• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSX FLORIDA TOURNEY "Omnismash!" FULL! Results-ShoutOuts "On First page"

falconlord7

Smash Cadet
my momma said u aitn going to miami but the i said ***** please slappe the hoe and walked out but then remembered i live with her so i came back and got hit with a pan

sweeeeeeet

I_Have_No_Idea

Smash Rookie
Originally posted by falconlord7
my momma said u aitn going to miami but the i said ***** please slappe the hoe and walked out but then remembered i live with her so i came back and got hit with a pan

sweeeeeeet

falconlord7, that has got to be the funniest post ever.

falconlord7

Smash Cadet
really? thanx i try ^^ well anyways that that ***** came and****in owned me in mario tennis she called me a pendejo and started cookin dinner

.....that *****

o also i can double with someone >< ur gonna have ta play me of course to see if im worthy or w/e lol >< but ur all still mada mada dane and naruto will be owned by me btw whos gonan be bringin that game?

loserlad89

Smash Ace
falconlord, although i too find you talking about your mom like that really funny, it doesnt belong in this thread. just like a lot of crap i say.

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Ah, It comming down to the wire now baby!!

naruto will be owned by me btw whos gonan be bringin that game?

*Rubz eyes; Rereads last paragragh again*...

Hrm..unless Cloud is a robot from gay-raw-tron, while I'm "Cap'nCrunch" trying to smuggle frosty flakes laced with coco-puffs past customs, from panama...that the government outlawed...like sweet green spinach a.ka. Mary Jane.
"I would have to say, don't talk smack that you know you can't back up! ..Only ppl I see is Cloud ... I don't see u homie!"

loserlad89: falconlord, although i too find you talking about your mom like that really funny, it doesnt belong in this thread. just like a lot of crap i say.
... :D
Mav: I don't care as long as long as its a bomb-*** game, then hook it up man. ...Hook that **** up. <---I sound like a drug addict in that last sentece. lol

loserlad89

Smash Ace
man, Rwing Wurm Champ, i hope you go to this tourney so i can see what you act like in real life. I wonder what you actually talk like. I thought Dew was going to be a huge ***, but he was actually pretty cool. He is so different in real life than he is online. I truly, deeply hope that you are the same way. btw dont take this post the wrong way, im not critisizing you for anything, im just saying I wonder what you act like in real life.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Rwing is like he is on the boards, only difference is that he uses bigger words on the forums. He black too. lol. But he is white inside like an oreo cookie. Everyone knows its cool to have the white cream filling inside. lol.

NotoriousLlamaz

Smash Journeyman
im lookin forwrd to this tourney... very much so this time around...

Mav: Im looking forward to a match with u... i want to show u how much my skills have improved... with the *steroids* im takin now... no money match tho... im kind of tight this week and i really need the 10 bucks im takin from cal

Cal: Who else are u money matchin... im really lookin forward to puttin a whoop on ur ***... im actually kind of nervous but dont worry im goin to take some *juice* before i play u... get rdy boy i hope u have improved since that one time we played... i sure as **** have

R wing_: u funny as mofo... hit me up on AIM cuz i got some news for u about the *juice*... believe me... its worth ur while...

Cloud: Yo man... this tourney looks like its goin to be a huge success my man... congrats and thank you for puttin all the time and effort that u have... not just for the game.. but for settin this **** up... ur goin to see that i actually have some type of dedication this time around... hit me up on AIM cuz i wanted to see if u needed help early in the mornign...

RED: Yo hows dat sig comin mo fo... im takin ur gay *** to da tourney... we r gonna own dis **** biatch... ill talk to ur gay *** later sweetey :chuckle:

Dew: Wat time r u gettin there cuz ive been wantin to play u since red's tourney last year... lookin forward to some friends if ur down (cash flow tight)

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
llamaz: we gotta play a friendly or too cauze ive never even played you yet :eek: ........... well i guess we'll see at the tourney

Mav

Furries For The Win
3 days till the tourney!!! =D

Flowin: I been trying to call you up man. We need to talk about who you riding with to Omnismash. If it's me, you got to let me know ASAP.

ShiekSSBM: Can't wait to see you again ^.^

Cloud: Been a while since I've seen a post from you here. =)

WA > G-Spot
^.^

meleeguy

Smash Apprentice
Ah, three days till ownage.

Hey wait, I know what you're thinking. I didn't say I would be owning, but I know somebody will.

Hmm, I want to do some dittoes. I'll ditto anybody with the following characters:

Fox (of course)
Sheik
C. Falcon
Marth
Samus
Jiggly
Ice climbers

Got that? let me know

meleeguy

Smash Apprentice
Great! I love playing Falcos. My best friend plays as him.

*EDIT*

Also, for anybody who wants to find me, I'm about 6'0 or 6'1 with brown short hair. I'll probably be wearing a shirt with a picture of Fox on it (probably, but I'm not sure) and a grey jacket. I also might wear a dark blue Fax Racing hat. And my dad will know where I am. He's easy to spot. Hope that helps anyone.

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by CaliburChamp
Rwing is like he is on the boards, only difference is that he uses bigger words on the forums.

I thought we already went down this road as far as you posting information leaked out to the public about me; should keep quiet about RYAN!!!! ...I GUESS EMAILS DON'T WORK WITH YOU DO THEY!!?!?!
For your info...I do use big words in real life, just not around your Dumb*ss!

How I act around you; Homie is around you!!!
Nothing on earth like what I am displaying on da boards.

Informant *** MOFO!!
He black too. lol. But he is white inside like an oreo cookie. Everyone knows its cool to have the white cream filling inside. lol.

Dear GAWD YOU CANNOT BE THIS INCOMPETANT, RYAN!!OMFGBBQ~~Aaaargh!!
Did I not say I would be going to the tournament incognito?? ...No one knew what my ethnicity is.
...what the **** do you mean by oreo? ...Omfg, Ryan...Just...just forget everything!! ...I don't even feel like coming again.
You are an idiot completely!!! ...Don't even bother talking to me anymore. ...You don't respect anyones wishes in keeping what you know about the other person to yourself. F**kin H3ll man.

Loserlad, I don't give two flying f*cks about you and your gay post. GO F**K YOURSELF!!
Don't spit **** like you hate me; Only to want to meet me cause you want to see what my personality is like.
I'm only coming to battle against 2 ppl...Not be sociable.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
It was kinda obvious that your black. I didnt give out anything but your color, and Im 100% positive your not going to be the only black guy there. So no need to worry.

On a sad note. My girlfriend died in a car accident. It really sucks how it has to be on the same week as Omnismash. I'll still come to Omnismash, but its so hard to get my head ready for Omnismash with this unfortunate event bothering me every second of the day. :(

R.I.P. Sam...

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
It was kinda obvious that your black. I didnt give out anything but your color, and Im 100% positive your not going to be the only black guy there. So no need to worry.

You're still and idiot!!~2 me.

On a sad note. My girlfriend died in a car accident. It really sucks how it has to be on the same week as Omnismash. I'll still come to Omnismash, but its so hard to get my head ready for Omnismash with this unfortunate event bothering me every second of the day. :(

R.I.P. Sam...

Wuw, hit me up on AIM!
Tell me all about it. ...Sam, ain't that a guy's name?
Just, hit me up right now, unless you gotta go to VPI?

meleeguy

Smash Apprentice

R.I.P. Sam...
That's horrible. I honestly feel so bad for you right now. I'm sorry man.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Rwing: Sam is short for Samantha. And I dont see you on AIM now.

She died in a car accident from tires slipping off ice to a pole, and got a head trauma, and she died instantly, and the other people were totally safe without any sign of injury. She was the only one dead. :( Its like Im living a nightmare. :(

Trying my best to put it on the side so I can concentrate about Omnismash.

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by meleeguy
Hmm, I want to do some dittoes. I'll ditto anybody with the following characters:

Fox (of course)
Sheik
C. Falcon
Marth
Samus
Jiggly
Ice climbers

Got that? let me know
Hey I'll Samus ditto you.

BTW who has best Samus in FL? Or is there one?

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Cal, you have my sympathy, she didn't deserve to die, may Samantha R.I.P...

LLAMA, ARE YOU READY TO OWN THESE QUEERS!!?? :D

Mav

Furries For The Win
Calibur: My condolences (sp) go to you and the family of your girl. That's mad foul how that all wen't down. I'm surprised you're still somehow focused on Omnismash. If I were in your shoes, I'd probably rush straight to her familys side and offer some kind of comfort/ be comforted by them. Smash deffinetly takes a back seat to real life crisis. To still be able to focus on this tournament is an achievment in itself.

Jit

Smash Journeyman
CAlibur: :eek: Wow... I'm really sorry man, seriously. :( I can't believe how these horrible things happen... You have my condolences and may she rest in peace.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
UOTE

Fox (of course)
Sheik
C. Falcon
Marth
Samus
Jiggly
Ice climbers

Got that? let me know

Yo meleeguy, I'll give that Marth ditto...

I'm gonna try my best to play everyone this tourney.

-Syn

Dew Da Dash

Smash Ace

hmmmmmm....... couple more days till this S*** happens! =)

Llama: aite man ill play yah

Mav: hope u read my last post but our money match was suppose to be for $5 i remember not $10 ;.;

Red: o yah u no im money matching u.... :demon:

Cant w8 for this tourney!!! aite l8er

Jit

Smash Journeyman
CozaMonkey: Want a Samus Ditto? You should play both Flowin's Samus and Lambchops'. They're the best samuses I've seen in Florida.

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
Okay I think I will.

My Samus is actually decent I've got to say. I'll look forward to playing them.

IF ANYONE WANTS VIDS OF TEAM FORT LOOK ME UP ON THE HUB SCREENNAME: COZAMONKEY.

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Ain't this a *****!! ...I can't go again. ...momz made reservations for the 17brb25

Rwing: Sam is short for Samantha. And I dont see you on AIM now.

I'know I'm deleting some programs in my C: drive; Seem theres a specific DOS [16 bit] program placed on the CD itself that makes it compatible to run on every (majority of the time) Win9x/ME/2000/XP OS; Certain programs that they've inputted on the cd that doesn't matches up with my computers DOS. The incompatitble is due to the fact that I did not upgrade from any earlier windows 9x series. I simply installed 2000 prof. on my AT Motherboard which leaves me with just system32 bit. The **** MSDOS command line can't run it because there is no known previous 16 bit that the computer can convert and etc-etc!..I could simply pluck a 16 bit from off my 98 SE CD...but err, just to lengthy to get into here, I have no doubt that you know exactly what I'm taking about. Somehow I must have deleted a registry that runs Netscape 7.2.

She died in a car accident from tires slipping off ice to a pole, and got a head trauma, and she died instantly, and the other people were totally safe without any sign of injury. She was the only one dead. :( Its like Im living a nightmare. :(

Trying my best to put it on the side so I can concentrate about Omnismash.

Sorry to tell you this, but ain't no way in hell you gonna be on your A-Game. I dunno, maybe you need to sit this one out. ...Speaking of which. Now get this, Omni is like what 4 dayz away, momz made set a reservation on theh 17...17!!...Won't be back till the 25!
Ain't this some serious SH*T!!
1) Our rides get stolen, ****ed up our whole **** plans.
2) We should have left like on the 12th and be back here on the 15!
3) Now its the 16...I caught the **** virus, and it ain't the ****ing love bug!! ...I can't get on Netscape to talk to you. ...Plus, now I will never get the chance to play against Cloud

loserlad89

Smash Ace
man that sucks Rwing. I was actually looking forward to meeting you. btw calibur, man that really sucks, i hope you manage to get over this. And if the girl in your sig was your girlfriend, then ****, she was hot, which makes her all the more difficult to lose. I dont know if what i just said makes you feel any better, somehow i doubt it, but i offer my most sincere sympathies.

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
Re: Ain't this a *****!! ...I can't go again. ...momz made reservations for the 17brb25

Originally posted by Rwing_Wurm_Champ

I'know I'm deleting some programs in my C: drive; Seem theres a specific DOS [16 bit] program placed on the CD itself that makes it compatible to run on every (majority of the time) Win9x/ME/2000/XP OS; Certain programs that they've inputted on the cd that doesn't matches up with my computers DOS. The incompatitble is due to the fact that I did not upgrade from any earlier windows 9x series. I simply installed 2000 prof. on my AT Motherboard which leaves me with just system32 bit. The **** MSDOS command line can't run it because there is no known previous 16 bit that the computer can convert and etc-etc!..I could simply pluck a 16 bit from off my 98 SE CD...but err, just to lengthy to get into here, I have no doubt that you know exactly what I'm taking about. Somehow I must have deleted a registry that runs Netscape 7.2.

Sorry to tell you this, but ain't no way in hell you gonna be on your A-Game. I dunno, maybe you need to sit this one out. ...Speaking of which. Now get this, Omni is like what 4 dayz away, momz made set a reservation on theh 17...17!!...Won't be back till the 25!
Ain't this some serious SH*T!!
1) Our rides get stolen, ****ed up our whole **** plans.
2) We should have left like on the 12th and be back here on the 15!
3) Now its the 16...I caught the **** virus, and it ain't the ****ing love bug!! ...I can't get on Netscape to talk to you. ...Plus, now I will never get the chance to play against Cloud

For some reason I think you're still coming...

;)

Lumbro

Smash Ace
Just so you know RWC, I don't buy it for a second that you won't be there. You're just trying to reclaim anonymity for whatever reason. I don't understand to begin with, then again it probably doesn't matter.

We're trying to convince Derigo (of GSpot) to go. As of now he doesn't plan to. bleh.

It's been months since I've played. I'm curious how this will go. Maverick, I want to get back to you on the after party and housing thing, but I'm not in control of my own destiny when it comes to navigating Miami, and since we're all so busy with final years in college communication among Gainesville is a bit poor this semester. I'll get back to you when I can.

Delaini, if you read this, start bothering Derigo on WoW will ya? If he has work, do that instead of WoW for now so he comes along for Miami this weekend.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Lumbro: Understood. Can't wait to play with ya. Looking foward to hanging out with the G-Spot crew. I hope Derigo attends. Oh and good luck with school man. You got it covered ^.^

loserlad89

Smash Ace
Maverick, I dont know if I have told you already or not but neither me or my crew can go to your afterparty. oh well. maybe next time.

Top Bottom