I will be keeping to myself...I don't think anyone besides you will notice me being there? Hopefully there'll be a big mouth at the tourney living things up; OH, like you think I was talking about myself.
I don't know cloud your friend all that much Calie, so this will not be like ZP where everyone curses alot I dunno if he's one o-dem Christian types. So, I'm not looking to be all dat talkitive, maybe to you; maybe not at all.

edit: Cal: Remember we still have that 1 year rematch waiting in the making: "Talim v.s. Taki!!" ... ***** you better have been practicing.
Gawd, it still excites me to see how long we stayed at GAME STOP playing...getting back to class 2 hours late..lolz
I f*cking miss that feeling of hand cramps, calouses on the thumbs, trash talking, trying to still be 4 or 5 steps ahead of your opponent.
Not to mention my consoles still in the storage...not worried tho' I still got what it takes to own you. So, much so, I'm betting 10 bones against you. lolz

...Hopefully someone will bring an XBOX we played better on that console then any other. I don't care if you are good on de Cube. Xbox, is da battle dojo for both GC & Ps2 userz, should meet to do battle, and die... Prepare to get owned Calie.
>.< Dude, you better not suck!!

Cloud I stil plan on owning you in Naruto.

Mav

Furries For The Win
5 days till tourney time. Here is the list of people I have money matches with at Omnismash. If your name is not on the list, and I have a money match with you, please post that you belong on that list. The same applies if the amount of money is incorrect, or you see your name on the list and it's not supposed to be there.

Money matches: (in random order)

DewDaDash: 10 bucks
CozaMonky: 5 bucks
RockCrock: 20 bucks
QDVS: 20 bucks
Insemination: 2 matches (5 bucks each)
Calibur Champ: 10 bucks

Again if this list is incorrect please post so that I can make the corrections. Now, this next list is basically those that I'd like to challenge to a money match.

Challenges:

Any member(s) from G-Spot
Any member(s) from Nights of the South
Any one coming from Titusville
Falconlord7
Shadows
Fox Hound
LordKenshin
Wring Wurm Champ

No presure. If you don't want to money match me that's your choice. Just say so in your next post. Those that accept the challenge, discuss rule set and amount of money in your next post. And to the ones that I forgot to mention, feel free to money match me ^.^ I accept all challengers.

Flowin: The smash-fest at your place was alot of fun. I enjoyed it very much =D I'm all pumped and ready for Omnismash. One question, are you staying over at Cloud's place or mine on Friday. Let me know ASAP.

Cloud: Who's chip leader......who's chip leader? ^_^

Red Dragon: Sorry about before. I'll bring my DS next time I go to Flowins. *slaps my lil-bro for droping PS One*

Pill Pusher: I offically hate Pocket Aces >.> How does a man lose with Pocket Aces twice in one night? It's all your fault. =P But I'll go all in with a Suited Connector any day ^_-

Poker Ownz Joo ^.^

meleeguy

Smash Apprentice
Mav. I don't think I'm coming to your after-tourney. Sorry.

And for the person/peopl that sent a money match challenge to me. No. I don't play any money matches. sorry. only friendlies.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
if i can find my cards i'll bring them and those who get knocked out and cant find a free TV can play texas hold em', the cards will be free property for the duration, as long as i get them back intact.

Mav- *Is a member of the knights of the south... <_<*... naw, i dont want a money match, but i do think i'll take a friendly with your mario. no gay stages like pokefloats or battlefield though... they suck <_<;

FOUR MORE DAYS! CANT WAIT!

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Mav- *Is a member of the knights of the south... <_<*... naw, i dont want a money match, but i do think i'll take a friendly with your mario. no gay stages like pokefloats or battlefield though... they suck <_<;
Ooooooooo
Someone is starting a rumor. lol.

As for money matches. Im not sure if I will have enough money to money match every one I want. I prefer friendlies.

Rwing, ok I will bring SC2 and beat that Talim's @$$ in. Ive been waiting a year for this to come about. Taki is much better though. lol. She can last longer and is older and has more experience. And she is very good with that posession move of hers. Trust me I know. I will be playing smash most of the time though. Oh and I bet Red Dragon can beat you with one hand if you play him in SC2. lol.

****z, Im in a happy mood! :D Omnismash is so close I can already feel the fine feeling of whoop @$$ all in the winterish/springish air.

Mav

Furries For The Win
4 days till tourney guys. I should see mad posting by all you FL smashers!!!!

IMPORTANT: There's no way I can hold the after tourney party at my place, do to the fact that I got school on sunday -_- Meh oh well. I'll be smashing as much as I can!!!

XIF: Don't worry about it.

Noucles: Money Match Me!!!!!!

Everyone else: Step it up and money match da Wuff!!! =D

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by CaliburChamp
As for money matches. Im not sure if I will have enough money to money match every one I want. I prefer friendlies.
You will against me;Okay...maybe not!
Rwing, ok I will bring SC2 and beat that Talim's @$$ in. Ive been waiting a year for this to come about. Taki is much better though. lol. She can last longer and is older and has more experience. And she is very good with that posession move of hers. Trust me I know.

O, when you leave it like that, "possession move of hers"..makes my skin tingle all over; Tee?hee!

I will be playing smash most of the time though. Oh and I bet Red Dragon can beat you with one hand if you play him in SC2. lol.

O? ...O! O!!! ......YOU WILL SO DIE FOR THAT ONE!!!
YOUR ONLY MAKING YOUR PAIN ALL THE MORE SWEETER!!

...no he can't...but I can against U

****z, Im in a happy mood! :D Omnismash is so close I can already feel the fine feeling of whoop @$$ all in the winterish/springish air.
Like a stiffed p*nis!! Mmmmm, taaaaaaaaaaaaaasty.

>.> ..<.< ...what??!?...Whaat!?

Mav

Furries For The Win
RWC: :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

How many would actually be interested in playing Texas Hold Em at Omnismash? =D

loserlad89

Smash Ace
My mom scared the crap out of me today by saying i couldnt go to the tourney because i got an F on my interim. But i smoothed things over and I can go again. Man that was a close call...

Top Bottom