• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSX FLORIDA TOURNEY "Omnismash!" FULL! Results-ShoutOuts "On First page"

Green_Mario

Smash Journeyman
OMG THAT TOURNEY WAS THE BOMB!!! btw hey everyone...its me Green Mario from the tourney :). First things first..... This tourney was indeed my first. I didnt do that good, well mainly because i found out about this "l cancel" stuff about a month ago and i dont have a gamecube. Yea yea i love the game it kicks so much ***. thx to XIF i found out about this tourney and met all u cool dudes. well....i got sooooo much better at the end of the tourney and i cant wait for another one :) (btw at the end of the night i beat meleeguy =D and dont blame it on ur "sore thumb") I really wanna thank everyone so much for the kick *** support i got and the chanting of GREEN MARIO! it was truly one of the best experiences i have ever had. I have been practicing ever since i got back from the tourney ( literally ) and ive gotten down the short hopping aerial up a combos (aka brown mario) I seriously cant wait for the next one. Ill do some more shouts later

falconlord7

Smash Cadet
YAHOO!

yo waza waza waza in the hissouse? that **** was F*CKING TIGHT CLOUD-CHAN it was well worth that god **** train ride to be there and smash it up with yallz people **** yall skilled.. anyways uh yes GREATO!!!! kicked much *** and sorry about turnin off the tv on naruto uh didnt know they was *******es tryin to steal **** anyhow um

shout outz to

......to ****in lazy well yall met pajama pants man and u sat there and heard him say random useless things thanf for listenin ^^; and also uh i plan to get revenge on all u people especially swen i mean no matter who the **** i faced at the tourney swen was the MOTHA ****IN MASTA ima have ta.... do something with my only trainin partners... lvl 9 computers... well yea good stuff swen thanx for the housin and rides and **** pills thatx for housin as well and ice thanx for that vid thing u know >< good luck with any future tourneys peace out **** ******!!!! and uh AHAHA

loserlad89

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I'll do some shout outs later, but I gotta ask will that compilation vid of all those kickass matches ever be out for the public? I would definitely pay to own a copy. So Cloud/Ic3 if you have any way of making it available for people like me to buy, please please do. I know that many of us would take advantage of that opportunity and do so.

EDIT: BTW, this is CozaMonkey on loserlad89's sn by accident.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by loserlad89
Hey guys, I'll do some shout outs later, but I gotta ask will that compilation vid of all those kickass matches ever be out for the public? I would definitely pay to own a copy. So Cloud/Ic3 if you have any way of making it available for people like me to buy, please please do. I know that many of us would take advantage of that opportunity and do so.

EDIT: BTW, this is CozaMonkey on loserlad89's sn by accident.
Yea DVD's will be available to purchase within 2 weeks....however some public matches will be placed on line soon....

I will have to finish sorting out the brackets first....

I got alot of school work to do though and it is 5 a.m. and im just finishing reports so I will start working on them by this evening..thnx

I hope Falconlord and friend made it home safe and sound without worries.....

Young Ic3 - Call me when u wake up...

.....ok im of to get some rest b4 class...c u guys later tonight

Pill_Pusher

Smash Apprentice
South Florida, Pembroke Pines/Hollywood area
Originally posted by DaRkNeSsOfHeArT
Heh, Florida ph34rs t3h Z3LD4...

Any official placings, vids?
You're darn right they do. I told you guys to fear the low tier...my Doc was doing garbage that day so I had to hold it down with my girl Zelda. There's matches recorded of Zelda vs Gannon, Captain Falcon, Marth, Sheik and I think they got one of Zelda vs Fox too but I'm not sure. Ice needs to stop being lazy and get them online so I can watch my sexy girl in action...some of those mind games I pulled just made my **** hard...

Anyways, t3h Shoutouts:

Cloud: Best tourney yet, yo. Do that **** again, don't punk out. It was definately the most fun I've ever had at a tourney. Way to blow it on teams :ducks!:

Ic3: Yo get those videos UP, dog...People need to see this hotness that is Florida. That Happy Meal prize thing was priceless. We got that sweet chicken select hook up because we walked into McDonalds like the gangsters that we are!

Noucles: My boy Nelson! Way to chain **** your way to first place. I'm comin' over for a smashfest, get yourself ready! Who let your Fox get so crazy anyways?

Lamchops: Dude...I'm not even gonna lie..you blew my mind away completely with that horrific, epic billion hit combo you pulled on Flowin'...you spammed those up aerials like your Falco was confused and thought it was Fox...and that wall jump to spike was rediculous...I can't believe you made it back on the stage. You play way too much smash, yo....

Maverick: You got SO lucky on Yoshi's Story with those !#@$#!@ clouds and you KNOW it you horrible person...That match was mine!:chuckle: I hate you for putting me in the loser's bracket...but I love you for having such a sexy Captain...way to read my mind games like a book that first match. I'll wreck you again at Texas Hold'em soon:D

Ivan: Gannon vs Zelda is like...one sided ****...I still don't know how in the name of god I won that match. I was expecting to get 2 hit comboed to certain death like every 3 seconds. I got lucky...you destroyed me utterly on my best stage...I had to save my most favoritist of Zelda mind games for that last match.

Meleeguy: I have never in my life been camped so hard by anyone except for maybe Lord Kenshin... Chasing down that fox was way too stressful... I don't think I'd like to do it again:D

Synikal: Your Marth is sick with those forward aerials...I had to let myself get to 70-80% every life just to fly far away enough to not be juggled before I could start attacking:chuckle: You got too greedy though...kept wasting your second jump..big nono... You're getting nasty, man, keep training, you whooped me up in those friendlies after the tourney.

Lord Kenshin: I hate you...I hate everything that you love...You..you're shameless..utterly shameless. That had to be the most frightened Marth I've ever seen...the most shameless display of camping ever:D I like that time when I did a random dash attack after the 0% death combo and you just straight up ran AAALLL the way to the other side of the stage...it was priceless. Why do you camp me in every tourney? And why do we always get put in the same bracket for that matter...

ShiekSSBM: What happened, man? Our matches were like...you just got inside my head and I told you to get the **** out:chuckle: I saw you ****** random people in the tourney though...I don't know how I beat you..I was so scared of that Sheik my hands were shaking after the match...it's waaaaay too fast!

Flowin: The **** was on fiah, baby. I'm sorry but I have to give the title of Sexiest **** Alive to Lamchops after that redicilous Falco ditto...but don't worry, you'll always be #1 in my heart, you beast you!

XIF: That had to be the 1337est Homerun contest and target test ever...that sandbag was in the air for like 20 minutes, no lie. My Doc wants revenge for that ditto...I missed like every single l cancel possible...not to mention I took that cape like a good ****.

Travis and Dom: I think like..every single match recording has us talking **** in the background on it...I love the way you just shamelessly made fun of people when they were losing, Travis. Act like that Jigglypuff Rest edge guard wasn't the hottest thing you've ever seen me do.

Mike: Head ***** in Charge!! I didn't get to see you play, how did you do?

Random Yoshi guy: Fear the low Tier! I saw you wrecking on that Marth's face! You had the match, man, but you got robbed! Use that sexy down smash more...it's so fast.

El Zorro: Dude, when did your Fox turn into a Demon? I was lurking in the crowd watching you play...all those wavedashes had my head spinning.

QDVS: Too bad we never got to play 1 on 1...I was getting so greedy in those FFAs..you kept punishing me with nuetrals and forward smashes

Shin: Your m0rph deck owned my Zombie Deck, man...I was whooping you up until you pulled out Scientist. Every time he hit the field I got *****. And your friend with the Blue Eyes Whie Dragon deck..Jesus..I never thought a competative Blue Eyes deck was even possible..and that someone would actually play it..whew...Those Yugioh matches were just what I needed to get my mind warmed up for the tourney.

Shiekfreak: Nice friendlies, man Too bad you had to go so soon. You need to aerial more after grabs against floaty characters...you were letting me take advantage:chuckle:

To everyone else: Good Games guys...this tourney was the hottest thing since sliced bread. I hope you all had as much fun as I did. Stop by ZP to get some training going..the boys and I are always there playing either Smash or Warcraft, taking all challengers!

:beezo: Fear the Low Tier!:beezo:

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
OK guys...

This is what im going to do about the matches.....

yes there will be a DVD comming soon.

Yes i will put up max to 5 matches, i haven't decided yet....well two matches will go up.

Pill vs Ivan round 1
The future vs Sexy Flowin round 2

Now the problem is that my Dazzle is acting gay and im trying ti fix it so give me time.

Hope you guys enjoy yourselfs. Laters

Jit

Smash Journeyman
SHOUTOUTZ!!

Wow, that was a carzy day. I was in that building for 11 hours straight man!!

Cloud You're the man. You the man. That was one cool tournment. Congratulations, it ran beautifully! I had a great time. SUPR GOAT!!

Young Ic3 Yo man that was fun and what do you mean I suck cuz I'm better than you? I'm not better than you, I lost two 50 cent money matches to you man! Anyway, great time at the tournment hope to see those matches up soon.
BTW, you should put one footage online too; you know, just you talking to random people.

noucles!! That's my *******!! 2 points for you, nah, more like 20! First place teams and singles? You got lucky we weren't able to stay till the end, because if you won we were gonna make you buy us some food! Great job man, that was crazy upflipping in teams.

Lambchops ...what can I say? you're a crazy monkey aren't you? I'm gonna **** you! You better don't waste $20 of your money at mcDonalds like you did before!

XIFers! Wow taht was a great halftime show, Ganon home run at first try!! That was cool! Anyway, too bad we only had one match, we should have played more. Keep up the stadium!!

Zorro/Alberto You did mad good! Too bad you never play ganons anymore but it was all great! Keep training that mongoose! Don't switch characters, keep the rest as secondaries! I'm proud of you, you got farther than me!

Green Mario Nice job man, and you don't even have smash :crazy: !!??? Great Mario dude, we had a good one n one when I had just got there and the free for alls at the end were good, too bad I didn't get to play you in a one on one in the end :(

QDVS, RockCrock, LoserLad Nice job you guys!, second on teams eh? Wow, you guys came all the way from FT. Myers, that's great for you guys to have done. Nice meeting you all.

CozaMonkeyNice team battles I had with you, we owned, even though I killed you once.

SheikSSBM, Dew the Dash Great you guys showed up, Pills wanted to do teams with sheik but I don't think you got there in time. The double brokeness would have owned. Dew, sorry, I got you mixed up with Coza, too many people I hadn't seen before. :p

Teh furrie Maverick OMG.. I had to go against you on my first match? I wanted to get farther man :cries in corner: Lol jk, anyway, great matches against you, rainbow cruise first one.. XD I was looking kind of serious in all our matches because I knew i was gonna loose anyway, so I was trying hard, but the fireball spamage beat me. :o

Flowin Teh Sexxy heheheh, those were madd dittos with lambchops bro! I'm happy I didn't have to play you after loosing to maverick. Good job.
Oh... and, you can be the sexxiest, but I'm still sexxy. ;)

Razii Jynx You don't come to the boards anymore, but still, fun free for alls with you at the halftime!

Meeleguy! Good job at the tourney, you're a really cool person, fun free for alls, wish I could have had a one on one.

Foxhound Wow, you have a really good fox! Those were crazy team finals. YOUR JIGGLYPUFF WAS THE SCARIEST THING EVER! Great job on second, should have called BOne and tell him to come.

Ivan/Combo Agh! you beat me!! I almost had you that second match it was so close!! Good job man, nice playing you.

PillPUSHER!! YOU TAUGHT EVERYONE TO... FEAR THE LOW TIER!!! you're gonna move zelda up that tier list man, that match with Ivan was so close, but in the end zelda got revenge on ganon! Good job man.

Lord Kenshin What did you say to me? Lambchops is crazier everytime you see him. My poor sheik sees him too often, she's broken, as in her bones are madd shattered.

Mike at zp, and the ZP crew wow, I wasn't expecting you guys to come! I just turn around and I see mike talking to neilsen! That was great hope you guys had fun. Mike, I gotta play you next time I go to ZP, you did better than me in the tourney! good job! Travis, did you enter?

So that's it, GREAT tournment, despite the fact that someone STOLE a NARUTO that was a pretty gay thing to do... you should give it back.

Cloud should host another tourney some time in the future! This time put dead locks on the dam cubes!

Oh! and an announcement for everyone, noucles hasn't been able to post yet because when his mom found out that he won, he got banned from the computer cause he's broken. ;)

Dew Da Dash

Smash Ace
QDVS, RockCrock, Dew the Dash Nice job you guys!, second on teams eh? Wow, you guys came all the way from FT. Myers, that's great for you guys to have done. Nice meeting you all, too bad I didn't play any of you.

uhmm im not sure who ur thinking of but u got me mixed up with some1 else... i didnt come from ft.meyers i came from naples...

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
WOW Great tourney. I guess I am straight tying for 5th but just keep an eye out SF since I'll be hosting a tourney. WA STYLE.

WA:

Maverick: Good stuff man, and yo do you have my cube and my electric adapter at ya house? It is not in my house so I must've taken it and left it at your place somehow. I am gonna tell my cuz to pick it up from you tomorrow.

Cloud: SWEN! Good job on the tourney it was mad fun and that projector was just mad sexy, sadly i couldn't do my commentating:mad: with my boy pill. and yea screw that ****er that took Naruto, low life *******.

Young IC3: Dwayne good stuff, hopefully more than 2 Matches go online. I wanna see some team matches up there to. like the one where Foxhounds doc grabs Rock's Fox and Alex is ****** Rock's fox with the drill shine combo lmao.

SheikSSBM: Good stuff man, you are unlucky that there are so many fox and falcos in this tourney, have a back up character. Sadly our team didn't go as we planned but we still got 4rth:D

Dew: I played you once and you beat me! Yea son we will money match 15 bucks in my tourney if you guys go. Just remember to HOLLA at me.

******: I didn't play you once.. but I atleast saw you there. How'd ya do in singles?

Ivan: How'd you do? I know you had mad fun though heh.

Jonathan: Yo if you do live close to me we can chill and yea play smash........... im more hyped about this game now hehe.

Knights of the south:

Nelson: F U YOU RICH ****! WA gonna be back on top SON! haha congrats on the win, both in singles and doubles.

Alex: YOu captn dildo you, watch out I'll get you back come next tourney. Keep it up I told you you'll do **** good in a tourney. now the comp level has just rised one whole level. REPRESENT THE C0CK.

Jit: HAHAH well hopefully we do some more matches, friendlies is straight i like playing new peeps.

Zorro: You don't have that bad of a fox, is just that I **** foxes........ HAHAHHAHA

Pill: MY BOY PILL WITH THAT ZELDA REP BABY! good stuff you got what 7th? WITH ZELDA? :dies: you are welcome to my place anytime to hit up the cube and train. Congrats on not pressing down B.

Foxhound:

Juan: WOW BOY! you came with a vengeance and you got the moeny, did i play you? Well next time we do MONEY MATCH SON!
Congrats on your good placings.

Lord Kenshin: STOP JOHNING SON! well you still tied 5(with me) so we can play any other time to see who the real 5th man is hahah. money match?

team Fort:

Rock: ROCK! good stuff man, get somebody in your community to play Falco. You can beat me but you need some falco EXP. good stuff you weren't easy though.

Queenie: QUEENIE I didn't play you but you are still mad sexy boy! what place did you get?

Coza monkey: Good stuff, your fox is pretty good, how long have you been playing this game?

LoserLad: Did I play ya?

RANDOM PEOPLE:

Meleeguy and Dad: Good stuff seeing you two again. Meleeguy you had the worst brackets ever though, don't worry you are still sexy.

Llama: What happen? why didn't you and red stay for the finally?

Red: good stuff, did you ****?

Thomas tipman: Wow your ganon is beast! I don't think you have been playing that long either but you have MAD mind games, i know i had alot of stock left but man you weren't easy,

XIF: Ha nice halftime show, you however play sucky against me. I don't like that, am I so sexy that you have to look at me and not that match? That is it isn't?

Green mario: hah I didn't play ya but good stuff. More training with XIF should help you, JUST GET OF THE **** STADIUM MODE AND PLAY VS MATCHES.

Tribute:

This goes out to all the staff that cloud got, KILL THE ******* THAT TOOK NARUTO.

also to Gspot for not being here and not defending their title. HOLLA AT LUMBRO, DEL, DERIGO, BRIAN, and DAvE!

HOLLA at Titusville! Halo5god and Motar will be in our hearts

:prays:

HOLLA GREAT TOURNEY

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Flowin: I believe me and Rock both got 13th place....not positive though!!!

Mike G/EVIL_Peach18: I believe he used Fox and Sheik....not positive once again because I didn't see many of his matches, just heard of them!!!

:cool:

Tink

Smash Hero
hey, i was just wondering, are any vids going to be on the hub, and if so, who to get them from. i want to see some of these matches.

meleeguy

Smash Apprentice
Ah, man. i did horribly at this tourney. It was fun and all, but i just couldn't play at all. I really don't know why. Bleh. Hmm, no johns I was really impressed with a lot of you. And Next time I come down there, it won't work out the same way. (I'll get beat by somebody else) Anyway, shout outs.

First of all, Cloud: Great tourney! very well organized. i would have liked a round robin, but I know you were tight on time. See you in April. Hey I think I should get that DVD for free, right? I mean I am housing you guys. Ha ha, no just let me know how much it is. i want one.

Maverick: Always fun seeing you. Mad DK skillz, but I almost had you. And yeah, my Dad was extremely impressed with your Peach.

Green Mario: No you did not beat me. We had to stop the match, remember? I was about to shine you to oblivion.

Calibur Champ: I was amazed that you actually came to this one. i know that if I had lost somebody like that, I wouldn't have been there. Hmm, you're cool. Hope to see you again sometime.

Noucles: Yeah, I'm pretty sure that you are a lot better than I am, but i just couldn't play at this tourney. I don't know why. i wish I could've given you more competition.

SheikSSBM: Yeah, pretty much my last shoutout, but I did learn I shouldn't play a good Sheik with Sheik. LOL. Good stuff, I'll see you again.

FalconLord: glad you were able to come. I am sorry that I couldn't give you a ride. fun stuff.

Flowin: Oh man, where do I start? you are like one of the funnest guys to be around at any tourney. Always cool. I wanted to get to play you though. maybe next time.

Loserlad: Ha ha, you're cool. that's it.

XIF: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!! *cough* *breath deep* HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Oh, man. Fear the Samus God Mode. GWA

Rock: you're another one that I wish I could have done better and given a challenge to. I just couldn't Wavedash, L-cancel or anything against you. hmm. I want to play you again.

QDVS: You're cool. That's it. c ya.

JIT: yeah, I wanted a 1-on-1 too. maybe next time.

Thomas Tipman: Fun match. I want to play your Ganon.

Pill Pusher: Desperate times call for desperate measures. I hate playing like that, but I sort of had to. Next time, I won't do that. I'll try something else. I could have camped you more, you know. You can't catch the Fox. GWA

Wally: I played a lot of free-for-alls with you. You're a fun guy.

Newbie: Aw man, you ran from the Jiggly ditto. hmm, bad stuff.

Ice: Yeah c you in April.

I think that's it. if I missed anybody, let me know

Next time, I'm coming to destroy. You just wait. GWA

loserlad89

Smash Ace
Flowin, I think you got me and Cozamonkey mixed up. I'm actually the one that plays fox and you beat me in our first match. Your falco is just too sexy for me to handle. You played Cozamonkey too, you knocked him out right after you knocked out Rock. You beat 3 members of team Fort. nice work.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
" You're darn right they do. I told you guys to fear the low tier...my Doc was doing garbage that day so I had to hold it down with my girl Zelda. There's matches recorded of Zelda vs Gannon, Captain Falcon, Marth, Sheik and I think they got one of Zelda vs Fox too but I'm not sure. Ice needs to stop being lazy and get them online so I can watch my sexy girl in action...some of those mind games I pulled just made my **** hard..." -Pill pusher

**** pills i didnt know people under estimated zelda that much cause peeps were like D*MN when you were layin it. i gotta see some of them vids, feel bad for the dudes who thought that zelda wouldnt hack it:D .

Green_Mario

Smash Journeyman
Lol melee guy gimme a break bro.... u couldnt get the shine off the whole match and at the end of the match u had 86% while i had like 26% ^_^. w/e w/e maybe i didnt "finish u off" but it was just one match.... ne who... yo flowin thats all i have been doin for like the past 36 hours.. playing vs. mode. Dont forget who taught you how to play texas holdem XIF ^_^. Yea yea i did. Im always up foo some holdem, poker etc. I want to see some of those sexy lambchops vids and neil matches those were nice. Also the 4 fox team in the finals. Sick matches dudes :p. Im just letting u all kno that ur gonna see a new mario when we meet again. i hope u guys will be impressed. gahh ill do shout outs laterz again. Peace!

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
comming tonight...

The Final two Sample matches.

*drum roll*

Semi's of Scape-Goat vs Rock and sock connection round 2

and

The Future vs Flowin round 2

Omnismash DVD comming soon.

somedude123

Smash Ace
yo

sorry for the late shout outs, had to go to wokr on sunday right after church.

The tournament was awesome, those who didnt come , sure missed alot eyes Del and BONE.

MIKEG: I used fox all the way except on shiekssbm, which I used sheik for the broken pride =).

Cloud: AWESOME tournament, thanks a million for hosting it, no one does it better, sucks you were too busy to play friendlys but is all good. and the DVD idea rocks.

Calm Warriori, Ic#: you guys were awesome, at running the tournament and helping out with every thing, thnx a lot. an sorry about the naruto incident, may the perpetrator find everlasting torment.

Mave: The father of south fl. comunity!!! that was me who said that, your mario has gotten wa better than I remember, Lambchops, said it was a beast, I honestly thought he would beat you with falco, congrats on that, I wanted to play you, sorry we didnt get our money match, see you at Flowins tourney.

Rock and QDVS: You guys are amazing, omg who uses the joystick to wavedash :crazy: . I loved your fox Queen, and your Marth was equally sexy, sucks we didnt get many matches though. Congrats on beating Mave in a money match Rock. Sucks that your bracket was infested with Falcos, hope to see you guys again.

Green Mario: tigh work, on singles I knew you would good, you need to get a cube , hope you can come over again sometime, thnx alot for the support during my matches =).

Eric, Derek: Nice to see you guys at the tournament, thnx a lot for the ride back.

Flowin: I wanted to play you, sorry we didnt get the chance, this time KOTS are top!!!!

Lambchops: ahahhahhaa, you owned so much, you made me proud :cry: .

Jit: sucks so much that you had to fight mave, then I van, you had that match , waht happned? hope you had fun, and thnx for the support.

Daniel: I didnt get to see any of your matches, sorry about that, hope I can play you sometime.

Zorro: See what did I tell you? your fox owns, come over this friday so we can chill.

I'll try to finish my shout outs by tonight, sorry right now I gotta get ready for work. :(

Last edited:

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Everything about this tournament was Sexy to the infinite power times infinite. I will always remember this great event! Some shoutouts I forgot to mention:

Ivan/Combo: Great Ganon! I saw some of your matches, and you definitly werent playing against n00bs. Your matches were neat to look at! Keep in touch and we can practice together sometime!

RockCrock: I wanted to play you... but there was either no TV available or we were both busy in our matches. Very nice Fox! I loved that match with Scape Goat and Rock Sock on Onett! Ph33r match to the MAX! It Rocked my Socks!

Coza: You have like a 6th sense or something. Its like you read my mind. I wanted to play you again, the Sheik mode was taking over. lol.

Jit: Good to see you there.

Ic3: It was good to see you there too. Good stuff recording. And we all appreciate your hard work for getting these vids online. IT'S A MUST SEE! I feel sorry for thouse who couldnt come to this. They missed out on alot.

XiF: Crazy Stadium skills. I hope I can download some, since I was in the heat of battle most of the time there. lol.

Best tournament ever! It feels like Im playing a whole new game now since I learned so much from this tournament! Everything and everybody was so sexy, except for that naruto incident, other than that, PERFECT Tournament! I hope another one happens! MLG... YEAH! (Hope I can make that one)

loserlad89

Smash Ace
Man Pill_Pusher, i was really rooting for you to win, that or do really good. you did do good but i would have liked to see you go farther. I think that everybody was heartbroken when you lost lol. i know i was :(

Jit

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Dew Da Dash
QDVS, RockCrock, Dew the Dash Nice job you guys!, second on teams eh? Wow, you guys came all the way from FT. Myers, that's great for you guys to have done. Nice meeting you all, too bad I didn't play any of you.

uhmm im not sure who ur thinking of but u got me mixed up with some1 else... i didnt come from ft.meyers i came from naples...
LOL ahh confusion! heh, sory about that, I fixed up already though.

Green_Mario

Smash Journeyman
WOW dude like i knew you beat Ivan but i didnt realize u 3 stocked him with zelda....good god dam... but hey nice fight for low tier. Its pretty funny you can hear my game on the next tv over cuz it was so loud. Yea i borrowed my friends gc and i have been playing so much to get better and its really paying off. Everyone (especially XIF) is gonna be surprised. Green Mario will rise...

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
That Zelda scares me, lolz...

Good job Pill Pusher, you are my favorite smasher of all time XD, simply because you play Zelda, and you find it very humorous when people get frustrated once they get owned by a low tier, hilarious.

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
wat???

noucles got first??? da*n, i should've really tried to make it to that. im pretty sure i would've won dat. if not me definetly wes. how much did first place get by da way?? o and wat happen w/ delaini? did he even go? and his crew too wat happen w/ them? :confused: :shyguy:

loserlad89

Smash Ace
I think you are underestimating the intense skill of us florida smashers. well not me in particular, but Noucles, lambchops, Flowin, Mave, Rock etc. They are the future of smash, you have no idea.

goldwingbp

Smash Apprentice
Re: wat???

Originally posted by ganon328
noucles got first??? da*n, i should've really tried to make it to that. im pretty sure i would've won dat. if not me definetly wes. how much did first place get by da way?? o and wat happen w/ delaini? did he even go? and his crew too wat happen w/ them? :confused: :shyguy:
But you didn't go, and you didn't win, and I don't think you would have anyway.

G-Spot did not attend because we could not make it from Gainesville. 12 hours round trip, plus smash is rather dead here now. However, we will try very hard to make it to MLG orlando.

Sounds like this tournament was lots of fun and I wish we could have made it. Grats to Cloud, Maverick, Flowin, Red and all the other Old School guys (you know who you are) on keeping smash alive in South Florida, and throwing a kick *** tournament.

Also grats to noucles on winning. Good Show!

Lumbro

Smash Ace
noucles got first??? da*n, i should've really tried to make it to that. im pretty sure i would've won dat. if not me definetly wes. how much did first place get by da way?? o and wat happen w/ delaini? did he even go? and his crew too wat happen w/ them?
You get to talk **** when you actually go, not when you don't. I could sit back and say G-Spot would have won, but that's easy to say when we didn't actually go.

I'm not exactly sure why Delaini didn't go.

The results surprised me. Noucles must have gotten much better. You beat out Mav and Cloud and company, well done.

How much for the DVD?

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman

"pinches bridge of nose" ... >.< ...

WTF can I say, I'm pissed!
The WHOLE ****ING WORST VACATION I HAVE EVER HAD...LITERALLY!!....

... I was...Just....2 days away...from....my very first OmNI...EVER!!
I haven't been in a tourney since I was @ the swap shop playing ddr max, SC2 (the arcade). <---somebody beat my record. lol!
... ... ... ... ... ... My Grandmother, is satan, incarnate!! ...The dark prince that killed my Mr.Lucky-folkz...>.< ack! ...She killed my little green-happy-pill MAN!! ...I mean, just when I think I had a chance to still go. ..No, instead of my mother asking my Older-sister if I could stay with her. ...She asked if my grandmother could..."WHAAAT!!...Are you fer real, I've waited' what, 2 months. ...I' showed you the post, address given, a friend that i will battle against, the ppl, who keep besmirching me<---aaah oldie but a goodie, dat word be-mates!| ....Somehow...in such a short time...I had to be dragged along. ...I'waited aswell a year and a half....(wait let me re-repeat that last statement) I waited a year and a Half.. Okay, maybe hafl-a-year...I'll brb

Top Bottom